This brand must take with caution

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 25, 2012

Causes aggression. My man used another brand's tribulus and everything was ok, but not with this stuff. I am glad that one day he did not beat me. I sat on his chair near dinner table and forgot to take a fork for him and he was so mad that tossed me from that chair :( Later he was so sorry and said that he can't control himself. He was also jumping on his parents with aggression. Who can think that herbs could be such powerful and to turn normal, loving man into the beast, into the animal. Be cautious, I am talking seriously. Plus my man was taking very small dose.

More energy!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I took it as supplement for PCOS, I'm supposed to take it the first half of the cycle before ovulation. I haven't taken it long enough to evaluate its effect. One thing is certain, I have more energy. It really gives a boost. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1362748 on Jan 24, 2013

Increase my libido in 100%, but I can't see any muscle increase result :( I use finasteride to help with my hair loss and this tribulus avoid all side effects. I take only 1 pill per day.

New Hair growth and Vigor!

Posted by Reviewer2358885 on Jul 30, 2008

This product has really helped increase my levels and I find new hair growth on my arms which hasn't been there in YEARS! My beard is showing black hair again, within the gray that is already there. The new growth is dark again! My mood is better and more stablized.

Starting to think NOW is the brand of choice for all supplements.

Posted by Reviewer1871401 on Mar 23, 2010

Can really feel the difference between this tribulus and Jarrow's. I like how Jarrow adds a few other things, but wonder if that detracts from the quality and potency of the tribulus.

Terrific

Posted by Reviewer1732519 on Jan 23, 2011

Increases my confidence all around. Boosts desire to a mild degree. Dissolving a capsule under the tongue may bring instant hardness.

NOW Foods Tribulus

Posted by Reviewer2320221 on Mar 22, 2008

this is the most potent version of Tribulus i have found and i can tell. if you want to maintain a thin waist and smooth skin: eat your vegetables and fruit, drink lots of water, exercise frequently, and take NOW foods Tribulus. it works for me!

Tribulus

Posted by Reviewer1411414 on Oct 06, 2008

So far so good!

Good and a great value

Posted by goteborg on Dec 05, 2007

A good Tribulus product. Not exellent but good and a great value.

Not satisfied with product

Posted by Reviewer1841231 on Jul 29, 2010

I always read reviews from other users before ordering a product. Many said this was a good product and was satisfied with the results. However, I saw no change at all from using this product. (it may not be the products fault, to many variables to consider.)