Nice and gentle

Posted by 5496417949293293945 on Apr 07, 2016

This doesn't make me comatose, just mellows me out. I'm quite a hyperactive person and this works beautifully when I need to calm down a bit.

Best

Posted by 5367308278076799797 on Dec 28, 2015

Great product, this mix from all this vit and amino acids are best, for sleep, just lack is that after few days this product dont work anymore, so it builds a big tolerance, best is to take it few time per week, every few days, 2pills at once.

this one is amazing

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Dec 10, 2015

this one is amazing...I take 3 time in one day..big improvement.

Fast acting and really works!

Posted by 5144921932413291578 on Nov 13, 2015

After struggling with anxiety for years, I decided to try a natural remedy before jumping into prescription medication. I am so glad I did! Truecalm worked within minutes and I was able to feel all of my anxiety, tenseness and stress fade away. I was able to think clearly and have a sense of calm despite the stressful situation. Amazing product! I highly recommend this to anyone with anxiety problems.

great to relax

Posted by 5232813140040853185 on Nov 03, 2015

After suffering with post natal depression, I tried this after tapering off Xanax and works a treat for me. Even helps me sleep in 5 mins where I would normally be up for an hour before falling asleep! Love it.

New Foods True Calm

Posted by 5212588313924561391 on May 15, 2015

This product was a reorder and have been using this product for couple of years

They work

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Apr 02, 2015

I have been taking thes for a month in combination with other natural alternatives for anxiety and depression and I noticed an improvement in my mood.

Keeps my anxiety under control

Posted by whitelotusrose on Mar 04, 2015

I've been taking this product for a while and I feel pretty calm and I don't feel so anxious anymore. Initially I was taking 2 a day but now I can mange with one per day. I normally take it at night before going to bed and I don't feel anxious on waking and it keeps me going for the entire day. I also like the dreams I get so I like to take it at night. Will continue to buy this product.

Good

Posted by supergranny on Feb 13, 2015

I haven't started this product yet, but I am confident that it will be good. NOW Foods have quality, effective products. Overall I am VERY happy with iHerb. They have an excellent choice of quality supplements. Shipping costs are minimal & arrive quickly to Australia. iHerb prices are very competitive. I am very impressed.

Calm you will be

Posted by 4626601393782666310 on Dec 19, 2014

I have in the past taken prescription as well as OTC products, and I can't say enough good about True Calm. It works.. When I wake up in the middle of the night, and cannot get back to sleep, I take one, and within a few minutes I am ready to get back to sleep. And, when I am anxious or stressed, I take one. It does the job, and, the price ! Nothing compares. When you don't want to go prescription, give it a try. You will not be disappointed.