Not so cold and tired anymore!

Posted by Reviewer2313822 on Oct 09, 2008

I am always cold and tired. I usually bundle up (3-4 layers) in the evenings while the rest of my family are wearing t-shirts. My hands are frequently very cold. I always feel exhausted in the evenings and need 1-2 hour naps on the weekends (and any other days I'm not working). I've been taking 2 Thyroid Energy capsules (I wanted to start slow as I already take 1 Kelp tablet in the evenings) each morning for over 2 weeks and have been comfortable in a t-shirt and sweatshirt in the evenings for the last week, and my hands have been warm also. I haven't felt as tired, either. Definitely worth a try if you're having problems with your thyroid!

Way too much L Tyrosine!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Aug 04, 2010

This product gave me anxiety and kept me awake all night. It would be the perfect formula if they did not put in such a high dosage of L Tyrosine (1000 mg). You should never exceed 350 mg and the suggested dosage is two capsules twice a day! No wonder everyone in the reviews were talking about energy! That is not natural or healthy energy. I think it is energy to the point of being uncomfortable. I would take it if they lowered the level of L Tyrosine.

I Think I Really Like This Item

Posted by Reviewer3357626 on Jun 24, 2009

I was skeptical when I ordered this item. I had been dealing with fatigue, lethargy and weight gain. But I've been using it for a couple weeks and I've noticed a profound difference in my energy level and I've lost a few pounds. I think I really like this product!

A Godsend

Posted by Reviewer2190762 on Feb 05, 2010

I noticed an increase in energy immediately. My period cramps, and bloating, and irritability have diminished tremendously. I noticed that things that made me extra emotional around "that time of the month" didn't effect me the same. I was very calm and more even tempered. I lost some excess bulge in the belly area (without working out). The goiter on my neck has gone down and I've only been using this product less than 8 weeks. I LOVE it. Be mindful not to take it on an empty stomach "eventhough that's what it says to do" because it will upset your stomach. I didn't think it would happen to me because I don't have a weak stomach but it did.

Helps to speed up my metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1811677 on May 27, 2008

These pills give me energy and help with my weightloss goals. I'm a 47 year old woman and have noticed no negative side effects. I'm going to keep taking these every day. Do take in the AM as you won't be able to sleep if you take them later in the day.

HYPOTHYROID

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 12, 2013

This supplement is much like prescription medication. It's potent and it works but it comes with side-effects and be prepared to accept it when your body builds up tolerance towards it. I started taking it about 3 years ago. The advantages: the hair sprouted on my head, i was more tolerant to cold, I was able to eat like everybody else and lost weight in the process!, my feet stopped hurting, my wrist stopped hurting. The disadvantages were/are: inner swelling in throat (sometimes the feeling of fullness is so much you feel your wind pipe might close); your body odour will change -especially your head- you'll smell like the capsules do; severe night sweats, some sleep disturbance, heart flutterings/palpitations, increase in appetite. In the second year I noticed i had built up a tolerance and that my new (normal) eating habits had to be reverted as i was gaining back the weight i'd lost. The problem here is that these supplements will get your metabolism working faster but they will also increase your appetite. I also noticed that my wrist was having bad days. I decided to stop taking these. After about 2 weeks i noticed tinnitus (ringing in ears) i had never had this symptom of HYPO before, i also noticed how tired i became again and my feet and wrist were killing me. I started taking these again. In conclusion, i cannot go without them because they relieve many symptoms of hypothyroid but 2 caps a day aren't enough anymore and there is no weight loss anymore. I fight the increase in appetite and bear with the smell because tinnitus and cramped feet and no energy are just too much. I worry that my hypo condition got worse and hope that they worked so well that i forgot how bad i was. Do not take these if you do not have a thyroid issue as they might induce one.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2456696 on Mar 07, 2008

started taking them and by the next week I was feeling the difference, highly recommended. Has all necessary ingredients recommended in "Solved, the riddle of illness" by Langer and Scheer, the essential reading for thyroid problems.

v good (just be sure you need it)

Posted by Reviewer2053611 on Jan 30, 2008

almost all simptoms of lake of T hormones with me(think so)after just four days I noticed a strong thermo effects my arms are no longer cold and my feet also although I just toke 2 tabs a day but I noticed the effect vanish when I forget one tab I think it shold be taken under close medic oservation. whish health to everybody.

seems to work pretty well

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jul 10, 2008

I tried it, then went off; big changes and so I went back on, big changes (all good) in my ability to sleep and my weight loss program too.

Wanted this to work so bad... Not for those with weak stomach!

Posted by Reviewer1738658 on Mar 31, 2009

I was so excited to read about this product! It seemed like it could cure all that ails me... but I guess it wasn't meant to be. The first two days I took it, I had TERRIBLE stomach cramps! I thought it might be a combination of that and something else I took so I continued. The really bad stomach cramps subsided after a couple days but every time I took this, I still had a sick to my stomach feeling. Even after taking it for 3 weeks, one morning I threw up right after taking it. That was when I decided that this product was probably not right for me. My mother is also taking this and hasn't seemed to experience any problems (although she is on anti-nausea meds) so I gave the rest of my bottle to her.