Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, Thyroid Support, 90 Veggie Caps

WoW! Great Product that works!

Posted by Reviewer3264137 on Mar 11, 2010

My wife noticed at age 50 her hair was pulling out when she combed it from the shower. She also noted feeling very tired. After some googling for such sumptoms, I accidented upon thyroid issues. That led me to this product. After trying it, she was very satisfied. She wanted me to order more. Her hair was growing and staying in. She could enjoy her workouts again. I tried a few variations of this product but she came back to this one as the only one that worked.

Posted by Reviewer2965473 on Aug 16, 2008

Nodules in my neck seem smaller since taking Thyroid Energy, two capsules a day. I've tried other brands, Dr. Murray's was good more energy no change in nodules, lugol's iodine didn't seem to affect nodules, tyrosine no change. I have also added iodide salt back into my diet as well as kelp.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jan 27, 2009

This productdoes what is listen on the bottle. I will use it instead of perscription. It also curb your eating habits and by so doing, reduces your belt length. This is one product I will be using for the rest of my life.

RP

Posted by Reviewer2587415 on Dec 11, 2008

I have been taking perscription thyroid (synthroid)for over 30 years. After a visit to the Dr office to get the annual blood work done in order to get my perscription renewed (thats remained the same mg all these years)and being charged $147 for the office visit not including the lab work and NOT seeing the Dr, just the PA who did nothing more than ask me "how are you feeling" I was determined to find an alternative to the synthroid. After careful and in depth research I ordered Thyroid Energy and Kelp, 150 mcg. I started on a regiment of 2 T Energy and 4 Kelp each morning on an empty stomach and after 1 month I have lost several pounds, have more energy and feel better than I have in years. And the added plus is the $$$$$$$ saving on Dr bills,lab bills and meds.

This product works

Posted by Reviewer1308800 on Mar 16, 2010

This product works. My skin isn't dry anymore, my hair stopped falling out, I have more energy and I am losing weight. I couldn't be happier.