Helping my energy

Posted by Reviewer2397398 on Apr 30, 2012

Yay! Finally something that seems to be helping. I did a diagnostic test that said I was low in Iodine, and although when I get tested for thyroid stuff it doesn't show up, I have a lot of the symptoms, so I decided to try this. I definitely feel like it has helped with my energy. I will be ordering it again when I run out.

Working product

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Dec 30, 2007

This does seem to increase my energy and endurance as due to injury my left thyroid was removed.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2314959 on Dec 15, 2010

i have got this for my husband who has night sweats from low thyroid condition. he has been taking two caps a day along with four caps of kelps(modifilan) together in divided doses. he stopped sweating nightly in two days. its great! he is continuing to take this and hope other hypo conditions he has would find balance. much thanks to this good product and iherb team to make it available in good price.

Works wonders!

Posted by Reviewer2386493 on Jan 23, 2009

The Vcaps work and do improve everything wrong with thyroid problems....Just an FYI if you do not have thyroid problems or haven't had blood work/or doctor visit you could potentially harm your thyroid..Causing a goiter to grow or other harmful problems! Great product though!

Now Foods, Thyroid Energy

Posted by Reviewer2559880 on Oct 16, 2008

Could not believe the difference. Surprisingly effective.

Now Foods Thyroid Energy

Posted by Reviewer2687255 on Jun 01, 2009

I take Armour thyroid and this has really helped with the extra nutrients that thyroids need. I will buy this again and I definitely recommend it.

Thyroid Energy

Posted by Reviewer2639993 on Oct 07, 2008

Within a week I felt so much more energy than I have for a very long time. I will keep using this product. Thank you

Low in thyroid energy

Posted by energyguy on May 15, 2015

I am not tested positive for hypo or hyper thyroid problem. So I thought my thyroid is ok. However I notice I have many of the hypothyroidism symptoms (namely fatigue) so I order this product to try. Wow! I have energy all day and I can think. I feel motivated and get things done fast. So much for reading all the books on procrastination. Authors should include low thyroid energy as one of the causes of procrastination.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2816455 on Mar 18, 2010

I am warmer than I have ever been in my life...

Great help for thyroid and gout

Posted by NatureHeals on Oct 18, 2012

It so happenes that an insufficient thyroid function could worsen a gout condition. Official medicine does not acknowledge such a connection but from my experience it exists. I take a prescription synthroid for my mild hypothyroidism and also am a gout patient. Some time ago I started experiencing unusual gout attacks that I could not attribute to any external factors like diet, seasonal, stress, etc.. At the same time my medical tests for thyroid and gout showed regular levels. Since I believe in cause and effect I did my own research and found out about a possible connection between gout worsening and lower thyroid. I decided to try alternative thyroid treatment because my "official" levels were normal. In a few weeks after I started using Now Foods Thyroid Energy my gout symptoms disappeared and it's been over 6 months as I continue to use the Thyroid Energy and so far my gout conditions are absent. So go figure but it does work magic for me. I've taken another medical tests and guess what: no significant changes but I feel much better.