Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, Thyroid Support, 90 Veggie Caps

This will take a few more months of use to rate properly

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008

Definitely losing weight and no longer having other thyroid symptoms, such as fatigue, coldness, dry skin, and hair. Take as directed. I haven't experienced anything negative, but I think that this type of supplement takes some time for full efficacy. It seems to be helping with exercise recovery.

Posted by Reviewer2965473 on Aug 16, 2008

Nodules in my neck seem smaller since taking Thyroid Energy, two capsules a day. I've tried other brands, Dr. Murray's was good more energy no change in nodules, lugol's iodine didn't seem to affect nodules, tyrosine no change. I have also added iodide salt back into my diet as well as kelp.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jan 27, 2009

This productdoes what is listen on the bottle. I will use it instead of perscription. It also curb your eating habits and by so doing, reduces your belt length. This is one product I will be using for the rest of my life.

RP

Posted by Reviewer2587415 on Dec 11, 2008

I have been taking perscription thyroid (synthroid)for over 30 years. After a visit to the Dr office to get the annual blood work done in order to get my perscription renewed (thats remained the same mg all these years)and being charged $147 for the office visit not including the lab work and NOT seeing the Dr, just the PA who did nothing more than ask me "how are you feeling" I was determined to find an alternative to the synthroid. After careful and in depth research I ordered Thyroid Energy and Kelp, 150 mcg. I started on a regiment of 2 T Energy and 4 Kelp each morning on an empty stomach and after 1 month I have lost several pounds, have more energy and feel better than I have in years. And the added plus is the $$$$$$$ saving on Dr bills,lab bills and meds.

This product works

Posted by Reviewer1308800 on Mar 16, 2010

This product works. My skin isn't dry anymore, my hair stopped falling out, I have more energy and I am losing weight. I couldn't be happier.