Now Foods Turmerick and Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer1780975 on Nov 15, 2011

I have used this product for over a year, notice difference if I run out. works great.

arthritis

Posted by Reviewer2564540 on Jan 03, 2012

this product works really well for me. also i like at least one months supply in each bottle. i will not buy a product when i realize i must buy 2 bottles to take suggested dosage for one month. many people would not realize this unless they are a careful label reader

Immune System +

Posted by Reviewer2378669 on Jan 06, 2012

Great support for all the family--along with probiotics.

good for arthritis

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Feb 27, 2012

I think this is just as good as Zyflamend for arthritis swelling, and it is much less expensive. I take this one every day and Zyflamend every other day to use them up. But I think I will take just this one after my Zyflamend supply is used up.

Tumeric& Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2379628 on Mar 01, 2012

Have been delighted with this supplement and I love the results I see in my inflammation.Always shop at Iherb they have the best.

Tumeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer3044225 on May 10, 2012

Awesome product...

Just started taking.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 30, 2011

Good price. Fast delivery. No side effects so far. I am taking this to keep my joints young.

Health

Posted by Reviewer3108111 on Jan 19, 2009

Helps keep cool in place. A healthy feel baseline adjustement.

so far..

Posted by Reviewer2124821 on Dec 07, 2010

This product hasn't caused any of the stomach problems that it could and as far as helping my RA, I have been taking it approx. 2 weeks and I am now starting to feel a bit of relief, obviously it doesn't work as fast and well as drugs do, but it shouldn't have bad side effects either. Dr. Weil says it could take 2 months to work, tick tock!

ok

Posted by 5369340497634608058 on Dec 19, 2012

Bought this for my mother as she has leg pain, but she says this doesn't work. However it is a good natural supplement