verry efficient!

Posted by Reviewer1461377 on Oct 17, 2011

this is a very good thyroind support. i can't take it without eating within 20 minutes, or else I feel dizy and nauseaus.. but it's very efficient on the edocrine system. - Norway -

great product at great price

Posted by Reviewer1240358 on May 26, 2011

great product at great price

Help for Hypothyroid

Posted by Reviewer1234862 on Apr 19, 2011

I've tried several products for subclinical hypothyroidism and this one works well. I take four every day -- 2 in the morning and 2 early in the afternoon and it keeps me going. I take it in combination with Raw Thyroid by Natural Sources and the combination of the two products works well for me. Much better energy without dizziness or other symptoms of hypothyroid. I don't want to take the drug levothyroxine that the doctor keeps talking about and this seems like a really great alternative.

Works extremely well

Posted by Reviewer2205629 on Mar 11, 2011

I really think this product works. My doctor did another blood test after taking thyroid energy for 2mths and there was a noticeable difference in my thryroid levels. My doctor thinks I am taking the prescription meds she gave me. I also lost weight on this product.

I'm hopeful

Posted by Reviewer1263382 on Mar 02, 2011

I started taking this because I have all the symptoms of a slower thyroid, but my doctors have refused to treat my symptoms. I'm fairly sure I see some improvement.. I'm not losing quite as much hair, and my "puffiness" seems to be going down some. I'll definitely keep trying this, as long as I see improvement, however slight.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Dec 26, 2010

I have replaced my Synthoid with this, which I was on for four years. So glad to be off that stuff. This does the trick and then some. I have loads of energy. Great product. On my sixth bottle I think.

I didn't give it lonf enough

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Nov 01, 2010

I felt a little bit more energy but didn't try long enough to give a 5 star.

gives you more energy

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on Aug 24, 2010

helps with energy levels, I did not have any weight loss as some did but may need more time

Just give it a try

Posted by Reviewer2135490 on Aug 09, 2010

My mother turned 50 and was diagnosed with Hypothyroid, most women do at this age. She absolutley refused to take Synthroid, she just hates pills. So I talked her into taking the supplement instead. She has been taking two pills every morning for the past three months & she says that she feels much better. She does not feel as lethargic & tired as she used to. I'm a nurse myslef, I felt a little sceptic about it at first. But since I have such strong history of Hypothyroid, I'm willing to give it a try. So I came back to order some more.

Made a huge difference in my life

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Jul 28, 2010

It took close to 3 weeks but once it kicked in WOW, along with my good multi this works great and i make sure i am never with out it. I do not have a thyroid problem as i know of but at my age and being a female,i know we can run low. Its a great product.