Not Much

Posted by 5637810594681864926 on Apr 07, 2016

Not much doing for me :(

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Aug 02, 2015

Cannot tell for sure how much this is helping but love the brand and price. iHerb is a great way and place to shop as it is done online where you get most or all quality name brand products.

Now Foods, Thyroid Support

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 19, 2015

I think this is a good product, although this is not what I needed for myself. Instead of helping with energy, it made me lethargic. I decided to get adrenal support products and that does work for me.

Same as Thyroid Nutrition

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Oct 27, 2014

If you check the labels, they are the same ingredients and proportions. Buy the cheaper option!

Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, Thyroid Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by 4645796456543019676 on Oct 07, 2014

The size of capsule is too big for me to swallow. How should I take a capsule so that it is easier to swallow?

no change

Posted by 5539599168379705981 on Sep 26, 2014

Has not made any noticeable difference on my weight or energy levels yet. But i have not felt any of the side effects that people have complained about.

Now Thyroid Energy

Posted by 4705783823542889668 on Aug 06, 2014

Used this product for 3 or 4 days, broke out in hives the first day, thought they might be spider bites. Seemed to be "over energized" on 1 cap a day, but it was nice to have the energy. After reading about iodine sesitivity, I stopped the supplement for 3 days. The hives were clearing up by the next day. 3 days later, I took 1/2 capsule, and immediately developed 2 new hives. I really like the somewhat heightened energy with even 1/2 capsule, but wonder if I should be taking any if I have an iodine sensitivity. I have not taken any today, and my hives have subsided quite a bit.

too strong?

Posted by 5752017051615247091 on Jun 04, 2014

I started to feel better two days after taking this product, which is about the time I also started to experiencing piercing headaches and had an onset of rash. Given that this boosts thyroid function, perhaps the dosage was too strong as some of the side effects I experienced are symptoms of hyperthyroid.

Not for everyone.

Posted by 4673827706356754088 on Jan 25, 2014

I started out by taking 2 capsules a day as directed, but felt it did nothing for me, so I reduced intake to 1 capsule a day. I feel slightly better (less cold, more energized) after reducing to 1 capsule/day.

Saudi

Posted by 5436615583021268431 on Nov 26, 2013

Have not used it yet, but I liked it consists of vitamins