Made Me Feel Worse

Posted by Reviewer3150424 on Feb 12, 2014

Taking this product gave me negative side effects and did not live up to its expectations. The supplements made me easily irritated and depressed. It was one of the worst feelings and I will not take it again.

An answer to a prayer

Posted by Reviewer1735600 on Jan 24, 2014

My daughter was taking Zoloft and we thought it was working well. We've since moved and she does not have another doctor right now to prescribe more. She was starting to get low, and I decided after reading up on this to give it a try and see if it might work to maybe get her off the Zoloft. She's now been on it for 2 weeks, and she says she feels even better than she ever did on the Zoloft. She feels calmer, she's sleeping better, and she doesn't feel tired or moody during the day. Definitely True Calm is an answer to a prayer! Please please keep making this product!

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Oct 18, 2012

This product is excellent for my anxiety. I take one at night when I fell nervious and the next day I wake up relaxed. It's the best product that I have tried for anxiety problems. Thaks Iherb from Spain.

Calm you will be

Posted by 4626601393782666310 on Dec 19, 2014

I have in the past taken prescription as well as OTC products, and I can't say enough good about True Calm. It works.. When I wake up in the middle of the night, and cannot get back to sleep, I take one, and within a few minutes I am ready to get back to sleep. And, when I am anxious or stressed, I take one. It does the job, and, the price ! Nothing compares. When you don't want to go prescription, give it a try. You will not be disappointed.

True Calm

Posted by TerriStott on Apr 30, 2012

It works! It takes the edge off. If I am feeling stressed out I take one capsule and find I am dealing with people easier. On Monday morning I automatically take it. I don't feel anything weird effects it just seems to make situations easier. Let me add I am 52 and going through hormonal changes and the stress I feel lately feels like PMS. True calm helps me feel calm. I don't want to be without it, at least for now. Great price!