Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, Thyroid Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer1663454 on Dec 07, 2009

I can't say enough about this product. I was on Levothyroid which helped my numbers, according to the doctor, but I still felt awful. I would sleep until noon on Saturday, get up for a few hours, then have to have a four hour nap! I couldn't say awake. I didn't even know if I would get to have Thanksgiving with my family because I didn't have the energy. But after I started taking this, I was able to drive 5 1/2 hours, prepare dinner, and still had energy - didn't even need a nap.

Another excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on Dec 26, 2009

This is the best supplement I have tried for the thyroid. I take it and have seen great results. Now I have my daughter, which is 25, try it and she has gotten off her prescription thyroid medicine. This product along with all the Now products is reasonably priced and of high quality. You won't go wrong with this product for thyroid problems.

lost weight

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Jan 21, 2010

My thyroid is a little underactive. I was always cold and as I got older my hair began to thin and I had trouble losing weight. I lost about 3 pounds almost immediately after taking this. I'm losing less hair in the shower and my libido has picked up. I started with 2 pills once a day and now I'm going to try the recommended 2 twice daily.

Worked Great, Lots of Energy starting on the second day...but

Posted by Reviewer1281952 on Aug 07, 2009

upsets my stomach if I take on an empty stomach as directed. I have to take two about 15 minutes before a meal and they work fine.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1939511 on Apr 13, 2008

I started taking these about the same time I started Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formula, I had gone and had my thyroid checked and even though it was within the normal range, it was on the low end of normal, I started these at 1/2 the daily dose, I actually make it through the day without going through that sleepy period which was usually right after lunch.