Everyone should have this in their diet if over 40!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Sep 20, 2010

I started working out again, and boy did the muscles hurt and I had low energy. Then I learned that our body stops making this for itself naturally so I bought this product. Wow, the energy went up and so did my muscle tone because I was able to do more and for a longer period of time. I recommend this to all my friends and they love it too! Its a must have for those of us who are over 40 and want to stay young and sexy!

The only Co-Q10 that should be used

Posted by Reviewer1401684 on Sep 27, 2010

Ubiquinol is the only form of Co-Q10 to use because of its uptake into the red blood cells. This product has a great formula that Does Not Use Soy.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2385372 on Jul 26, 2010

The active form of Ubiquinone CoQ10 is critical for health and optimal function. The NOW formula of Ubiquinol is fantastic for meeting that nutritonal need.

works

Posted by infowarsdotcom on Aug 02, 2011

i think it works, you just need 2 weeks minimum to notice the difference in your general well being

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2250162 on Dec 14, 2011

My Mom who has had both Congestive Heart Failure and Left Sided Heart Failure wanted to go off the meds b/c of all the dangerous side effects she experienced. So I got these for her and so far, she's had no weird side effects from NOW Ubiquinol! It's been a week now since Mom started taking these, so I only hope they continue to do well for her.

POSITIVE RESPONSE TO USING THIS PRODUCT - UBIQUINOL

Posted by Reviewer2457975 on Jan 23, 2012

I ACTUALLY TO HAVE MORE ENERGY USING THIS. I'VE BEEN USING COQ10 FOR YEARS BUT DIDN'T REALLY NOTICE ANY DIFFERENCE LIKE I DO USING THIS!

Haven't noticed a difference but...

Posted by Reviewer1945139 on Sep 15, 2010

...I appreciate the purity of Now products.

Good stuff but expensive

Posted by Reviewer1000587 on Dec 14, 2011

Excellent product. Worth the cost.

Better than CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2945813 on Oct 04, 2010

Ubiquinol is superior to simple CoQ10. I prefer the strength of Ubiquinol.

From Turkey

Posted by Reviewer1453243 on Mar 19, 2011

Excellent! Very good form of CoQ10 that i had been searching for long times for me and my mom. Should be part of daily supplements for every adult.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »