Couldn't stand the horrible nausea

Posted by MichaelLabib on Jun 05, 2011

After I take this product with food, and without food too, the nausea is just to much to deal with. I tried to take it for a week and no improvements whatsoever. What really works for HypoT is 200mcg selenium, 50 mg zinc with 2mg copper, vitamin E, Maca Extract and if you can get all this in a good multivitamin then there you go.

not working for me

Posted by Reviewer1508366 on Sep 08, 2008

I so wanted this to work. I would love to give this a high rating because that would mean I'm having great results. I've recently started on my second bottle of two capsules twice a day. I deliberately went off my Armour about a month ago because my prescription was ending. I wanted to give Thyroid Energy a fair chance on its own but my energy is lagging more and more each day. I'm really feeling sluggish and very tired. I'm even taking it with Natural Sources Raw Thyroid. Also, several times the Thyroid Energy has given me terrible stomach cramps. All this has been awful for me. Like I said, I really wanted this to work but unless something changes fast, I'm enduring a lot to try to find a good point.

Lenoir Dinga

Posted by Reviewer1639188 on Oct 26, 2008

Major improvement in my stamina. I feel the return of the energy I had before my thyroid decided to not function as effectively as it once did. This is used in addition to the Synthroid the doctor will not let me stop taking.

sluggish

Posted by Reviewer3241343 on Apr 23, 2009

I have been on thyroid medicine for years and it never made me feel the way these thyriod energy tablets have

darlene zipfel

Posted by Reviewer2085974 on Jun 26, 2008

It was a very good supplement and worked very quickly, like within a week. I am feeling better and have alot of energy I did'nt have before.

S.Lewis

Posted by Reviewer2462316 on Jul 06, 2008

I have only had this product for a few days, but it seems to be working well. Already I am sleeping less and I am more active. I have an underactive thyroid, so this product is a Godsend!!! Fast shipping, too, even though I live in Canada.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Sep 23, 2009

I was put on Synthroid last year and decided that I would not take a drug and found your product Thyriod Energy and have been on it for about 3 months and I am very pleased.My skin has improved and I have a lot of energy.I am also very pleased with the service that I recieve at Iherb.

Posted by Reviewer2626657 on Oct 02, 2009

My thyroid glands have been definitely activated since I started to use it. More energy. Lost some weight.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2842563 on Oct 03, 2009

I have been using this product for about a month now, and am waking up in the morning feeling refreshed, and have more energy throughout the day. I have suspected a sluggish thyroid for some time now. My T4 always comes back normal, but my morning body temp is always low 96.5-97. Also it has been extremely tough for me to lose weight, I am approaching 40. I will start taking my temps again in the morning to see if there is an improvement.

lost weight

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Jan 21, 2010

My thyroid is a little underactive. I was always cold and as I got older my hair began to thin and I had trouble losing weight. I lost about 3 pounds almost immediately after taking this. I'm losing less hair in the shower and my libido has picked up. I started with 2 pills once a day and now I'm going to try the recommended 2 twice daily.