Strong effect

Posted by Reviewer1526883 on May 19, 2009

It does have a strong effect. I feel energyzed and with more stamina. Interesting that after almost two months the TSH test came unchanged. Perhaps it takes longer to turn around your tyroid..

Confused

Posted by tanyavs on Aug 20, 2013

I am so confused about these pills. I read good reviews about these pills and I bought them. I suffer from Hypothyroid and lately I have no energy! These pills were a ray of hope for me till I read a few books which said that supplementing with Iodine is NOT GOOD! The doctors had stated their experiences where after giving iodine to patients , their TSH shot up to 100 or so! They say, a person should not be iodine deficient because that is what converts T4 to T3 however, too much iodine suppress thyroid further and elevates antibodies. I don't know . I am confused. For now I am not taking these even though, I want to take the other ingredients present in it.

it's disgusting

Posted by Reviewer1372674 on Oct 04, 2010

taking only 1 vcap, then you will be disgusting all day. I don't know what I can describe this sick smell. anytime I breath, the smell comes up. I won't never never never buy it again.

Seems to work great

Posted by Reviewer1673350 on Jul 08, 2010

I have tried just about everything to feel better with my Hashimoto's Disease. The only thing that really helped was overdosing on my meds.... I tried this and it seems I am more alert during the day, feel good all day long and don't need to take a nap. I also feel much more focused thruout the day. I hope it keeps lasting! I've been taking it now for about a month.

it worked immediately

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Apr 07, 2010

Felt a ton more energy. It sort of went away after two weeks, but I believe that is just a reaction of my body and may need to increase the dose. I would recommend it.

Awesome stuff:)

Posted by Reviewer2157546 on Oct 04, 2009

I have been taking 4 pills (2 in morning and 2 in evening) to help with my thyroid issues (hypo) I am feeling a lot better, and seems to work well with my body. Definitely awesome product and price, Thanks Iherb

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer1663454 on Dec 07, 2009

I can't say enough about this product. I was on Levothyroid which helped my numbers, according to the doctor, but I still felt awful. I would sleep until noon on Saturday, get up for a few hours, then have to have a four hour nap! I couldn't say awake. I didn't even know if I would get to have Thanksgiving with my family because I didn't have the energy. But after I started taking this, I was able to drive 5 1/2 hours, prepare dinner, and still had energy - didn't even need a nap.

good product and very affordable..

Posted by Reviewer3076678 on Mar 03, 2010

my mom and I are diagnose with hypothyroidism we're taking medication for thyroid but it's not really do much at all. i heard that kelp is good and also help speed up metabolism i order kelp 150 mcg and thyroid energy to try so far i haven't notice any weight loss yet but i have more energy and can actually sleep through the night wake up more refresh and ready to start my day. this product is good and very affordable for anyone with a low budget.

Another excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on Dec 26, 2009

This is the best supplement I have tried for the thyroid. I take it and have seen great results. Now I have my daughter, which is 25, try it and she has gotten off her prescription thyroid medicine. This product along with all the Now products is reasonably priced and of high quality. You won't go wrong with this product for thyroid problems.

Lot's of Energy

Posted by Reviewer2368550 on Sep 29, 2008

This product keeps me going and going all day. I didn't realize how sluggish I had become until I started taking this pill. I have lost a dress size since taking this pill.