Reviews 4-star

That Extra Boost

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on Mar 12, 2009

I have been on many prescription depression medications in my early - mid teens. Again when I was pregnant with my first child. But later on, I just didn't want that anymore. So I've started making my own Saint John's Wort tinctures to treat myself naturally. And it's done wonders. But I bought True Calm because I get seasonal Depression pretty bad, so I thought it's worth a shot for an extra boost. Naturally though, taking this with my Saint John's it was difficult to tell what a difference it made, until I started to see that what it did was bring my libido back! Saint John's helped level my mood for sure, but I still wasn't very affectionate or intimate. I really would have rather read a book than have sex - but this changed that. I think it works wonderfully.

My favorite GABA formula

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on Jan 18, 2008

Much better and has higher dosage than GABA Calm at a better price.

Finally a good night sleep.

Posted by Reviewer2544078 on Mar 24, 2008

I don't remember sleeping so peacefully and waking so well rested before taking this product.

seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer1151233 on Jul 12, 2009

i was very skeptical to buy this but I am glad I tried it. the first week, i noticed extended sleep (I have extreme insomnia and usually only sleep 2 hours at a time). I slept 4 for the first time in months and this lasted about a week. I also take Benzos which I am trying to taper off of, and I will continue to take this along with them as I taper. I did get a bit flushed from the niacin, but I am ultra sensitive to that. I really do think this is helping...still a little premature to say for sure. worth trying, IMO.

Helping to replace sleep pills

Posted by Reviewer1017750 on Dec 21, 2009

I have only been taken this product for a few weeks, but do see some good things. Even though I take this during the day, have replaced my sleeping pills with it and works! Will keep you updated on my progress