Did nothing good for me

Posted by Reviewer1933528 on Jun 06, 2014

I had to stop taking them because they made me very nauseous.

too strong?

Posted by 5752017051615247091 on Jun 04, 2014

I started to feel better two days after taking this product, which is about the time I also started to experiencing piercing headaches and had an onset of rash. Given that this boosts thyroid function, perhaps the dosage was too strong as some of the side effects I experienced are symptoms of hyperthyroid.

Thyroid energy

Posted by Reviewer2994909 on May 19, 2014

Big pills. Next i try something whitout iodine. Nothing bad to say.

Not ready to comment

Posted by PatriciaM on May 08, 2014

Haven't taken this enough to comment yet.

Real help

Posted by Nauplia on May 07, 2014

I suffer from a conversion disorder of the thyroid (conversion of T4 into T3) and take medication (Novothyral). My blood test results are normal but I still feel often tired and weak. So I gave "Thyroid Energy" a try. It's amazing how it helps me feeling better. After 2 weeks I already feel the effects. Can't complain about any side effects. Will buy it again!

will continue to use

Posted by 5512566806556415102 on May 07, 2014

I will continue to use this product daily. It seems to have a very good ingredient list. Hoping to continue to see results.

Magyarországról

Posted by 4617503459662633963 on Apr 25, 2014

Nem olyan régen szedem ezt a terméket.Gondolom kell hagyni az időt hogy jelentkezzen a hatás. Eddig meg vagyok elégedve vele. Pajzsmirigy alul működésem van. A nagy fáradtság, és levertség enyhült ezt érzem.

Very good

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Apr 24, 2014

I started taking theese 2 months ago and I can now say that I feel much better. I'm hypothyroid and my energy was very low. I really feel the difference since I started taking theese. I gleadly recomend it!

am I need it?

Posted by 4791268064218359693 on Apr 15, 2014

difficult , to analysis this product , however I can say , that I fell better with this ,,,

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2751558 on Apr 15, 2014

Our Son has been on antipsychotics for a few years and nothing seemed to help stop panic attacks and paranoia, until we found this product. He takes 3 in the morning and two at night and is coming off the other medications. Please google mental illness and thyroid function.