That Extra Boost

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on Mar 12, 2009

I have been on many prescription depression medications in my early - mid teens. Again when I was pregnant with my first child. But later on, I just didn't want that anymore. So I've started making my own Saint John's Wort tinctures to treat myself naturally. And it's done wonders. But I bought True Calm because I get seasonal Depression pretty bad, so I thought it's worth a shot for an extra boost. Naturally though, taking this with my Saint John's it was difficult to tell what a difference it made, until I started to see that what it did was bring my libido back! Saint John's helped level my mood for sure, but I still wasn't very affectionate or intimate. I really would have rather read a book than have sex - but this changed that. I think it works wonderfully.

My favorite GABA formula

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on Jan 18, 2008

Much better and has higher dosage than GABA Calm at a better price.

Finally a good night sleep.

Posted by Reviewer2544078 on Mar 24, 2008

I don't remember sleeping so peacefully and waking so well rested before taking this product.

seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer1151233 on Jul 12, 2009

i was very skeptical to buy this but I am glad I tried it. the first week, i noticed extended sleep (I have extreme insomnia and usually only sleep 2 hours at a time). I slept 4 for the first time in months and this lasted about a week. I also take Benzos which I am trying to taper off of, and I will continue to take this along with them as I taper. I did get a bit flushed from the niacin, but I am ultra sensitive to that. I really do think this is helping...still a little premature to say for sure. worth trying, IMO.

Helping to replace sleep pills

Posted by Reviewer1017750 on Dec 21, 2009

I have only been taken this product for a few weeks, but do see some good things. Even though I take this during the day, have replaced my sleeping pills with it and works! Will keep you updated on my progress

A definite aid to calmness

Posted by Reviewer1955570 on Dec 27, 2009

When I first started on this I thought it was very ordinary although it did help me feel a bit slower and calmer. At the time I had stress related ecezma. Whenever I took this, I realised my itching would stop and after a few days most of the rash was almost gone. This product was having more beneficial effects than the cortisone creams I was using. My husband also uses this along with St. John's Wort and finds it to be a great combination. I am very happy with this product

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1107658 on Jan 16, 2009

Good for sleeping. I get drowsey when I take more than one. It acts fairly quickly, and lasts a few hours.

good

Posted by Reviewer1370040 on Apr 17, 2009

I feel a lot more calm when taking these, although I think my anxiety may need something a little stronger. All in all a decent product. I did find empty capusles in the bottle though, thats kind of weird.

True Calm

Posted by Reviewer1672379 on Dec 20, 2011

Keeps me feeling great and evenly!

In stead of melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3139270 on Jul 14, 2014

My husband is using this as a replacement of melatonin. He says it works for him, makes his head empty!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »