Helps greatly with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jun 05, 2012

Two capsules at the onset of anxiety helps to calm the nerves, but is best taken on an empty stomach. Because of this, two capsules three times a day for a severe case of anxiety works wonderfully and doesn't cause any side effects - 1 three times per day might be fine for a smaller person.

True Calm - Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1381497 on Jun 25, 2012

This product is fantastic! It had an immediate calming effect on my mother who has Alzheimer disease. He aggression has almost completely gone since using this product. The only time it returned was when we ran out of True Calm! I use this with 5HTP and gotu kola. Between them her mood has lightened, her sleep pattern restored and her thinking clearer.Highly recommended

Best

Posted by 5367308278076799797 on Dec 28, 2015

Great product, this mix from all this vit and amino acids are best, for sleep, just lack is that after few days this product dont work anymore, so it builds a big tolerance, best is to take it few time per week, every few days, 2pills at once.

Wonderful

Posted by 5302943780633421432 on Oct 18, 2016

Couldn't ask for more from this little veggie cap. One of these a day (sometimes two depending on how stressful times can be) keeps me from having to take the addicting prescription medications. Highly highly highly highly recommended. From someone that's suffered from anxiety all their life and has tried EVERYTING- try these. If you're on the fence, please do yourself a favor and try it. Please like this if my review helped you.

Doesn't help anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2766264 on Aug 30, 2012

I took it to help with anxiety/panic issues. Didn't help at all.

Asthmatics be careful!

Posted by 4847828319095069642 on Feb 22, 2015

Experienced extreme shortness of breath after taking this and just realised that this is a side effect of GABA !! This in turn made me extremely anxious, the very reason for taking it! Take care with this!

Only once a week

Posted by Reviewer3336067 on Jan 29, 2014

I can take this product maximum once a week. It makes me anxious and depressed the next day, hard to get up in the morning and I feel so weird and sad long i n the afternoon. I capsule doesn't make a difference but 2 start to give some effect. I do get calmer in the evening and I sleep better (not sure if deeper) during the night but don't feel rested in the morning. Something in it doesn't suite me so well and I guess it's GABA.

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Oct 18, 2012

This product is excellent for my anxiety. I take one at night when I fell nervious and the next day I wake up relaxed. It's the best product that I have tried for anxiety problems. Thaks Iherb from Spain.

Good night sleep

Posted by Mearced on Sep 22, 2012

This helps me sleep through the night and awake refreshed with out any groggy after affects.

Helps to calm me within 10 minutes

Posted by Reviewer1545490 on Apr 05, 2011

I've recently began to suffer from anxiety, but I didn't want to take any prescriptions for it. I decided to try True Calm to see how it would work for me. Within 10 minutes, I feel much calmer and my mind seems more clear. I don't take it daily. Only when I feel like I'm about to lose it and it helps so much. The best part is that it doesn't make me feel tired or like I've even taken anything. I just feel much more calm, but still focused.