A definite aid to calmness

Posted by Reviewer1955570 on Dec 27, 2009

When I first started on this I thought it was very ordinary although it did help me feel a bit slower and calmer. At the time I had stress related ecezma. Whenever I took this, I realised my itching would stop and after a few days most of the rash was almost gone. This product was having more beneficial effects than the cortisone creams I was using. My husband also uses this along with St. John's Wort and finds it to be a great combination. I am very happy with this product

seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer1151233 on Jul 12, 2009

i was very skeptical to buy this but I am glad I tried it. the first week, i noticed extended sleep (I have extreme insomnia and usually only sleep 2 hours at a time). I slept 4 for the first time in months and this lasted about a week. I also take Benzos which I am trying to taper off of, and I will continue to take this along with them as I taper. I did get a bit flushed from the niacin, but I am ultra sensitive to that. I really do think this is helping...still a little premature to say for sure. worth trying, IMO.

Finally a good night sleep.

Posted by Reviewer2544078 on Mar 24, 2008

I don't remember sleeping so peacefully and waking so well rested before taking this product.

My favorite GABA formula

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on Jan 18, 2008

Much better and has higher dosage than GABA Calm at a better price.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1107658 on Jan 16, 2009

Good for sleeping. I get drowsey when I take more than one. It acts fairly quickly, and lasts a few hours.

True Calm

Posted by Reviewer1419944 on Aug 26, 2013

It does relax you, especially at bed time, however, the GABA may have some serious side effects for some people with high blood pressure. I had a medical procedure scheduled and took two True Calm capsules within a 6 hour period. My BP spiked to a dangerous level and the procedure was cancelled. At the time I did not know it could have been the True Calm and wrote it off to anxiety. Several weeks later I took another capsule and again my BP spiked. All ingredients are safe except the GABA. Please research before you consider this supplement.

no effect

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Aug 22, 2012

doesn't really calm me down..

Not very good

Posted by Reviewer2072354 on May 05, 2010

This product really didn't help me with my anxiety.Maybe it will work for someone else.

Not So Calm

Posted by Reviewer1170910 on Jan 31, 2011

I ordered this product to take along with Melatonin. I had very uneasy feelings the days after I took this, almost like anxiety. Had to stop using it. Still love the Now Melatonin though.

Doesn't help anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2766264 on Aug 30, 2012

I took it to help with anxiety/panic issues. Didn't help at all.