July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, True Calm, 90 Capsules

Helps tremendously

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Nov 05, 2010

This has helped my severe anxiety. I'm no longer anxious or stressed EVER. This is a true miracle. I'm now giving it to my fiance who is always stressed. It works immediately for me. I only need one. It does keep me up at night, but I still give it five stars. I'll just have to take it really early in the morning.

Great for sleep and mood issues

Posted by Reviewer2308213 on Feb 14, 2011

This is a great product for sleep and mood issues. I take it with Holy Basil and L-Tryptophan to cover all the bases. It's a fabulous cocktail!

Now Foods True Calm

Posted by Reviewer2830602 on Oct 20, 2011

I am slowly discontinuing my 75 mg. of sertraline (Zoloft) because of True Calm. It's TRUE that this calms the nerves, helps prevent/stop depression, and helps me sleep better.

Can hardly make it without it

Posted by Reviewer1389259 on Jan 26, 2012

This is by far the most helpful supplement I have ever taken in my life. I have mild anxiety and depression. While I also take prescription medication, I can still tell a big difference in my anxiety level when I'm not taking this awesome supplement. It levels out my moods and calms anxiety. Even helps with PMS. Better if taken on empty stomach. Thank you Iherb for bringing these to us at an awesome price!

Helps to calm me within 10 minutes

Posted by Reviewer1545490 on Apr 05, 2011

I've recently began to suffer from anxiety, but I didn't want to take any prescriptions for it. I decided to try True Calm to see how it would work for me. Within 10 minutes, I feel much calmer and my mind seems more clear. I don't take it daily. Only when I feel like I'm about to lose it and it helps so much. The best part is that it doesn't make me feel tired or like I've even taken anything. I just feel much more calm, but still focused.