Only vitamin C that I take

Posted by Reviewer1568708 on Aug 02, 2009

The complexing is important; also bioavailable, versus most have at least a goodly portion of ascorbit acid, which I'd prefer not to take in its chemical form.

Yes, This is Definitely One Of My Favorite Vitamin C Products!

Posted by Rosiee on Mar 10, 2012

I have tried numerous products from quite a few manufacturers (all from iHerb), but this one DEFINITELY is part of my personal Top 3 Vitamin C Supplements ! Purity, Easy digestion, Price and Potency are part of the Reasons to choose it!

Very effective C & Non-GMO!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Sep 29, 2010

I take about 4 of these per day. My chronically chapped lips healed in 24hrs. The bioflavonoids in this increase capillary circulation to lips. If this works, it must heal & help many more functions. I've never had any visible results from ascorbic acid form of vitamin C like this. Over 95% of global corn is now GMO & corn is a very toxic grain for humans. I've stocked up on these & will keep on taking daily.

Better than other C complexes

Posted by Reviewer1428185 on Dec 02, 2010

I took one of these per day and didn't get sick the entire time I was taking them, despite being in close proximity to several people who were sick. Then the bottle ran out and within a few days felt like I was catching a sore throat. So I bought a different immune complex recommended at my local health food store, but it doesn't work nearly as well. I'll polish it off quick so I can reorder this Tru-C. It works to keep infections away!

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Sep 16, 2010

I take this vitamin C product because it is sourced from food which I think is a good thing. I add to that Life Time Efficient-C Hi-Potency Vitamin C Complex so I can get lots of vitamin C. Love how these products keep me from getting the flu even when other people around me are getting sick.

Now Foods Tru-C Bio Vitamin C Complex 60 Caps

Posted by Reviewer2191180 on Mar 15, 2011

I am very pleased with this product, I was coming down with a cold and my allergies were getting bad but after two days of taking Tru-C, I felt much better and energized. I would recommend this product to anyone and it also very good for your eyes as well as helping to cool down body heat.

Now-Foods-Tru-C-BioComplex-60-Vcaps/

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Dec 01, 2011

I think this is helping with my spider veins on my legs and the redness on my face

Posted by Reviewer3151991 on May 31, 2009

Works well for me and the old dog. He's twelve and seems to have more energy after he's had a capsule.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on May 04, 2009

Good source of vitamin C. Anyway I read at Linus Pauling's institute it doesn't matter if the vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is natural or synthetic because it is exactly the same molecule.

i think it works great

Posted by Reviewer1824264 on Dec 20, 2007

i have been taking this for about three weeks and it hasnt stop my cold completly but it has make it less server