Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, Thyroid Support, 90 Veggie Caps

it works

Posted by Reviewer2456696 on Mar 07, 2008

started taking them and by the next week I was feeling the difference, highly recommended. Has all necessary ingredients recommended in "Solved, the riddle of illness" by Langer and Scheer, the essential reading for thyroid problems.

v good (just be sure you need it)

Posted by Reviewer2053611 on Jan 30, 2008

almost all simptoms of lake of T hormones with me(think so)after just four days I noticed a strong thermo effects my arms are no longer cold and my feet also although I just toke 2 tabs a day but I noticed the effect vanish when I forget one tab I think it shold be taken under close medic oservation. whish health to everybody.

seems to work pretty well

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jul 10, 2008

I tried it, then went off; big changes and so I went back on, big changes (all good) in my ability to sleep and my weight loss program too.

HYPOTHYROID

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 12, 2013

This supplement is much like prescription medication. It's potent and it works but it comes with side-effects and be prepared to accept it when your body builds up tolerance towards it. I started taking it about 3 years ago. The advantages: the hair sprouted on my head, i was more tolerant to cold, I was able to eat like everybody else and lost weight in the process!, my feet stopped hurting, my wrist stopped hurting. The disadvantages were/are: inner swelling in throat (sometimes the feeling of fullness is so much you feel your wind pipe might close); your body odour will change -especially your head- you'll smell like the capsules do; severe night sweats, some sleep disturbance, heart flutterings/palpitations, increase in appetite. In the second year I noticed i had built up a tolerance and that my new (normal) eating habits had to be reverted as i was gaining back the weight i'd lost. The problem here is that these supplements will get your metabolism working faster but they will also increase your appetite. I also noticed that my wrist was having bad days. I decided to stop taking these. After about 2 weeks i noticed tinnitus (ringing in ears) i had never had this symptom of HYPO before, i also noticed how tired i became again and my feet and wrist were killing me. I started taking these again. In conclusion, i cannot go without them because they relieve many symptoms of hypothyroid but 2 caps a day aren't enough anymore and there is no weight loss anymore. I fight the increase in appetite and bear with the smell because tinnitus and cramped feet and no energy are just too much. I worry that my hypo condition got worse and hope that they worked so well that i forgot how bad i was. Do not take these if you do not have a thyroid issue as they might induce one.

Wanted this to work so bad... Not for those with weak stomach!

Posted by Reviewer1738658 on Mar 31, 2009

I was so excited to read about this product! It seemed like it could cure all that ails me... but I guess it wasn't meant to be. The first two days I took it, I had TERRIBLE stomach cramps! I thought it might be a combination of that and something else I took so I continued. The really bad stomach cramps subsided after a couple days but every time I took this, I still had a sick to my stomach feeling. Even after taking it for 3 weeks, one morning I threw up right after taking it. That was when I decided that this product was probably not right for me. My mother is also taking this and hasn't seemed to experience any problems (although she is on anti-nausea meds) so I gave the rest of my bottle to her.