Great for Supporting Thyroid

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Apr 16, 2015

I've been taking this for several months now and chose this product after doing a lot of research. One thing I especially like is that it includes a gram of l-tyrisone along with lots of other really good stuff we need with Hashimotos or other thyroid issues. I buy a lot of NOW brand products as well, as I know they are good quality. You can't go wrong.

nice

Posted by TMarchev on Apr 21, 2015

Good product for me !

Thyroid Support

Posted by 5561646142795126113 on Dec 03, 2014

Well I eat a lot of salmon & tuna that are said to have mercury in them both. Well people with mercury poisoning have a lower body temperature. Check it 1st thing in the morning, while still in bed. And sure enough mine was ranging from 97.5° to 97.9°. So I started eating cilantro & taking the NOW Thyroid Energy. In about 2 weeks my morning body temperature finally returned 98.6°.

Better than armour thyroid ect.

Posted by 5174559538017648035 on Nov 16, 2013

I could not believe how great this product is!! After only 5 days i had the best great energy!! Feels much better than natural thryoid meds. I loose a lot of water now and finally loosing weight. I have cut down to only one pill now. Be sure to take them with food to avoid sickness. Try them!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I've had a partial thyroidectomy and thought I'd give these a go since my energy levels are lacking. They really do work!

Happy with this

Posted by 5188943955470493481 on Oct 09, 2013

I take this along with Now Energy and Enzymatic Therapy, Adrenal Stress End and I've seen Great improvements in my energy levels and my ability to get things done in the day. Its not a miracle but I'm a lot better than I have been in the past few years. It is a little rough on my stomach and I feel a bit queazy and it does seem to repeat a bit but no complaints.

I can feel the difference

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

Within 2 days of taking this product, I felt the difference. I no longer felt like I had a lead vest on and my joints were not achy anymore. After taking for 2 months, I accidently ran and didn't think much of it. Within a week, I was irritable, achy and very tired. Ordered another bottle and within a day or two, I was right back to my old self. I've had the tests done in the past and the doctors say my Thyroid is normal. Thank you for offering this product.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1526039 on Aug 12, 2011

Since I started taking the product, I have lost eight pounds! With that, I also am following Weight Watcher's online, however, the amount of energy I have gained is wonderful! In fact, it has changed my life! I'm not kidding, most days I was struggling to stay awake, going through life in a sluggish manner. I take two pills when I wake up, and on most days, two in the afternoon. Fabulous!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2430185 on Apr 24, 2008

Now Fooods' Thyroid Energy supplement is wonderful! I've only been taking it for a few weeks and I can already feel a difference in my energy levels. I definitely recommend it!

GFcook

Posted by Reviewer2788450 on Apr 04, 2008

This product really helps my husband with his energy levels.... his doc tried him on thyroid Rx hormone, but always had side effects - and his thyroid levels were normal, but he had low thyroid symptoms.