Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, Thyroid Support, 90 Veggie Caps

I Think I Really Like This Item

Posted by Reviewer3357626 on Jun 24, 2009

I was skeptical when I ordered this item. I had been dealing with fatigue, lethargy and weight gain. But I've been using it for a couple weeks and I've noticed a profound difference in my energy level and I've lost a few pounds. I think I really like this product!

Not so cold and tired anymore!

Posted by Reviewer2313822 on Oct 09, 2008

I am always cold and tired. I usually bundle up (3-4 layers) in the evenings while the rest of my family are wearing t-shirts. My hands are frequently very cold. I always feel exhausted in the evenings and need 1-2 hour naps on the weekends (and any other days I'm not working). I've been taking 2 Thyroid Energy capsules (I wanted to start slow as I already take 1 Kelp tablet in the evenings) each morning for over 2 weeks and have been comfortable in a t-shirt and sweatshirt in the evenings for the last week, and my hands have been warm also. I haven't felt as tired, either. Definitely worth a try if you're having problems with your thyroid!

Helps to speed up my metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1811677 on May 27, 2008

These pills give me energy and help with my weightloss goals. I'm a 47 year old woman and have noticed no negative side effects. I'm going to keep taking these every day. Do take in the AM as you won't be able to sleep if you take them later in the day.

Way too much L Tyrosine!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Aug 04, 2010

This product gave me anxiety and kept me awake all night. It would be the perfect formula if they did not put in such a high dosage of L Tyrosine (1000 mg). You should never exceed 350 mg and the suggested dosage is two capsules twice a day! No wonder everyone in the reviews were talking about energy! That is not natural or healthy energy. I think it is energy to the point of being uncomfortable. I would take it if they lowered the level of L Tyrosine.

A Godsend

Posted by Reviewer2190762 on Feb 05, 2010

I noticed an increase in energy immediately. My period cramps, and bloating, and irritability have diminished tremendously. I noticed that things that made me extra emotional around "that time of the month" didn't effect me the same. I was very calm and more even tempered. I lost some excess bulge in the belly area (without working out). The goiter on my neck has gone down and I've only been using this product less than 8 weeks. I LOVE it. Be mindful not to take it on an empty stomach "eventhough that's what it says to do" because it will upset your stomach. I didn't think it would happen to me because I don't have a weak stomach but it did.