I was a bit skeptical...

Posted by 5236860866710318273 on Nov 05, 2012

But I thought I would give it a try. I get probably an extra hour or so in my day with this supplement! I have no problems with stomach trouble, or any other side effects. Very happy with it. No buzz, no shakiness. Just energy, like I used to have before hypothyroidism and Fibromyalgia--not completely like new, but a heck of a lot better than I used to be.

Thyroid Energy

Posted by 5069913749710091900 on Oct 29, 2012

I take this because it seems to slow down my hair loss. The only thing I don't like about it are the new veggie caps. They are just nasty,not sure what they are made of but the smell of them just makes me gag.Wish they would go back to the old one. I just pop it in and wash it down with a glass of water. It makes me feel better and have more energy. Seems to cut my appetite too.

Be Careful

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Oct 22, 2012

Was beneficial support livening my thyroid activity but (my bad) at one time I took put drops of another product under my tongue an hour or so after taking one of these vcaps and my system went crazy. Freaky off the wall sensations like the need to walk and walk and walk, my jaws jarred, stomach churned. I drank heaps of water and induced vomiting. Lesson learnt, I'm super cautious now. I completed taking the bottle of vcaps. On its own, the product is ok, 4 stars, but I decided to quit taking thyroid energy support 'pills' and instead add a few drops of iodine to water in my sipper bottle.

Thyroid Energy Support

Posted by Reviewer2895281 on Oct 19, 2012

I have used the thyroid support for over a year now. However I have to take it with food otherwise I have severe stomach upset.

Great help for thyroid and gout

Posted by NatureHeals on Oct 18, 2012

It so happenes that an insufficient thyroid function could worsen a gout condition. Official medicine does not acknowledge such a connection but from my experience it exists. I take a prescription synthroid for my mild hypothyroidism and also am a gout patient. Some time ago I started experiencing unusual gout attacks that I could not attribute to any external factors like diet, seasonal, stress, etc.. At the same time my medical tests for thyroid and gout showed regular levels. Since I believe in cause and effect I did my own research and found out about a possible connection between gout worsening and lower thyroid. I decided to try alternative thyroid treatment because my "official" levels were normal. In a few weeks after I started using Now Foods Thyroid Energy my gout symptoms disappeared and it's been over 6 months as I continue to use the Thyroid Energy and so far my gout conditions are absent. So go figure but it does work magic for me. I've taken another medical tests and guess what: no significant changes but I feel much better.

received in error

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 22, 2012

Did not try these because I did not order them.

too early to tell

Posted by 5604422106592607132 on Sep 16, 2012

sorry, i dont see any effect on me still

maybe too early to telll

Posted by Reviewer2177380 on Sep 10, 2012

I haven't noticed any difference in my energy levels by using this product so far

Perfect !!!

Posted by Reviewer2603359 on Sep 03, 2012

It's a wonderful product.

Bad stomach pain after taking this

Posted by Reviewer1621620 on Aug 16, 2012

I had bad stomach pains after taking my first dose of this product and was feeling terrible for hours. Be aware.