Works well

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Feb 01, 2013

Have tried this for a couple of weeks and am satisfied. I take one a day with my synthethic thyroid pill to make sure I'm treating both symptoms and underlying unbalance. Warning: Never take on empty stomach!

Thank goodness for these capsules!!

Posted by Reviewer1153944 on Oct 09, 2013

Getting into the day used to be a struggle....but these caps have made the difference! :)

Love the product

Posted by 4824694621930363584 on Feb 01, 2014

First time I've felt better in years

good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer2716886 on Mar 15, 2014

I bought this for my daughter-in-law who was suffering from post-natal thyroid disorder, and together with Thyroplex she has been able to come off thyroxine and feels great.

A good alternative to aid ones thyroid

Posted by 4853373267874177655 on May 14, 2016

I find this supplement quite useful, I've been taking it for a year, no complaints but never take too long before eating though!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2156323 on Dec 31, 2012

I purchase this product regularly. It has all the ingredients to support thyroid health in one bottle. Now Foods makes quality products at a competitive price and you save even more by buying this economical size.

No difference

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Dec 18, 2012

Couldn't tell a difference

Didn't fit for me.

Posted by 5189327002331853734 on Dec 03, 2015

Be cautious! This product gave me anxiety dizziness and jitters. At first i thought it is the Rogaine I was using but no I quitted that for few days as well this product and yesterday I tried this again without rogaine. Same thing with only one pill. In the middle of the night I woke up to tachycardia which i haven't had for almost a year and never when sleeping. Not gonna touch this ever again. Shame but already ordered some Kelp caps without L-Tyrosine. Hope that suits me better.

bonne energie

Posted by 5579788473967143972 on Feb 15, 2015

bonne energie car la thyroide aide a l'energie si elle est bien nourrie

Good product.

Posted by 5098884154655106091 on Aug 14, 2016

I have tried and noticed my tummy go down.