Natural Vit C

Posted by Mearced on Sep 22, 2012

Only disappointment is the low potency.

Great Natural vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1524205 on Sep 03, 2012

I can't take synthetic Vitamin C , that's the best for me to reduced inflammation in the body and boost immunity .

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on May 24, 2012

Descent price.

Nice simple but complete C supplement

Posted by Reviewer1936264 on May 07, 2012

I find this easier to digest than Ester-C (by "easier" I mean I've never noticed an aftertaste), it's a reasonable dosage, and a good price. Very happy with it.

Not hurting, not sure if it's helping either

Posted by Reviewer2397398 on Apr 30, 2012

Because I started using this at the same time as some others, I'm not sure if it helped or not. I know that I was sick for a long time and now I feel better, but that might be due to some other stuff as well. It's not something that I notice a big difference with, but nothing negative either.

Natural source of Vitamin C

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 18, 2012

This product comes at a great price and all natural source of vitamin C. Conveniently in capsules for when you are not making a shake so it's easy to take with meals. Doesn't hurt my stomach either. Reviewed in April 2012. I've decided now that I prefer to use products that don't have any magnesium Stereate in them or any expedient which are just in there to facilitate the movement of the powder in the machinery that puts the powder in the capsules. Not really great stuff for the body however. I usually prefer now to take my Vitamin C in powder form which reduces the need for any fillers or expedients and also see if other companies can provide capsules without those added ingredients. However I've been a long time fan of Now but use them for powder form supplements mostly.

Now Foods, Tru-C BioComplex, 60 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1026970 on Mar 11, 2012

We like it

Yes, This is Definitely One Of My Favorite Vitamin C Products!

Posted by Rosiee on Mar 10, 2012

I have tried numerous products from quite a few manufacturers (all from iHerb), but this one DEFINITELY is part of my personal Top 3 Vitamin C Supplements ! Purity, Easy digestion, Price and Potency are part of the Reasons to choose it!

ok

Posted by Reviewer1080242 on Feb 23, 2012

ok

Made a convert out of me

Posted by Reviewer2949279 on Feb 20, 2012

I'd been using Alive Vitamin C until the prices went up and I couldn't justify sticking with the product. I began looking for alternatives with the same natural/whole food source for Vitamin C and found this. It works just as well, for a fraction of the price. Now Foods has done it again!