One for the arsenal

Posted by 5086245991741711816 on Oct 12, 2016

The collapse of Thyroid function makes proper nutrition doubly important. This product helps me get the best from my daily intake by providing a range of ingredients that support the metabolic processes the Thyroid otherwise would labour to maintain. This one product replaces several bottles in my medicine cabinet.

helpful for thyroid

Posted by 5554902050186171698 on Aug 08, 2016

This has all the vitamin, herbs and minerals for thyroid support. I feel better. But I can't take it on an empty stomach as recommended or I will get nausious.

No difference

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Dec 18, 2012

Couldn't tell a difference

Didn't fit for me.

Posted by 5189327002331853734 on Dec 03, 2015

Be cautious! This product gave me anxiety dizziness and jitters. At first i thought it is the Rogaine I was using but no I quitted that for few days as well this product and yesterday I tried this again without rogaine. Same thing with only one pill. In the middle of the night I woke up to tachycardia which i haven't had for almost a year and never when sleeping. Not gonna touch this ever again. Shame but already ordered some Kelp caps without L-Tyrosine. Hope that suits me better.

bonne energie

Posted by 5579788473967143972 on Feb 15, 2015

bonne energie car la thyroide aide a l'energie si elle est bien nourrie

think they help

Posted by bbchris on Nov 28, 2013

I have a sluggish thyroid and these are one of the supplements I take. Think they boost my thryoid

Good product.

Posted by 5098884154655106091 on Aug 14, 2016

I have tried and noticed my tummy go down.

Good

Posted by 5440294499907015867 on Aug 26, 2016

Just started using

Thyroid energy

Posted by 5310802091625416355 on Nov 26, 2012

...o tomto preparáte som sa dozvedel tu na iherbs stránke.som po celkovom odstránení štítnej žlazy a tabletky mi pomahájú zvládať strašnú únavu... Som štastný že som ich našiel...vobec nemám od nich tažký žalúdok....Vrelo odporúčam

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1697789 on May 11, 2010

I use this w/kelp and cortisol support. So far I have noticed some positive improvement in my energy level. I will continue to use