Confused

Posted by tanyavs on Aug 20, 2013

I am so confused about these pills. I read good reviews about these pills and I bought them. I suffer from Hypothyroid and lately I have no energy! These pills were a ray of hope for me till I read a few books which said that supplementing with Iodine is NOT GOOD! The doctors had stated their experiences where after giving iodine to patients , their TSH shot up to 100 or so! They say, a person should not be iodine deficient because that is what converts T4 to T3 however, too much iodine suppress thyroid further and elevates antibodies. I don't know . I am confused. For now I am not taking these even though, I want to take the other ingredients present in it.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR HYPOTHYROID

Posted by InformedMom on Nov 05, 2015

I have been able to reverse all my symptoms of hypothyroid with Thyroid Energy. I was diagnosed hypo through my doctor. I had very low energy, cold hands and feet, over emotional, overwhelmed easily, couldn't focus and wasn't feeling like me. After taking this for 2 weeks, I began to feel like the dark cloud was being lifted. This product has been a lifesaver. Don't forget to support your adrenals with a quality Adreanal Cortex. Most of the time, before treating the thyroid, you should support the adrenals.

Lot's of Energy

Posted by Reviewer2368550 on Sep 29, 2008

This product keeps me going and going all day. I didn't realize how sluggish I had become until I started taking this pill. I have lost a dress size since taking this pill.

Mrs old person with low thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1404993 on Jul 16, 2008

your product works better than my thyroid medicine prescribed by my doctor. a few months from now I will be taking another blood test to comfirm the results.

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer1663454 on Dec 07, 2009

I can't say enough about this product. I was on Levothyroid which helped my numbers, according to the doctor, but I still felt awful. I would sleep until noon on Saturday, get up for a few hours, then have to have a four hour nap! I couldn't say awake. I didn't even know if I would get to have Thanksgiving with my family because I didn't have the energy. But after I started taking this, I was able to drive 5 1/2 hours, prepare dinner, and still had energy - didn't even need a nap.

Another excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on Dec 26, 2009

This is the best supplement I have tried for the thyroid. I take it and have seen great results. Now I have my daughter, which is 25, try it and she has gotten off her prescription thyroid medicine. This product along with all the Now products is reasonably priced and of high quality. You won't go wrong with this product for thyroid problems.

Worked Great, Lots of Energy starting on the second day...but

Posted by Reviewer1281952 on Aug 07, 2009

upsets my stomach if I take on an empty stomach as directed. I have to take two about 15 minutes before a meal and they work fine.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1939511 on Apr 13, 2008

I started taking these about the same time I started Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formula, I had gone and had my thyroid checked and even though it was within the normal range, it was on the low end of normal, I started these at 1/2 the daily dose, I actually make it through the day without going through that sleepy period which was usually right after lunch.

it's disgusting

Posted by Reviewer1372674 on Oct 04, 2010

taking only 1 vcap, then you will be disgusting all day. I don't know what I can describe this sick smell. anytime I breath, the smell comes up. I won't never never never buy it again.

Posted by Reviewer2473933 on Jul 29, 2008

Everything I ordered was recommended to me by a nutritionist, and I felt fabulous results within 72 hours. Excellent products, customer service, shipping and follow-up!