MUST HAVE!!!

Posted by Reviewer1759662 on Apr 20, 2011

This is a great product. My husbands likes it too. I notice a major difference when I take two. ans use it on a regular basis. THANK YOU for all the great reviews that convinced me to give it a try..

REALLY WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Aug 07, 2010

I LOVE this product - it REALLY works. Take one at the end of a stressful day, or whenever feeling a little edgy, and it really helps me to relax. Excellent product.

Great Balance in this one

Posted by SteveL on May 27, 2010

The combination of the ingredients in this are awesome for calming you down. Gaba Relief from Country life is similar and also very good, but this combo wins the Oscar.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1970125 on Mar 22, 2010

I had been taking a prescription antidepressant for several years and was trying to cut back. I have reduced my prescription 1/2 and take one or two of the True Calm daily.

works very well

Posted by Reviewer2222426 on Jan 05, 2010

i play pool it keeps me calm

Helping to replace sleep pills

Posted by Reviewer1017750 on Dec 21, 2009

I have only been taken this product for a few weeks, but do see some good things. Even though I take this during the day, have replaced my sleeping pills with it and works! Will keep you updated on my progress

A definite aid to calmness

Posted by Reviewer1955570 on Dec 27, 2009

When I first started on this I thought it was very ordinary although it did help me feel a bit slower and calmer. At the time I had stress related ecezma. Whenever I took this, I realised my itching would stop and after a few days most of the rash was almost gone. This product was having more beneficial effects than the cortisone creams I was using. My husband also uses this along with St. John's Wort and finds it to be a great combination. I am very happy with this product

seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer1151233 on Jul 12, 2009

i was very skeptical to buy this but I am glad I tried it. the first week, i noticed extended sleep (I have extreme insomnia and usually only sleep 2 hours at a time). I slept 4 for the first time in months and this lasted about a week. I also take Benzos which I am trying to taper off of, and I will continue to take this along with them as I taper. I did get a bit flushed from the niacin, but I am ultra sensitive to that. I really do think this is helping...still a little premature to say for sure. worth trying, IMO.

Finally a good night sleep.

Posted by Reviewer2544078 on Mar 24, 2008

I don't remember sleeping so peacefully and waking so well rested before taking this product.

My favorite GABA formula

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on Jan 18, 2008

Much better and has higher dosage than GABA Calm at a better price.