Outstanding Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1152339 on Dec 08, 2006

I've tried every kind of C supplement over the years, including true food supplements. This naturally-occurring C provides the best immune enhancement yet.

tired ADRENALS

Posted by Kyriaki on Feb 09, 2013

Vit C that shows on your face - improves complexion - excellent for adrenal exhaustion

Made a convert out of me

Posted by Reviewer2949279 on Feb 20, 2012

I'd been using Alive Vitamin C until the prices went up and I couldn't justify sticking with the product. I began looking for alternatives with the same natural/whole food source for Vitamin C and found this. It works just as well, for a fraction of the price. Now Foods has done it again!

Nice simple but complete C supplement

Posted by Reviewer1936264 on May 07, 2012

I find this easier to digest than Ester-C (by "easier" I mean I've never noticed an aftertaste), it's a reasonable dosage, and a good price. Very happy with it.

vcaps C Complex

Posted by Reviewer2738612 on Jul 12, 2011

I use these or the powder both morning and nightly. especially when fighting cold symptoms or drippy nose. Works. Real lemons are even better than the vcaps, yet can't always get the lemons. Very grateful.

Amla rules!

Posted by Reviewer1397836 on Nov 09, 2009

Shown to have benefits for cholesterol and blood glucose, and great source of vitamin c. All from plant sources!

C's good 4u

Posted by Reviewer2624260 on Jul 16, 2010

When u feel ur getting sick just pop one b4 bed!

Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer2221098 on Jan 15, 2012

This product was easy to digest and the Vitamin C was easily absorbable without making my system too acid.

Relieved Dental issues

Posted by Reviewer3142533 on Nov 21, 2011

2 capsules a day relieved me of my bleeding gums and sensitivity from receding gums...also this is a corn free and non-synthetic vitamin c. I love that Now foods carries this and is so affordable too! Was buying Camu Camu berry at 29.99 for 8 ounces and it didnt work as well as this.

Now Foods, True-C Bio Complex, Antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer3087030 on Feb 16, 2008

I like this product:natural combo of bio-available natural sources of vit C, works very well, my body tolerates it much better than most products, love this Company