Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, 180 Veggie Caps

great product

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Jan 11, 2013

I have used this product along with kelp daily for 4 or 5 years now and it works very well for me.I did not want to continue taking Synthroid and used a number of things before I found this brand.I have lots of energy and my hair has stopped falling out.

Definately working for me.

Posted by 5733591316498392902 on Aug 28, 2013

I got my thyroid energy capsels yesterday. When i take two capsels in the morning i immediately feel warm and comfortable feeling going through my body. I get so much energy from these. I also take raw thyroid. So i think i got some kind of thyroid problem. And a another plus is that i have no side effects at all.

This stuff really works

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Feb 21, 2012

I love this stuff it has helped me gain my life back. I not only have hypothyroidism but also have adrenal fatigue. I use this everyday with my dessicated thyroid medication along with an adrenal cortex glandular. I stoped taking it for a couple of days to see if it was really working well I can say I wasn't long before I was taking it again. All I know is it really works.

Excellence in action

Posted by Reviewer1073373 on Sep 25, 2012

After having researched many different thyroid products this one came out on top. Not only do pounds seem to melt away but that lethargic feeling we consistently found we had also vanished. This is not a central nervous system stimulant so not to worry about that. If you try it you should feel the difference in about 24-48 hours! It turns out many people have a slightly low thyroid function and this product is very beneficial for those who do. It works very well.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer1462453 on Nov 20, 2009

Just starting to take this product but can already feel an improvement. I am taking the standard dose morning and afternoon.