Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, Thyroid Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Seems to helped

Posted by Reviewer3241946 on Sep 01, 2008

At first I did not think I would be able to take this because it really hyped me up. I started out with 1 per day. No way will I ever be able to take 4. Had problems sleeping the first week. Did not take my Armour thyroid for 3 days but had to start taking it after that. Need to up my dose to 2 per day but not ready to see if that is going to hype me up again. If you try this start out with less than the 4 per day & take it early in the day if you want to sleep at night. Did get rid of my brain fog. My head seems to be clear now.

Not so cold and tired anymore!

Posted by Reviewer2313822 on Oct 09, 2008

I am always cold and tired. I usually bundle up (3-4 layers) in the evenings while the rest of my family are wearing t-shirts. My hands are frequently very cold. I always feel exhausted in the evenings and need 1-2 hour naps on the weekends (and any other days I'm not working). I've been taking 2 Thyroid Energy capsules (I wanted to start slow as I already take 1 Kelp tablet in the evenings) each morning for over 2 weeks and have been comfortable in a t-shirt and sweatshirt in the evenings for the last week, and my hands have been warm also. I haven't felt as tired, either. Definitely worth a try if you're having problems with your thyroid!

seems to work pretty well

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jul 10, 2008

I tried it, then went off; big changes and so I went back on, big changes (all good) in my ability to sleep and my weight loss program too.

This will take a few more months of use to rate properly

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008

Definitely losing weight and no longer having other thyroid symptoms, such as fatigue, coldness, dry skin, and hair. Take as directed. I haven't experienced anything negative, but I think that this type of supplement takes some time for full efficacy. It seems to be helping with exercise recovery.

WoW! Great Product that works!

Posted by Reviewer3264137 on Mar 11, 2010

My wife noticed at age 50 her hair was pulling out when she combed it from the shower. She also noted feeling very tired. After some googling for such sumptoms, I accidented upon thyroid issues. That led me to this product. After trying it, she was very satisfied. She wanted me to order more. Her hair was growing and staying in. She could enjoy her workouts again. I tried a few variations of this product but she came back to this one as the only one that worked.