didn't notice anything.

Posted by DOAA93 on Oct 10, 2015

bought this for my mom, i haven't noticed any change, but she took a thyroid test and the doctor said there is a good change.

thyroid energy

Posted by 5427475777302108896 on Sep 16, 2015

It works! Great product! I have so much more energy than before. I really feel the difference! Will purchase it again!

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Aug 02, 2015

Cannot tell for sure how much this is helping but love the brand and price. iHerb is a great way and place to shop as it is done online where you get most or all quality name brand products.

Now Foods, Thyroid Support

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 19, 2015

I think this is a good product, although this is not what I needed for myself. Instead of helping with energy, it made me lethargic. I decided to get adrenal support products and that does work for me.

Energy and mood booster

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Bought this for my mum after her health check,that shows she is slightly above the borderline mark for her thyroid issues. Not sure how effective this is as she is now tested normal . But definitely this helps boost her energy level and moods.

Low in thyroid energy

Posted by energyguy on May 15, 2015

I am not tested positive for hypo or hyper thyroid problem. So I thought my thyroid is ok. However I notice I have many of the hypothyroidism symptoms (namely fatigue) so I order this product to try. Wow! I have energy all day and I can think. I feel motivated and get things done fast. So much for reading all the books on procrastination. Authors should include low thyroid energy as one of the causes of procrastination.

M. Walker

Posted by 5190192029976772139 on May 03, 2015

I believe this product has helped my energy and sleeping, my thyroid is hypothyroid and I do feel much better since taking this product which is about 5 weeks now and I will continue to take it.

nice

Posted by TMarchev on Apr 21, 2015

Good product for me !

Great for Supporting Thyroid

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Apr 16, 2015

I've been taking this for several months now and chose this product after doing a lot of research. One thing I especially like is that it includes a gram of l-tyrisone along with lots of other really good stuff we need with Hashimotos or other thyroid issues. I buy a lot of NOW brand products as well, as I know they are good quality. You can't go wrong.

Great

Posted by 5453308799213416155 on Apr 09, 2015

I start feeling better when I start to consume this pills.