Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3310636 on Feb 18, 2009

it works.

Now Foods Thyroid Energy

Posted by Reviewer2687255 on Jun 01, 2009

I take Armour thyroid and this has really helped with the extra nutrients that thyroids need. I will buy this again and I definitely recommend it.

Now Foods, Thyroid Energy

Posted by Reviewer1257002 on Jun 05, 2009

Superb. I was feeling tired, lethargic, etc., very unlike myself. One bottle's worth of this, along with the Kelp, problems solved. Thank you.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2314959 on Dec 15, 2010

i have got this for my husband who has night sweats from low thyroid condition. he has been taking two caps a day along with four caps of kelps(modifilan) together in divided doses. he stopped sweating nightly in two days. its great! he is continuing to take this and hope other hypo conditions he has would find balance. much thanks to this good product and iherb team to make it available in good price.

thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1427438 on Apr 28, 2010

Excellent and no side effects.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2954651 on Apr 28, 2010

It helps with my thyroid problem to the extent that I feel more energized particularly in the afternoon when compared to previously. You need to take 2 capsules twice a day to really see benefits.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2438439 on May 25, 2010

I had to start taking one with food.Im up to 2 two times a day. I love it and have great energy. It does not make me wiggy.My thyroid is fine. I just need more enery. Great stuff and IM ready for my next bottle. Thanks iherb.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1579950 on Feb 26, 2010

This product is great !! Before i was taking this product i felt tired and unmotivated. Now i have so much energy to do the regular things and extra.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2816455 on Mar 18, 2010

I am warmer than I have ever been in my life...

Great energy product!!

Posted by Reviewer3138446 on Mar 30, 2010

This kind did not give me a jittery feeling like alot of others do. Luv it!! LUV Iherb