Good product

Posted by Reviewer1336110 on Aug 18, 2009

I think it's helped boost my metabolism, but must be taken consistently. Don't forget to eat shortly after taking it. Forgetting to eat after has me feeling nauseous.

Strong effect

Posted by Reviewer1526883 on May 19, 2009

It does have a strong effect. I feel energyzed and with more stamina. Interesting that after almost two months the TSH test came unchanged. Perhaps it takes longer to turn around your tyroid..

it's disgusting

Posted by Reviewer1372674 on Oct 04, 2010

taking only 1 vcap, then you will be disgusting all day. I don't know what I can describe this sick smell. anytime I breath, the smell comes up. I won't never never never buy it again.

my best friend

Posted by Reviewer1191518 on Feb 10, 2012

This supplement helped me to wake my thyroid up. I feel much more energetic, my heart is working properly again, my hand and feet are worm again. Even my nails have got much smoother. Excellent product. Thanks

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer1663454 on Dec 07, 2009

I can't say enough about this product. I was on Levothyroid which helped my numbers, according to the doctor, but I still felt awful. I would sleep until noon on Saturday, get up for a few hours, then have to have a four hour nap! I couldn't say awake. I didn't even know if I would get to have Thanksgiving with my family because I didn't have the energy. But after I started taking this, I was able to drive 5 1/2 hours, prepare dinner, and still had energy - didn't even need a nap.

Seems to work great

Posted by Reviewer1673350 on Jul 08, 2010

I have tried just about everything to feel better with my Hashimoto's Disease. The only thing that really helped was overdosing on my meds.... I tried this and it seems I am more alert during the day, feel good all day long and don't need to take a nap. I also feel much more focused thruout the day. I hope it keeps lasting! I've been taking it now for about a month.

it worked immediately

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Apr 07, 2010

Felt a ton more energy. It sort of went away after two weeks, but I believe that is just a reaction of my body and may need to increase the dose. I would recommend it.

Amazing results

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Aug 04, 2011

My thyroid gland is full with cysts and fibroids and has become very big, so I was thinking about surgery for aesthetics. I started NF Thyroid Energy to boost my sleeping menopausal energy levels and after 2-3 weeks I noticed an unexpected collateral effect - the volume of my thyroid gland was dramatically reduced. No more surgery.

thyroid energy

Posted by Reviewer1834949 on Nov 03, 2007

awesome! received product quickly. I felt the difference within a week. thank you so much!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR HYPOTHYROID

Posted by InformedMom on Nov 05, 2015

I have been able to reverse all my symptoms of hypothyroid with Thyroid Energy. I was diagnosed hypo through my doctor. I had very low energy, cold hands and feet, over emotional, overwhelmed easily, couldn't focus and wasn't feeling like me. After taking this for 2 weeks, I began to feel like the dark cloud was being lifted. This product has been a lifesaver. Don't forget to support your adrenals with a quality Adreanal Cortex. Most of the time, before treating the thyroid, you should support the adrenals.