Best

Posted by 5367308278076799797 on Dec 28, 2015

Great product, this mix from all this vit and amino acids are best, for sleep, just lack is that after few days this product dont work anymore, so it builds a big tolerance, best is to take it few time per week, every few days, 2pills at once.

True Calm

Posted by TerriStott on Apr 30, 2012

It works! It takes the edge off. If I am feeling stressed out I take one capsule and find I am dealing with people easier. On Monday morning I automatically take it. I don't feel anything weird effects it just seems to make situations easier. Let me add I am 52 and going through hormonal changes and the stress I feel lately feels like PMS. True calm helps me feel calm. I don't want to be without it, at least for now. Great price!

Helps greatly with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jun 05, 2012

Two capsules at the onset of anxiety helps to calm the nerves, but is best taken on an empty stomach. Because of this, two capsules three times a day for a severe case of anxiety works wonderfully and doesn't cause any side effects - 1 three times per day might be fine for a smaller person.

True Calm - Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1381497 on Jun 25, 2012

This product is fantastic! It had an immediate calming effect on my mother who has Alzheimer disease. He aggression has almost completely gone since using this product. The only time it returned was when we ran out of True Calm! I use this with 5HTP and gotu kola. Between them her mood has lightened, her sleep pattern restored and her thinking clearer.Highly recommended

Good night sleep

Posted by Mearced on Sep 22, 2012

This helps me sleep through the night and awake refreshed with out any groggy after affects.

Helps to calm me within 10 minutes

Posted by Reviewer1545490 on Apr 05, 2011

I've recently began to suffer from anxiety, but I didn't want to take any prescriptions for it. I decided to try True Calm to see how it would work for me. Within 10 minutes, I feel much calmer and my mind seems more clear. I don't take it daily. Only when I feel like I'm about to lose it and it helps so much. The best part is that it doesn't make me feel tired or like I've even taken anything. I just feel much more calm, but still focused.

MUST HAVE!!!

Posted by Reviewer1759662 on Apr 20, 2011

This is a great product. My husbands likes it too. I notice a major difference when I take two. ans use it on a regular basis. THANK YOU for all the great reviews that convinced me to give it a try..

REALLY WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Aug 07, 2010

I LOVE this product - it REALLY works. Take one at the end of a stressful day, or whenever feeling a little edgy, and it really helps me to relax. Excellent product.

Great Balance in this one

Posted by SteveL on May 27, 2010

The combination of the ingredients in this are awesome for calming you down. Gaba Relief from Country life is similar and also very good, but this combo wins the Oscar.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1970125 on Mar 22, 2010

I had been taking a prescription antidepressant for several years and was trying to cut back. I have reduced my prescription 1/2 and take one or two of the True Calm daily.