No More Prescription Drugs Needed

Posted by Reviewer2494180 on Jun 18, 2010

This is a lifesaver. I don't have to buy prescription drugs to manage my problem with my thyroid. I am quite happy with this product. No more face puffiness and no more sluggishness either. Yeah!!!

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1697789 on May 11, 2010

I use this w/kelp and cortisol support. So far I have noticed some positive improvement in my energy level. I will continue to use

very good

Posted by Reviewer1746821 on Apr 22, 2010

I have been on this product for 2 years and every year I take a lower dose of synthroid for my hypothyriodism

thyroid Energy

Posted by Reviewer2846111 on Apr 19, 2010

Have been on for several months and will not again run go. The energy they give you keeps you level and focused and you don't crash during the day. Good stuff!

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1661060 on Mar 03, 2010

Unfortunately, I did not receive any extra energy from these pills and they caused quite a bit of nausea. I love Now Foods products, but this one did not work out well for me; in fact, I gained a few pounds since being on this product, but I don't feel it was caused by this product. I was really hoping to experience the same benefits I read from the raving reviews this product received. Oh well....I gave it three stars, though, because it does have some good ingredients.

Great blend

Posted by Reviewer2411979 on Jan 30, 2010

Great support, natural!

Half good, half not

Posted by Reviewer2190154 on Dec 01, 2009

The B vitamins contained in this are not whole-food vitamins. But the iodine and minerals are from better sources.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer1462453 on Nov 20, 2009

Just starting to take this product but can already feel an improvement. I am taking the standard dose morning and afternoon.

best thyroid product

Posted by Reviewer2789561 on Nov 03, 2009

Love this supplement so far. Have not been taking it long enough (about 2 weeks) to really tell, but can feel a difference in energy already. Only drawback is that they make me a little nauseated if I take them on an empty stomach. very happy with product and an excellent value!