Strong effect

Posted by Reviewer1526883 on May 19, 2009

It does have a strong effect. I feel energyzed and with more stamina. Interesting that after almost two months the TSH test came unchanged. Perhaps it takes longer to turn around your tyroid..

Confused

Posted by tanyavs on Aug 20, 2013

I am so confused about these pills. I read good reviews about these pills and I bought them. I suffer from Hypothyroid and lately I have no energy! These pills were a ray of hope for me till I read a few books which said that supplementing with Iodine is NOT GOOD! The doctors had stated their experiences where after giving iodine to patients , their TSH shot up to 100 or so! They say, a person should not be iodine deficient because that is what converts T4 to T3 however, too much iodine suppress thyroid further and elevates antibodies. I don't know . I am confused. For now I am not taking these even though, I want to take the other ingredients present in it.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR HYPOTHYROID

Posted by InformedMom on Nov 05, 2015

I have been able to reverse all my symptoms of hypothyroid with Thyroid Energy. I was diagnosed hypo through my doctor. I had very low energy, cold hands and feet, over emotional, overwhelmed easily, couldn't focus and wasn't feeling like me. After taking this for 2 weeks, I began to feel like the dark cloud was being lifted. This product has been a lifesaver. Don't forget to support your adrenals with a quality Adreanal Cortex. Most of the time, before treating the thyroid, you should support the adrenals.

my best friend

Posted by Reviewer1191518 on Feb 10, 2012

This supplement helped me to wake my thyroid up. I feel much more energetic, my heart is working properly again, my hand and feet are worm again. Even my nails have got much smoother. Excellent product. Thanks

Amazing results

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Aug 04, 2011

My thyroid gland is full with cysts and fibroids and has become very big, so I was thinking about surgery for aesthetics. I started NF Thyroid Energy to boost my sleeping menopausal energy levels and after 2-3 weeks I noticed an unexpected collateral effect - the volume of my thyroid gland was dramatically reduced. No more surgery.

Lot's of Energy

Posted by Reviewer2368550 on Sep 29, 2008

This product keeps me going and going all day. I didn't realize how sluggish I had become until I started taking this pill. I have lost a dress size since taking this pill.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3009585 on Feb 27, 2008

I've been using this product for almost a year and have found it beneficial. I appreciate the vegan capsules.

thyroid energy

Posted by Reviewer1834949 on Nov 03, 2007

awesome! received product quickly. I felt the difference within a week. thank you so much!

Awesome stuff:)

Posted by Reviewer2157546 on Oct 04, 2009

I have been taking 4 pills (2 in morning and 2 in evening) to help with my thyroid issues (hypo) I am feeling a lot better, and seems to work well with my body. Definitely awesome product and price, Thanks Iherb

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer1663454 on Dec 07, 2009

I can't say enough about this product. I was on Levothyroid which helped my numbers, according to the doctor, but I still felt awful. I would sleep until noon on Saturday, get up for a few hours, then have to have a four hour nap! I couldn't say awake. I didn't even know if I would get to have Thanksgiving with my family because I didn't have the energy. But after I started taking this, I was able to drive 5 1/2 hours, prepare dinner, and still had energy - didn't even need a nap.