terrific

Posted by Reviewer1081992 on Oct 29, 2008

Don't know how I got thru the day without this.

weight

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Apr 19, 2010

seems to be helping me bring down my waistline - I will continue to use.

Balanced

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jun 03, 2010

I have been doing hair analysis for over 2years every 6 months and indications of low thyroid were showing up. I didn't want to take any prescribed meds so I started on Thyroid Energy and take 2 capsules 2x's a day. Test indicate that my thyroid is more balanced now, and I continue to take it. My waist is thinner and my energy is more even. No more afternoon slumps.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3082869 on Aug 09, 2010

I've been taking this product for almost two weeks and I have definately noticed a change. Before, I was very lethargic and felt exhausted, depressed, and just generally not good. Since taking thyroid energy I don't feel any of those things anymore. I wake up in morning actually feeling awake instead of groggy. It also helps control my appetite. Very pleased!

Rise & Shine

Posted by Reviewer3247496 on Aug 06, 2009

Hae been plsying with this a bit. Since reducing my Thyroid drug (natural dessicated) and taking them both together I actually had energy this morning to get up better than the last few years. I take 1 of each now. Yeah...it seems to be working!!

Wouldn't Be Without It

Posted by Reviewer2354471 on Jun 25, 2009

I have been using this product for about 2 years; lifelong dry skin improved within 4 days and was even gone from my legs after about 6 weeks. More energy, overall sense of well-being. You just know it's working.

Gives you energy!

Posted by Reviewer2555114 on Oct 09, 2009

My wife takes these for her low thyroid. She says she can tell the difference when she forgets to take them. Thanks for another great product!!

Thyroid Energy

Posted by Reviewer1271835 on Oct 03, 2009

This was a reorder. I definitely feel different since I have been taking them and I've lost weight.

The best thyroid support I have ever used

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Dec 30, 2009

I noticed a difference the first time I took these. I was feeling sluggish and drained and knew my thyroid was being overworked from all the stimulants I use before working out. Usually, if I stop taking any caffeine, I do not function well; this supplement made me feel great without me having to take any stimulants. I will continue to use it for everyday support.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2687095 on Feb 11, 2010

I have been using NOW Thyroid Energy for about 3 weeks along with Synthroid and have seen an energy boost in that time. I do take this product with at least a small meal because it made me nauseated if I didn't eat with it or shortly after taking it. I will order this product again.