お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, Thyroid Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer1663454 on Dec 07, 2009

I can't say enough about this product. I was on Levothyroid which helped my numbers, according to the doctor, but I still felt awful. I would sleep until noon on Saturday, get up for a few hours, then have to have a four hour nap! I couldn't say awake. I didn't even know if I would get to have Thanksgiving with my family because I didn't have the energy. But after I started taking this, I was able to drive 5 1/2 hours, prepare dinner, and still had energy - didn't even need a nap.

Another excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on Dec 26, 2009

This is the best supplement I have tried for the thyroid. I take it and have seen great results. Now I have my daughter, which is 25, try it and she has gotten off her prescription thyroid medicine. This product along with all the Now products is reasonably priced and of high quality. You won't go wrong with this product for thyroid problems.

lost weight

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Jan 21, 2010

My thyroid is a little underactive. I was always cold and as I got older my hair began to thin and I had trouble losing weight. I lost about 3 pounds almost immediately after taking this. I'm losing less hair in the shower and my libido has picked up. I started with 2 pills once a day and now I'm going to try the recommended 2 twice daily.

This is working for me! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I was just diagnosed with hypothyroidism and am on my fifth week of Levothyroxine. I feel no change with taking the med. I had purchased the Thyroid Energy but it sat because I was concerned about taking it with the med. There were others whose reviews said they were taking both, so I gave it a try and am taking 2 twice a day about an hour after the meds. I've been taking it now for 4 days and am feeling more energy and feeling better in general. Before this I couldn't do small tasks without getting exhausted but today I dusted my bedroom and put a lot of things away and did a couple other things. I don't feel wiped out! I will continue to take both the med and this and see what my blood work shows next week. I am also going to talk to my Dr. about using just the Thyroid Energy. I hate not being able to eat for an hour and then having to wait 4 hrs. before having calcium or iron. This is so the Levo. will absorb.... It really stinks because calcium and iron are in almost everything except fruits and veggies!! Thank you to everyone who wrote a review! They helped me to make a good decision. I wish you all good health!!!

Worked Great, Lots of Energy starting on the second day...but

Posted by Reviewer1281952 on Aug 07, 2009

upsets my stomach if I take on an empty stomach as directed. I have to take two about 15 minutes before a meal and they work fine.