Better than armour thyroid ect.

Posted by 5174559538017648035 on Nov 16, 2013

I could not believe how great this product is!! After only 5 days i had the best great energy!! Feels much better than natural thryoid meds. I loose a lot of water now and finally loosing weight. I have cut down to only one pill now. Be sure to take them with food to avoid sickness. Try them!!

I can feel the difference

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

Within 2 days of taking this product, I felt the difference. I no longer felt like I had a lead vest on and my joints were not achy anymore. After taking for 2 months, I accidently ran and didn't think much of it. Within a week, I was irritable, achy and very tired. Ordered another bottle and within a day or two, I was right back to my old self. I've had the tests done in the past and the doctors say my Thyroid is normal. Thank you for offering this product.

Happy with this

Posted by 5188943955470493481 on Oct 09, 2013

I take this along with Now Energy and Enzymatic Therapy, Adrenal Stress End and I've seen Great improvements in my energy levels and my ability to get things done in the day. Its not a miracle but I'm a lot better than I have been in the past few years. It is a little rough on my stomach and I feel a bit queazy and it does seem to repeat a bit but no complaints.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I've had a partial thyroidectomy and thought I'd give these a go since my energy levels are lacking. They really do work!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1526039 on Aug 12, 2011

Since I started taking the product, I have lost eight pounds! With that, I also am following Weight Watcher's online, however, the amount of energy I have gained is wonderful! In fact, it has changed my life! I'm not kidding, most days I was struggling to stay awake, going through life in a sluggish manner. I take two pills when I wake up, and on most days, two in the afternoon. Fabulous!

Now foods, thyroid energy thyroid support

Posted by Reviewer1207254 on Jun 10, 2011

Most of the time I take 1 capsule a day a few times I have taken another 1 in the evening and I've lost 5 pounds so far and have a lot more energy

So far so good....

Posted by Reviewer1790909 on Feb 22, 2011

I have found, like others, that I do get some nausea with taking 2 on an empty stomach first thing, so either only take one or take 2 with food. If I take 2 at once, I have soooo much energy!(caused me to clean my oven last week...) I will definately keep taking them! I have noticed a huge improvement in my symptoms, I am less irritable and tired for a start! One thing I don't like though is the aftertaste and they can sometimes repeat on me, not pleasant!

Definitely helping

Posted by Reviewer3057564 on May 09, 2010

I haven't been taking these too long, but the times I have I notice definite energy. I take 4 a day. At first they were hard to swallow because they float but now I just lean my head down and swallow and they go right down no problem. I need to be more consisent in taking these, but I will definitely keep buying them. I have a friend that says they are really helping with her energy levels too.

Thyroid Energy.

Posted by Reviewer2480040 on Mar 22, 2009

Excellent mix of supplements.

Thyroid Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1614846 on Nov 16, 2007

Provides better thyroid function for increased energy.