Now Foods, True Calm, 90 Capsules

Great Stress Relief

Posted by Reviewer1098400 From California on Sep 28, 2008

I have a job where the deadline pressures are unbelievable. And with difficulties in my personal life, the emotional strain has almost been too much. My mood swings and anxiety were getting out of control but with True Calm I'm able to ease into any situation. I take 2 caps about every 4 hours on stressful days to keep calm and focused. It really works!

calms my nerves

Posted by Reviewer3203249 From Illinois on Jul 27, 2009

I've been on xanax for over 30 years and I really have to say this product is allowing me to taper off. Just the right amount of everything to calm my nervous system down...great!

Cures PMS issues

Posted by RacerWife7 From New Jersey on Aug 06, 2008

I have terrible issues with PMS. As I've gotten older (I'm 43 now), it has intensified. (UNFORTUNATELY!) True Calm seems to help me stay on a more even keel. Can't ask for more than that.

True calm is fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1042577 From New York on Mar 22, 2009

I started developing a facial flushing problem following an allergic reaction to hotel sheets (see GABA review). After 3 months I really did not have relief from anything. I came across an internet article about the ingredients like those found in True Calm and was very happy to find iHerb carried such a product. I take 1 cap/12 hours and it is fantastic. I no longer need to wear heavy make-up, this has increased my libido (interesting) and decreased the frequency of hormonally-triggered migraines. Also suppresses my appetite. All terrific things. iHerb service is outstanding as always!

True Calm, Now

Posted by Reviewer2854980 From Mississippi on Jun 09, 2011

True Calm is absolutely amazing! I have wanted to be free of prescription anxiety medication for years, but thought it would never be possible for me. However, within ten minutes of taking a capsule of True Calm, I felt more "Truly Calm" than I ever have taking any anxiety medication. I was able to begin withdrawing immediately. Because of the dangers of sudden withdrawal, especially seizure, I am cutting back gradually, but I take my prescription med for that reason only - I don't miss it at all. I am already taking less than half the dosage I used before receiving True Calm. I can travel without worry about refilling prescriptions away from home, and best of all, besides feeling calm, I feel happy, energetic, optimistic and never have that drugged feeling. This is the best supplement I have ever tried - I wish everyone who is bound to chemical medication could experience this freedom.