Cuts the sharpest edge off anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1586944 on May 08, 2015

Not much to say about this product. Relaxes little bit but nowhere near enough for me. Noticable effect though. If gaba works for you I reccommend now foods gaba powder. Cheaper and more potent.

True Calm is nice

Posted by ChrisCox on Apr 24, 2014

Has a somewhat calming effect, very slightly helps with mild anxiety. Better than nothing.

True Calm

Posted by Reviewer1419944 on Aug 26, 2013

It does relax you, especially at bed time, however, the GABA may have some serious side effects for some people with high blood pressure. I had a medical procedure scheduled and took two True Calm capsules within a 6 hour period. My BP spiked to a dangerous level and the procedure was cancelled. At the time I did not know it could have been the True Calm and wrote it off to anxiety. Several weeks later I took another capsule and again my BP spiked. All ingredients are safe except the GABA. Please research before you consider this supplement.

if melatonin doesn't help you

Posted by Anaterma on Aug 26, 2013

i find this one more potent than source natural's combo of theanine and relora (which also has gaba in it). this one gave me a much better sleep and mood but only for first two weeks of taking it. afterwards the effect wore out so now i'm back to having some trouble sleeping, unfortunately. gonna continue using this altogether with tryptophane supplement. later on plan on taking gaba separately in a higher dose. i think adding valerian root to this is redundant if not useless as it didn't help me at all when taken separately. also i like the additional vitamins but i'm not a fan of an idea of taking 1000% of anything anyhow. there's still a good result physically wise, my pms is down, also it's easier to work out and skin and everything looks fine. gave three stars bcuz it didn't aid to getting calmer even thou it's in its name.

Relaxed my nerves, but it kept me wide awake at night

Posted by Reviewer1103159 on May 31, 2013

I bought this to help with my chronic insomnia, it made it worse. I read good reviews saying that it helped them to sleep better. The first night,I took 2 one hour before bedtime time and it kept me up until 1:00. I had to take benedryl to get me to sleep. The 2nd night, I took 1 one hour before bedtime, it did the same thing, made my insomnia worse. I think it maybe the additional of vitamin B was keeping me up. I find that I was calmer the next morning.

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Dec 30, 2012

It didn't do much for my anxiety and depression

Good combination of ingredients but not for sleep

Posted by 5156000119757294524 on Oct 20, 2012

I find it's a very good combination of ingredients for those who have anxiety and can be very useful taken before an stressful activity (like an exam) but it does not work as a sleep aid. If you want an sleep aid try with valerian

Seems to work....

Posted by Reviewer1519505 on Sep 07, 2012

for a couple of hours for me, then wears off. Then I forget to take it again throughout the day since I'm busy at work.

Works ok.

Posted by Reviewer1390685 on Aug 01, 2012

I have a very high level stressful job. True Calm works ok. I find that Relora and 5-HTP works better for me. I just received the Holy Basil, so I will see how that works.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2529476 on May 13, 2012

I used them before bed to relax.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »