Now Foods, True Calm, 90 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

That Extra Boost

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on Mar 12, 2009

I have been on many prescription depression medications in my early - mid teens. Again when I was pregnant with my first child. But later on, I just didn't want that anymore. So I've started making my own Saint John's Wort tinctures to treat myself naturally. And it's done wonders. But I bought True Calm because I get seasonal Depression pretty bad, so I thought it's worth a shot for an extra boost. Naturally though, taking this with my Saint John's it was difficult to tell what a difference it made, until I started to see that what it did was bring my libido back! Saint John's helped level my mood for sure, but I still wasn't very affectionate or intimate. I really would have rather read a book than have sex - but this changed that. I think it works wonderfully.

My favorite GABA formula

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on Jan 18, 2008

Much better and has higher dosage than GABA Calm at a better price.

Finally a good night sleep.

Posted by Reviewer2544078 on Mar 24, 2008

I don't remember sleeping so peacefully and waking so well rested before taking this product.

Helping to replace sleep pills

Posted by Reviewer1017750 on Dec 21, 2009

I have only been taken this product for a few weeks, but do see some good things. Even though I take this during the day, have replaced my sleeping pills with it and works! Will keep you updated on my progress

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1107658 on Jan 16, 2009

Good for sleeping. I get drowsey when I take more than one. It acts fairly quickly, and lasts a few hours.