July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, Thyroid Support, 90 Veggie Caps

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1179277 on Jul 14, 2010

This product is awesome! I am 47 years old and have been struggling with being overweight since I turned 43. I'm 5'4" and have been a size 6 my entire life. At age 43, I gained 40-50 pounds and within 2 years, was fitting into size 10-12 clothes. How depressing! I've always had a slow metabolism and envied those who could eat "anything" and stay thin. I've had to work hard to not gain weight, but at age 43, I was gaining weight at record speed and didn't know why. For the past 2 years I have been exercising 5 times a week, trying to eat properly (no junk food, etc.) with no budge in my weight. Since I have been taking this product I have been losing inches! It's like my metabolism finally jumped into high gear. My husband just commented today that: "looks like you dropped a few pounds. Good Job, keep it up." For him to say this is a miracle! He hardly ever gives me compliments...and never about my weight. This product, along with some life-style changes is the answer I've been searching for for years!!!

Lot's of Energy

Posted by Reviewer2368550 on Sep 29, 2008

This product keeps me going and going all day. I didn't realize how sluggish I had become until I started taking this pill. I have lost a dress size since taking this pill.

Mrs old person with low thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1404993 on Jul 16, 2008

your product works better than my thyroid medicine prescribed by my doctor. a few months from now I will be taking another blood test to comfirm the results.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1939511 on Apr 13, 2008

I started taking these about the same time I started Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formula, I had gone and had my thyroid checked and even though it was within the normal range, it was on the low end of normal, I started these at 1/2 the daily dose, I actually make it through the day without going through that sleepy period which was usually right after lunch.

Worked Great, Lots of Energy starting on the second day...but

Posted by Reviewer1281952 on Aug 07, 2009

upsets my stomach if I take on an empty stomach as directed. I have to take two about 15 minutes before a meal and they work fine.