Good results

Posted by Reviewer1119223 on Jan 06, 2008

I take this with a prescribed thyroid medicine and the Thyroid Energy is working better than the prescription medicine.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer3169035 on Apr 09, 2009

I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I wanted to take the natural approach. I have been taking this for about 7 months and just went to see the doctor for a follow up. My thyroid is in balance now and I didn't have to be on a synthetic medication. I recommend this to all who have this problem.

Bad stomach pains after taking supplements

Posted by Reviewer1853627 on Jun 29, 2009

I, like several others here, have experienced extremely painful stomach cramps and nausea after taking these. Be warned about this possible side effect!

thyroid energy makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer1038057 on Mar 11, 2009

I was told that I would have to take thyroid medicine all of my life. Leg cramps and lack of sleep made me wonder. I have used this product for months now and feel the difference. Get your thyroid to work for you. Better than replacing hormones get your own to work.

Amazing!

Posted by AyahsHope on Apr 25, 2009

I have had Hashimoto's Thyroiditus for 24 years. This stuff WORKS! I have much more energy.

Makes me very ill

Posted by Reviewer2566426 on May 14, 2008

Unfortunately I cannot evaluate the effectiveness of this product as it makes me very ill. Like clockwork, an hour after I take the pills, I get extremely sick to my stomach. I've tried different times of day, with or without food, etc. Nothing works. So unfortunately this was a waste for me.

Seems to helped

Posted by Reviewer3241946 on Sep 01, 2008

At first I did not think I would be able to take this because it really hyped me up. I started out with 1 per day. No way will I ever be able to take 4. Had problems sleeping the first week. Did not take my Armour thyroid for 3 days but had to start taking it after that. Need to up my dose to 2 per day but not ready to see if that is going to hype me up again. If you try this start out with less than the 4 per day & take it early in the day if you want to sleep at night. Did get rid of my brain fog. My head seems to be clear now.

Not so cold and tired anymore!

Posted by Reviewer2313822 on Oct 09, 2008

I am always cold and tired. I usually bundle up (3-4 layers) in the evenings while the rest of my family are wearing t-shirts. My hands are frequently very cold. I always feel exhausted in the evenings and need 1-2 hour naps on the weekends (and any other days I'm not working). I've been taking 2 Thyroid Energy capsules (I wanted to start slow as I already take 1 Kelp tablet in the evenings) each morning for over 2 weeks and have been comfortable in a t-shirt and sweatshirt in the evenings for the last week, and my hands have been warm also. I haven't felt as tired, either. Definitely worth a try if you're having problems with your thyroid!

Thyroid Energy NOW

Posted by Reviewer1151462 on Nov 17, 2007

My daughter has an underactive thyroid. Her moodiness, dry hand, sluggishness, have all gone away. She is so much happier. Thank you.

I Think I Really Like This Item

Posted by Reviewer3357626 on Jun 24, 2009

I was skeptical when I ordered this item. I had been dealing with fatigue, lethargy and weight gain. But I've been using it for a couple weeks and I've noticed a profound difference in my energy level and I've lost a few pounds. I think I really like this product!