LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1179277 on Jul 14, 2010

This product is awesome! I am 47 years old and have been struggling with being overweight since I turned 43. I'm 5'4" and have been a size 6 my entire life. At age 43, I gained 40-50 pounds and within 2 years, was fitting into size 10-12 clothes. How depressing! I've always had a slow metabolism and envied those who could eat "anything" and stay thin. I've had to work hard to not gain weight, but at age 43, I was gaining weight at record speed and didn't know why. For the past 2 years I have been exercising 5 times a week, trying to eat properly (no junk food, etc.) with no budge in my weight. Since I have been taking this product I have been losing inches! It's like my metabolism finally jumped into high gear. My husband just commented today that: "looks like you dropped a few pounds. Good Job, keep it up." For him to say this is a miracle! He hardly ever gives me compliments...and never about my weight. This product, along with some life-style changes is the answer I've been searching for for years!!!

Excellent Choice

Posted by Reviewer1193896 on Jan 05, 2010

I was surprised by the impact these had on my overall feeling of well-being. I had always felt tired in the mornings and had a very hard time waking up. The tired feeling crept into my afternoon and hit even harder in the evening until I was using food and cafenine all day just to keep going. After I started taking Thyroid Energy for about two weeks straight, I noticed one morning I felt "normal"; I wasn't tired or hungry or dependant on stimulants just to function throughout the day. I came home and had the engergy to do more than crash on the couch and eat until time for bed; I felt good. It is the best feeling! Thank you for advertising in Woman's World magazine-its made a huge difference in my life!

sluggish

Posted by Reviewer3241343 on Apr 23, 2009

I have been on thyroid medicine for years and it never made me feel the way these thyriod energy tablets have

darlene zipfel

Posted by Reviewer2085974 on Jun 26, 2008

It was a very good supplement and worked very quickly, like within a week. I am feeling better and have alot of energy I did'nt have before.

S.Lewis

Posted by Reviewer2462316 on Jul 06, 2008

I have only had this product for a few days, but it seems to be working well. Already I am sleeping less and I am more active. I have an underactive thyroid, so this product is a Godsend!!! Fast shipping, too, even though I live in Canada.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR HYPOTHYROID

Posted by InformedMom on Nov 05, 2015

I have been able to reverse all my symptoms of hypothyroid with Thyroid Energy. I was diagnosed hypo through my doctor. I had very low energy, cold hands and feet, over emotional, overwhelmed easily, couldn't focus and wasn't feeling like me. After taking this for 2 weeks, I began to feel like the dark cloud was being lifted. This product has been a lifesaver. Don't forget to support your adrenals with a quality Adreanal Cortex. Most of the time, before treating the thyroid, you should support the adrenals.

Confused

Posted by tanyavs on Aug 20, 2013

I am so confused about these pills. I read good reviews about these pills and I bought them. I suffer from Hypothyroid and lately I have no energy! These pills were a ray of hope for me till I read a few books which said that supplementing with Iodine is NOT GOOD! The doctors had stated their experiences where after giving iodine to patients , their TSH shot up to 100 or so! They say, a person should not be iodine deficient because that is what converts T4 to T3 however, too much iodine suppress thyroid further and elevates antibodies. I don't know . I am confused. For now I am not taking these even though, I want to take the other ingredients present in it.

Mixed Results

Posted by Reviewer1603406 on Aug 29, 2009

I bought this product to help deal with hypothyroid symptoms. Like some other reviewers have mentioned, this product seems to cause cramping in the abdominal area. Tried reducing the dose to 1 capsule, but still experienced some light cramping. I've experience mixed results (hence the 3 out 5 stars rating) with this product which is not surprising since I had to reduce the dosage. When I took the recommend dosage of 2 capsules I definitely noticed that I couldn't sit still. When I took only 1 capsule I really didn't notice very much increase in energy levels and still felt sluggish. I don't think this product is for me thanks to the cramping problem, but like a lot of these types of products it is hard to know how each individual will respond.

Couldn't stand the horrible nausea

Posted by MichaelLabib on Jun 05, 2011

After I take this product with food, and without food too, the nausea is just to much to deal with. I tried to take it for a week and no improvements whatsoever. What really works for HypoT is 200mcg selenium, 50 mg zinc with 2mg copper, vitamin E, Maca Extract and if you can get all this in a good multivitamin then there you go.

not working for me

Posted by Reviewer1508366 on Sep 08, 2008

I so wanted this to work. I would love to give this a high rating because that would mean I'm having great results. I've recently started on my second bottle of two capsules twice a day. I deliberately went off my Armour about a month ago because my prescription was ending. I wanted to give Thyroid Energy a fair chance on its own but my energy is lagging more and more each day. I'm really feeling sluggish and very tired. I'm even taking it with Natural Sources Raw Thyroid. Also, several times the Thyroid Energy has given me terrible stomach cramps. All this has been awful for me. Like I said, I really wanted this to work but unless something changes fast, I'm enduring a lot to try to find a good point.