Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer3347166 on Feb 10, 2010

I take these along with vitamins and have felt a tremendous difference. I ran out of my levothyroxine and decided to try these. Well, it appears i can't cut them off completely. I'm starting to feel very worn down again. When i take both I feel great though!

IT IS NOT INSTANT FIX

Posted by Reviewer2419991 on Mar 31, 2010

YOU NEED TO TRY THIS FOR AT LEAST A MONTH BEFORE EXPECTING RESULTS. MORE ENERGY AT THAT POINT.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2196330 on Nov 05, 2009

Definitely notice a difference in energy levels when I take this but it is quite strong. I can't take it on an empty stomach as recommended or I will get nausious.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1336110 on Aug 18, 2009

I think it's helped boost my metabolism, but must be taken consistently. Don't forget to eat shortly after taking it. Forgetting to eat after has me feeling nauseous.

Strong effect

Posted by Reviewer1526883 on May 19, 2009

It does have a strong effect. I feel energyzed and with more stamina. Interesting that after almost two months the TSH test came unchanged. Perhaps it takes longer to turn around your tyroid..

it's disgusting

Posted by Reviewer1372674 on Oct 04, 2010

taking only 1 vcap, then you will be disgusting all day. I don't know what I can describe this sick smell. anytime I breath, the smell comes up. I won't never never never buy it again.

change of formula, less iodine & less copper in this formula, why ?

Posted by adhd-researcher on Sep 03, 2016

I ordered this product in the past and I am surprised to see that the iodine has gone from 225 to 200 mcg copper has gone from (1 mg to 0.8 mg WHY ??? I am more & more disappointed with NOW FOODS their ADAM multivitamin only has 0.5 mg (some 0.25 mg) ... so you have to supplement with extra copper ! what is the use ? why they don't even use 100% RDA ? please rate this comment if you think this is important

my best friend

Posted by Reviewer1191518 on Feb 10, 2012

This supplement helped me to wake my thyroid up. I feel much more energetic, my heart is working properly again, my hand and feet are worm again. Even my nails have got much smoother. Excellent product. Thanks

Seems to work great

Posted by Reviewer1673350 on Jul 08, 2010

I have tried just about everything to feel better with my Hashimoto's Disease. The only thing that really helped was overdosing on my meds.... I tried this and it seems I am more alert during the day, feel good all day long and don't need to take a nap. I also feel much more focused thruout the day. I hope it keeps lasting! I've been taking it now for about a month.

it worked immediately

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Apr 07, 2010

Felt a ton more energy. It sort of went away after two weeks, but I believe that is just a reaction of my body and may need to increase the dose. I would recommend it.