excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3239972 on Mar 04, 2011

you can actually feel the effects

Great for inflammatioon

Posted by Reviewer1193295 on Jan 18, 2011

This coupled with Doctors best Serrapeptase and Now HLA definitely helps with pain and swelling

It works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1499344 on Jan 08, 2011

I really believe this product has helped with a chronic inflammation problem I have. I have periformus syndrome. I was using grocery store turmeric until I showed it to my naturopath and she said it was rancid because it was a brownish color. I also use MSM and eat ginger almost every day. My tenderness is 95% better.

so far..

Posted by Reviewer2124821 on Dec 07, 2010

This product hasn't caused any of the stomach problems that it could and as far as helping my RA, I have been taking it approx. 2 weeks and I am now starting to feel a bit of relief, obviously it doesn't work as fast and well as drugs do, but it shouldn't have bad side effects either. Dr. Weil says it could take 2 months to work, tick tock!

Removes joint pain!

Posted by Reviewer2376838 on Sep 20, 2010

I have found the Turmeric & Bromelain caps very helpful for joint pain relief. I take two capsules when I am having knee joint pain and the pain goes. I am in my early fifties and just started to have this issue. I am happy to have an alternative to ibuprofen.

GG

Posted by Reviewer1203129 on Aug 18, 2010

GREAT

Anti inflamitory

Posted by Reviewer2573924 on Aug 05, 2010

This product works great for people who cannot take medical anti inflamitory meds.

Now Foods Tumeric & Bromelain)

Posted by Reviewer2037589 on Feb 14, 2010

Recommended for diabetics and time will tell if it's actually helping me. Do know that whenever I was in India (working), my blood sugar numbers would be in normal range and I attribute that to all the wonderful, healthful spices, including tumeric, used in their cooking. So now I'm trying the capsules.

Tumeric and Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Oct 12, 2009

Great support for all kinds of inflammation problems including gall and liver stuff.

Fantastic for inflamation

Posted by Reviewer2773714 on Sep 03, 2009

I have severe RA and using this has provided me more mobility without using prescription drugs.