Vit. C

Posted by Reviewer2527482 on Aug 16, 2009

I use these daily, and swear by them.

True C

Posted by Reviewer3213159 on Oct 07, 2009

Good product, natural vitamin C.

C straight

Posted by Reviewer1857955 on Nov 21, 2008

I like this product because it is a C complex, so you get a balance from whole food sources rather than just one form. Amla is an especially rich source of C.

Value

Posted by Reviewer2832763 on Jan 17, 2008

I just began taking this product because it appears to be excellent quality. I wish the price point would be better, though. For that reason, I supplement with another form of C and don't take as much of this as I otherwise would.

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 25, 2011

I was using a chewable vitamin C. Decided to try this one. When I take vitamin C I definitely get fewer sinus problems.

Best Vitamin-C EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this Vitamin-C brand himself. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

highly recommended

Posted by wicked72 on Apr 28, 2014

One of the best "vitamin C" I have ever tried. Recommended to anyone even if the price is a bit higher, but this is a different dimension than the "traditional" Vitamin C?

Excellent Vit C

Posted by 5006009090426692563 on Sep 16, 2014

An excellent source of Vitamin C at a great price. I believe this product is slightly better than the C-500 Now foods offer.

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I take a lot of supplements for health and fitness goals, this is a good addition to every supplement stack.

Posted by 5511773011623674077 on Dec 18, 2013

I constantly reorder it, mostly for my elderly mother as it`s natural, non acidic, of a balanced dosage and composition.