didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1608365 on May 18, 2009

I didn't like this product. I felt like if I had morning sickness with this product...Dizzy, queezy stomach. Every time I burped, I had a nasty fishy scent.. Yuck. No on results.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat Product!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1401637 on Oct 06, 2008

I love, love, love this product...I have only been taken it for about 2 weeks and I already notice a change not only in my mood, but also in my energy level and weight management. I'm so happy I found this product!!!!

Good Company

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Sep 29, 2008

I trust NOW Foods for most anything I need. Thyroid Energy has a dosage on it (2 capsules, 2 times a day on an empty stomach or just before a meal) and I followed it but these really cause my stomach to get upset. So I have to take just one at a time and I'm not sure if they will work that way. So I might just be wasting my money. I'm not sure if it is the potency or just me.

Good idea but...

Posted by Reviewer2456357 on Feb 22, 2009

This really hurt my stomach. I was hoping to find something to help with the sluggish thyroid and the weight gain. I have a sensitive stomach anyway so if you don't I think this would be fine. I only used it for a week and had to stop.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Feb 02, 2011

I wish these thyroid formulas did not contain so much Tyrosine. Chronic dosing of tyrosine lowers levels of other neurotransmitters

POST PARTUM HELP

Posted by KMOMO7 on Apr 26, 2012

Seven pregnancies and seven bouts with severe post partum depression have left me a bit of an expert here. Pregnancy left me completely depleted hormonally and immunologically. I have tried countless supplements after each baby, to help my body recover. After the 6th, I finally discovered this. I took it along with freezedried bovine thyroid to repair my thyroid/hormone balance and therefore my mood and immunity. The energy is just there without jitters or irritability. This has all the ingredients (and more) prescribed by my naturepath and contained in his pricey proprietary brands. I have experienced sustained energy, better sleep patterns, less ravenous cravings while lactating, and easier weight loss with proper nutrition and exercise. BUT MOST OF ALL, THE HORRID MOOD SWINGS AND CONSTANT IRRITABILITY WERE GRADUALLY SOOTHED AWAY OVER ABOUT 1-2 WEEKS. My family and I are so happy to have found this. Please research your concern carefully, and get proper advice for severe depression! But do consider this as a godsend for you or your loved one. It definitely was for me.

Gave me a headache

Posted by Reviewer1067169 on Jul 03, 2010

I used this product for about a week but discontinued it because it gave me headaches. I have ordered Now Foods ENERGY product instead and find it highly satisfying!

Had to chuck it

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Nov 13, 2010

Was doing something funny to me... can't explain it, switched over to iodine rich plain seaweed supplements instead

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2083572 on Jul 24, 2010

People with high blood pressure may proceed with caution as Tyrosine has the potential for raising blood pressure. Otherwise its a great supplement for people with low thyroid!

Mixed Results

Posted by Reviewer1603406 on Aug 29, 2009

I bought this product to help deal with hypothyroid symptoms. Like some other reviewers have mentioned, this product seems to cause cramping in the abdominal area. Tried reducing the dose to 1 capsule, but still experienced some light cramping. I've experience mixed results (hence the 3 out 5 stars rating) with this product which is not surprising since I had to reduce the dosage. When I took the recommend dosage of 2 capsules I definitely noticed that I couldn't sit still. When I took only 1 capsule I really didn't notice very much increase in energy levels and still felt sluggish. I don't think this product is for me thanks to the cramping problem, but like a lot of these types of products it is hard to know how each individual will respond.