no change

Posted by 5539599168379705981 on Sep 26, 2014

Has not made any noticeable difference on my weight or energy levels yet. But i have not felt any of the side effects that people have complained about.

feel a difference

Posted by 5009862604778202875 on Sep 15, 2014

for the first time in about 20 years i actually sweat. i have not been sweating for years even in workouts. hence ive been getting fatter not matter what i do. i see a difference in my energy levels, and the sweat

Wonderful

Posted by 4749409403152488845 on Sep 09, 2014

The Thyroid Energy has been helpful, and very much needed these days.... thank you, Valerie Matson

Good

Posted by Reviewer1022382 on Sep 07, 2014

This is a good product and will give lots of energy. The L-Tyrosine is used by the body to make thyroxine (T4). I would recommend starting out very gradually, maybe at a quarter of a capsule a day and seeing how your body responds. Then increase the dosage as appropriate.

Thyroid Energy multivitamin

Posted by 4834415126568485380 on Aug 23, 2014

Seems to be improving my thyroid functioning. Includes all what thyroid function needs.

Now Thyroid Energy

Posted by 4705783823542889668 on Aug 06, 2014

Used this product for 3 or 4 days, broke out in hives the first day, thought they might be spider bites. Seemed to be "over energized" on 1 cap a day, but it was nice to have the energy. After reading about iodine sesitivity, I stopped the supplement for 3 days. The hives were clearing up by the next day. 3 days later, I took 1/2 capsule, and immediately developed 2 new hives. I really like the somewhat heightened energy with even 1/2 capsule, but wonder if I should be taking any if I have an iodine sensitivity. I have not taken any today, and my hives have subsided quite a bit.

Great supplement

Posted by 5015900676611538322 on Jul 20, 2014

I have been taking this, in combination with other supplements I bought at iHerb, for about 5 weeks now. I have a hypothyroid issue, and these supplements have really restored my energy, and along with certain vital dietary changes, have eliminated my symptoms. I started seeing results after only a couple of weeks. Highly recommended!

Thyroid Energy Works for Me!

Posted by Reviewer1234862 on Jul 14, 2014

I've been using Thyroid Energy regularly for a year or two and it gives me the needed boost to power through afternoons. Typically I'd be sluggish later in the day, but taking one of these after lunch really helps -- as well as one in the morning. I am hypothyroid, but not Hashimoto's. If you have Hashimoto's this product contains iodine and may not be for you.

Perfect

Posted by 5360743226762316380 on Jun 17, 2014

Good vitamines

Amazing potent product!

Posted by 5618893557454033622 on Jun 08, 2014

Definitely lifts a depressed mood and I can hardly say that for any other product I've tried! including st.johns or 5-htp ect...this one works extremely well you almost feel high! I take it every morning on a empty stomach...other reviewers are right it gives a similar effect as Wellbutrin, 5-star all the way! If you got depression or anxiety definitely worth a try especially if everything else has failed!!