Amazing results

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Aug 04, 2011

My thyroid gland is full with cysts and fibroids and has become very big, so I was thinking about surgery for aesthetics. I started NF Thyroid Energy to boost my sleeping menopausal energy levels and after 2-3 weeks I noticed an unexpected collateral effect - the volume of my thyroid gland was dramatically reduced. No more surgery.

NO jitters, good vitamin energy!!

Posted by Reviewer1511672 on Dec 29, 2009

Would buy again. Very gentle energy boost, the pills have a bad aftertaste but when you weigh in the benefits you don't care about the aftertaste.

happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2544865 on Sep 29, 2010

this stuff is awesome. makes me feel 10 years younger

good support

Posted by Reviewer1948864 on May 24, 2009

For the past two months I have taken 2 to 4 of these per day with Synthroid and Coleus Forskolii. I notice increased energy, clear thinking and loss of belly fat. I walk moderately every day for exercise and eat a balanced diet.

Great energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2630594 on Sep 30, 2008

This product has alredy improved my energy level. It gives my thyroid the extra boost needed to maintain my energy through out the day.

It's made a difference for me.

Posted by Reviewer1891779 on Feb 24, 2008

I didn't realize how much these had improved my energy until I quit taking them. I have also finally managed to take off a few pounds and I think it's because I've got more energy than I've had in a long time.

I don't have diagnosed thyroid problems

Posted by Reviewer1371711 on Nov 06, 2007

but I read that high cholestral often is an indicator of a sluggish thyroid. I feel more energy since I've taken this.

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer2934919 on Nov 14, 2007

I originally didn't feel the "rush of energy" I expected but when the product ran out I could tell how well it had helped me. I promptly ordered more and am quite satisfied. I have battled low thyroid and this seems to help offset those issues.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3088143 on Nov 15, 2007

I have only been taking this for less than a month and already feel like I have more energy.

Now Foods Throid Energy

Posted by Reviewer2946607 on Oct 09, 2008

I have been taking this very faithly for a few weeks and have not see any results yet. I will continue tell the 4 bottles I purchased are gone incase it takes a while for the product to work