sluggish

Posted by Reviewer3241343 on Apr 23, 2009

I have been on thyroid medicine for years and it never made me feel the way these thyriod energy tablets have

darlene zipfel

Posted by Reviewer2085974 on Jun 26, 2008

It was a very good supplement and worked very quickly, like within a week. I am feeling better and have alot of energy I did'nt have before.

S.Lewis

Posted by Reviewer2462316 on Jul 06, 2008

I have only had this product for a few days, but it seems to be working well. Already I am sleeping less and I am more active. I have an underactive thyroid, so this product is a Godsend!!! Fast shipping, too, even though I live in Canada.

Mixed Results

Posted by Reviewer1603406 on Aug 29, 2009

I bought this product to help deal with hypothyroid symptoms. Like some other reviewers have mentioned, this product seems to cause cramping in the abdominal area. Tried reducing the dose to 1 capsule, but still experienced some light cramping. I've experience mixed results (hence the 3 out 5 stars rating) with this product which is not surprising since I had to reduce the dosage. When I took the recommend dosage of 2 capsules I definitely noticed that I couldn't sit still. When I took only 1 capsule I really didn't notice very much increase in energy levels and still felt sluggish. I don't think this product is for me thanks to the cramping problem, but like a lot of these types of products it is hard to know how each individual will respond.

Couldn't stand the horrible nausea

Posted by MichaelLabib on Jun 05, 2011

After I take this product with food, and without food too, the nausea is just to much to deal with. I tried to take it for a week and no improvements whatsoever. What really works for HypoT is 200mcg selenium, 50 mg zinc with 2mg copper, vitamin E, Maca Extract and if you can get all this in a good multivitamin then there you go.

not working for me

Posted by Reviewer1508366 on Sep 08, 2008

I so wanted this to work. I would love to give this a high rating because that would mean I'm having great results. I've recently started on my second bottle of two capsules twice a day. I deliberately went off my Armour about a month ago because my prescription was ending. I wanted to give Thyroid Energy a fair chance on its own but my energy is lagging more and more each day. I'm really feeling sluggish and very tired. I'm even taking it with Natural Sources Raw Thyroid. Also, several times the Thyroid Energy has given me terrible stomach cramps. All this has been awful for me. Like I said, I really wanted this to work but unless something changes fast, I'm enduring a lot to try to find a good point.

Lenoir Dinga

Posted by Reviewer1639188 on Oct 26, 2008

Major improvement in my stamina. I feel the return of the energy I had before my thyroid decided to not function as effectively as it once did. This is used in addition to the Synthroid the doctor will not let me stop taking.

Mrs old person with low thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1404993 on Jul 16, 2008

your product works better than my thyroid medicine prescribed by my doctor. a few months from now I will be taking another blood test to comfirm the results.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Sep 23, 2009

I was put on Synthroid last year and decided that I would not take a drug and found your product Thyriod Energy and have been on it for about 3 months and I am very pleased.My skin has improved and I have a lot of energy.I am also very pleased with the service that I recieve at Iherb.

Posted by Reviewer2626657 on Oct 02, 2009

My thyroid glands have been definitely activated since I started to use it. More energy. Lost some weight.