お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, Thyroid Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Couldn't stand the horrible nausea

Posted by MichaelLabib on Jun 05, 2011

After I take this product with food, and without food too, the nausea is just to much to deal with. I tried to take it for a week and no improvements whatsoever. What really works for HypoT is 200mcg selenium, 50 mg zinc with 2mg copper, vitamin E, Maca Extract and if you can get all this in a good multivitamin then there you go.

not working for me

Posted by Reviewer1508366 on Sep 08, 2008

I so wanted this to work. I would love to give this a high rating because that would mean I'm having great results. I've recently started on my second bottle of two capsules twice a day. I deliberately went off my Armour about a month ago because my prescription was ending. I wanted to give Thyroid Energy a fair chance on its own but my energy is lagging more and more each day. I'm really feeling sluggish and very tired. I'm even taking it with Natural Sources Raw Thyroid. Also, several times the Thyroid Energy has given me terrible stomach cramps. All this has been awful for me. Like I said, I really wanted this to work but unless something changes fast, I'm enduring a lot to try to find a good point.

Lenoir Dinga

Posted by Reviewer1639188 on Oct 26, 2008

Major improvement in my stamina. I feel the return of the energy I had before my thyroid decided to not function as effectively as it once did. This is used in addition to the Synthroid the doctor will not let me stop taking.

sluggish

Posted by Reviewer3241343 on Apr 23, 2009

I have been on thyroid medicine for years and it never made me feel the way these thyriod energy tablets have

darlene zipfel

Posted by Reviewer2085974 on Jun 26, 2008

It was a very good supplement and worked very quickly, like within a week. I am feeling better and have alot of energy I did'nt have before.