Amazing 6 stars out of 5!

Posted by Reviewer2798079 on Apr 24, 2010

I have been trying to drop some weight (bodyfat) and found that this helps tremendoulsy to control my hunger and cravings. I only have to take 1 capsule as an adult male before each meal and find it works very very well. I have tried many other diet supplements and so far I have found this to be the best for me. I have dropped about 4 pounds over the last two weeks that I have supplemented with this product. A definite reorder!

Works Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2714372 on Dec 13, 2007

I eat only to keep from getting a headache. Works great. I've lost 25 lbs.!!!!!

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2797504 on Nov 07, 2007

To use this stuff effectively, take at least 30 minutes before food. This will give the hoodia time to get into your system and stop the hunger pangs.

Now Hoodia

Posted by Reviewer2142504 on Aug 03, 2006

This stuff REally works. been on it now for about 2 1/2 months, and I've lost 12 lbs...

this really works

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Oct 25, 2008

Taken as directed this is very helpful in modulating appetite and eating correctly. I have lost 20 pounds. It may work a bit better if you take it 10-20 minutes before eating. I find that I only need to take 1 with the evening meal.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1611482 on Feb 22, 2012

I've been using Tru hoodia for about three months now, and it really works! Cravings are not an issue anymore and it curbs your appetite - be patient and stick with it.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer3093889 on Jun 05, 2009

I have had good results using this product. However, I suggest taking two pills an hour before eating. Otherwise, this is something I will continue taking.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2790991 on Oct 30, 2008

Perfect for against hunger

Really curbs hunger, increases energy

Posted by Reviewer2019032 on Feb 04, 2009

Thanks for carrying the NOW Foods Tru Hoodia. It is priced way below others I've seen in drugstores and works really well. I take one in AM and one at lunch and my energy is stable throughout the day, and hunger is controlled while I am dieting to lose weight.

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome

Posted by 5080746323856060355 on Feb 04, 2016

I Take a couple through out the day and my appetite has decreased so much. Will order always. Plus I have so much energy. I would recommend not to take after 6 or you maybe up all night. This Tru Huudia is amazing. Sometimes I have to force myself to eat meat. I use to eat so much junk food but I can honestly say that I do not crave it anymore. I do believe that it comes from taking this. If you're interested in something to help you lose weight please try this. You can not go wrong.