Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, 180 Veggie Caps

Great help for hypothyroidism and gout

Posted by NatureHeals on Oct 18, 2012

It so happenes that an insufficient thyroid function could worsen a gout condition. Official medicine does not acknowledge such a connection but from my experience it exists. I take a prescription synthroid for my mild hypothyroidism and also am a gout patient. Some time ago I started experiencing unusual gout attacks that I could not attribute to any external factors like diet, seasonal, stress, etc.. At the same time my medical tests for thyroid and gout showed regular levels. Since I believe in cause and effect I did my own research and found out about a possible connection between gout worsening and lower thyroid. I decided to try alternative thyroid treatment because my "official" levels were normal. In a few weeks after I started using Now Foods Thyroid Energy my gout symptoms disappeared and it's been over 6 months as I continue to use the Thyroid Energy and so far my gout conditions are absent. So go figure but it does work magic for me. I've taken another medical tests and guess what: no significant changes but I feel much better.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer1462453 on Nov 20, 2009

Just starting to take this product but can already feel an improvement. I am taking the standard dose morning and afternoon.

Definately working for me.

Posted by 5733591316498392902 on Aug 28, 2013

I got my thyroid energy capsels yesterday. When i take two capsels in the morning i immediately feel warm and comfortable feeling going through my body. I get so much energy from these. I also take raw thyroid. So i think i got some kind of thyroid problem. And a another plus is that i have no side effects at all.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Jan 11, 2013

I have used this product along with kelp daily for 4 or 5 years now and it works very well for me.I did not want to continue taking Synthroid and used a number of things before I found this brand.I have lots of energy and my hair has stopped falling out.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2624896 on Nov 16, 2012

I bought it for my wife in order to support her thyroid medication and function. It works well.