This brand must take with caution

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 25, 2012

Causes aggression. My man used another brand's tribulus and everything was ok, but not with this stuff. I am glad that one day he did not beat me. I sat on his chair near dinner table and forgot to take a fork for him and he was so mad that tossed me from that chair :( Later he was so sorry and said that he can't control himself. He was also jumping on his parents with aggression. Who can think that herbs could be such powerful and to turn normal, loving man into the beast, into the animal. Be cautious, I am talking seriously. Plus my man was taking very small dose.

Not satisfied with product

Posted by Reviewer1841231 on Jul 29, 2010

I always read reviews from other users before ordering a product. Many said this was a good product and was satisfied with the results. However, I saw no change at all from using this product. (it may not be the products fault, to many variables to consider.)

Disapointed

Posted by Foosaboi on Dec 01, 2013

I've always preferred NOW's products, but this one doesn't deliver. I'm going back to a product carried by another supplier that I had better results with.

Not yet

Posted by 5540145013251451978 on Nov 21, 2014

i havent used it yet!

not satisfied

Posted by 5275734852381937011 on Jan 07, 2013

I did not receive this product.

have not received yet

Posted by 5533436999846367462 on Aug 26, 2013

have not received yet

side effects

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Jun 15, 2010

I think this product is causing pain in my kidneys

tribulus

Posted by Reviewer2123499 on Nov 09, 2008

too early to evaluate just started Nov 4th. need more information as to reaction to medication's for cardiac and diabetes.