Mixed Results

Posted by Reviewer1603406 on Aug 29, 2009

I bought this product to help deal with hypothyroid symptoms. Like some other reviewers have mentioned, this product seems to cause cramping in the abdominal area. Tried reducing the dose to 1 capsule, but still experienced some light cramping. I've experience mixed results (hence the 3 out 5 stars rating) with this product which is not surprising since I had to reduce the dosage. When I took the recommend dosage of 2 capsules I definitely noticed that I couldn't sit still. When I took only 1 capsule I really didn't notice very much increase in energy levels and still felt sluggish. I don't think this product is for me thanks to the cramping problem, but like a lot of these types of products it is hard to know how each individual will respond.

Confused

Posted by tanyavs on Aug 20, 2013

I am so confused about these pills. I read good reviews about these pills and I bought them. I suffer from Hypothyroid and lately I have no energy! These pills were a ray of hope for me till I read a few books which said that supplementing with Iodine is NOT GOOD! The doctors had stated their experiences where after giving iodine to patients , their TSH shot up to 100 or so! They say, a person should not be iodine deficient because that is what converts T4 to T3 however, too much iodine suppress thyroid further and elevates antibodies. I don't know . I am confused. For now I am not taking these even though, I want to take the other ingredients present in it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

I notice the first day that no more cold hands and feet, more energy, sleeping well. But i haven t lost any pound yet, taking it since 10 days.

Thyroid Energy - Not Sure Yet

Posted by Reviewer1863159 on Jun 14, 2008

I haven't taken this vitamin consistently enough to notice a difference. Right now I'm taking two once a day in the morning before lunch and I haven't noticed anything. However, I probably only remember to take it 3 or 4 days a week. I'm going to keep trying this and if nothing happens bump up to the two tablets twice a day and see what happens. On the plus side, this vitamin does not hurt my stomach even if I take it before lunch when I'm starting to get hungry.

unsure

Posted by Reviewer2856644 on Aug 05, 2008

Didn't really notice a difference.

Jury is still out

Posted by Reviewer3000419 on Oct 24, 2008

I've been taking Thyroid Energy for about 3 weeks. Can't really say there's been any indication that it's making a difference yet. Gonna give it more time (at least through this bottle!).

Thyroid Energy

Posted by Reviewer1504611 on Apr 29, 2008

I am not sure if they are doing what they are supposed to be doing. They are also big capsules and you have to take 2 of them on an empty stomach twice a day. The second time is hard for me to remember.

Not really sure

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Dec 10, 2008

I bought this hoping to have more energy and also read it helped some people lose weight. I haven't noticed anything significant.

Didn't notice any effects

Posted by Reviewer2185013 on Feb 11, 2009

My thyroid is low but there may be a pituitary problem that is still being evaluated. The formula appears to be a good mix to give the thyroid the right nutrients in order to work properly.

The Burner

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Sep 22, 2010

It did the job but also created the hunger.