Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2686028 on Oct 04, 2008

The amla is really helpful for mental cognition and focus. Plus the vitamin C, this is great stuff!

Natural C= Prevention

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Jan 25, 2008

I take 2-6 grams of this daily, since it's used up so fast in the body. My body absorbs this naturally derived form of vitamin C better than any other. It knocks out colds fast in the early stages, too. I also noticed my gums have become much healthier, although this was all I changed. Just wish there were bigger bottles!

Real Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2860346 on Sep 25, 2007

Vitamin C is a critical ANTIOXIDANT! However, most Vitamin C supplements are synthetic ASCORBIC ACID. You can't beat the power of REAL fruit-based Vitamin C along with flavonoid cofactors!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on May 11, 2009

This works well, much better than other vitamin C I have tried. It is potent without being acidic. I will definitely reorder.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Mar 12, 2009

I user it at the first sign of a cold and it always works

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1222404 on May 05, 2009

Natural Vit C at a decent price. Synthetic Vit. C will turn your urine bright yellow. This stuff will not do that. Don't tell me there is no difference chemically between natural and synthetic vitamins like many espouse.

A Godsend

Posted by Reviewer2836144 on Dec 05, 2007

For those of us with a corn allergy, this is the ONLY product that I know of that is safe. Keep up the great work, Now Foods. There are a lot of us counting on you!

Outstanding Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1152339 on Dec 08, 2006

I've tried every kind of C supplement over the years, including true food supplements. This naturally-occurring C provides the best immune enhancement yet.

tired ADRENALS

Posted by Kyriaki on Feb 09, 2013

Vit C that shows on your face - improves complexion - excellent for adrenal exhaustion

Amla rules!

Posted by Reviewer1397836 on Nov 09, 2009

Shown to have benefits for cholesterol and blood glucose, and great source of vitamin c. All from plant sources!