Good mind focus product

Posted by Reviewer1929776 on Nov 16, 2007

Just started taking this product, I believe im now smarter than a 5th grader.

I've been using it for more than a month now

Posted by Reviewer2080972 on Jan 24, 2009

Great stuff! I have noticed an approved ability to concentrate as well as motivation to get things done. My energy levels have increased. I have CFS, so this is very important to me. I'm usually pretty groggy in the morning, but after taking this product, I gradually wake up and I'm raring to go. Highly recommended for concentration and energy. iHerb is great to deal with also. I'm an old timer, I've seen some changes, but they have always provided excellent service.

Experimenting

Posted by Reviewer2978188 on Jun 14, 2008

I'm a beginner with this product so I can't testify yet to its effectiveness, but NOW products gnerally offer good value and thorough labeling. The label states that this product should be taken between meals, which is hard for me to remember. If I could remember to take pills between meals, I probably wouldn't need "True Focus" pills.

한통 먹고있습니다

Posted by 5249739882552696221 on Aug 04, 2016

궁금해서 먹고있는데 공부할때 잠은 안오네요 약때문인지는 모르겠음 커피마시는건 줄어드는거같아요 하루에 한잔만 마십니다. (예전엔 아메리카노 두잔이상 기본으로 마심) 게임할때는 도움되는듯 ㅡㅡ;

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1175799 on Feb 26, 2009

It does change your mood, but it doesn't last as long as I expected. I guess you could just take more if that's the case.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1737626 on Mar 05, 2009

I like this product it does what it says but the only down side is it increases my appetite so only take one a day.

Focus

Posted by Reviewer2500300 on Jan 19, 2011

These actually seem to work. I don't fade in the afternoon like I used to. And I just feel alert, not speeded up.

Great for busy days

Posted by 5452316239914227539 on Nov 04, 2014

Great in the morning to focus on the day and if i take it again midday the afternoon breezes by.

concentration

Posted by Reviewer1257988 on Feb 08, 2011

this is very good for concentration, i dont have that dip in the afternoon anymore, and it keeps me in a positive mood

good

Posted by Reviewer1376591 on Jun 28, 2011

it helps to stay alert