Oh my!!!

Posted by Reviewer3031447 on Mar 16, 2016

40 years after my ulcers were first found I began having problems. Not pain but extreme respiratory distress. Thought I was having severe allergies. This is, however a very rare sy!ptom of ulcers. NO RX whatever worked for me. On the verge of suicide, seriously, I found a series of items thru wonderful iherb that I am positive have saved my life and have me back on the road to enjoying life. These items are... DGL, a gawdawful tasting thing you chew, but immediately they helped me from day one. Chewyzymes, berrydophillus and the latest has been ulcetrol. I might mention that I am strict vegan and kosher and cannot abide swallowing pills or capsules. I must chew everything. Please do not criticise products so harshly that are not of help to you. All bodies and situations are different. I have found amazing help thru iherb over the years where RX hasd been of zero help to me. For someone else, the perfect answer may lie in allopathic meds and docs. We are all different. I can only say thank you iherb for renewing my life!

Didn't help my stomach...

Posted by 5696753077411371470 on Nov 26, 2015

I had gastritis and GERD - it didn't help a bit

Can't tell yet

Posted by Reviewer1909344 on Mar 05, 2015

I can't tell if these are working or not yet.

great product

Posted by truevitality on Apr 12, 2014

A client with gastric irritations finds this the only thing that has worked for him

Good!!

Posted by Reviewer3138197 on Apr 03, 2014

The best I've tried for the stomach

quite good

Posted by 5349226134246901220 on Sep 03, 2013

Didn't take these tablets long, but gives me some sort of relief.

Still using it, feeling little improvement

Posted by 5713940488277846847 on Jul 17, 2013

I have been using this for one month and one week. I can feel the improvement. This is helping to heal my chronic h. pylori which all the anti-biotic didn't help to treat.

Ulcetrol Works!

Posted by cherylhamada on Mar 16, 2013

Yes, it works!

So very good

Posted by Reviewer1216081 on Aug 21, 2012

I have tried several types of medication for ulsters, this is by far the best

Great for Ulcers, GERD, Heartburn (often related to H Pylori infection)

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Jul 25, 2012

I've read that a lot of ulcers, GERD, and heartburn is related to H Pylori infection. If you diet has been full of sugar and simple carbs, then there is a good chance. Google the internet about how to rid yourself of an H Pylori infection the natural way. It invariably includes changing your diet so you're not feeding the bacteria anymore (no sugar or simple carbs, easy on iron containing foods). This supplement helps to kill it off. You also have to reduce inflammation of the gut (H Pylori hides in the folds of the gut and the killing agent needs to get to it.) I also worked on healing the gut with glutamine, DGL, and PepzinGI. It can be a long process, but it definitely worth it! You can also go the route I did - I went to a holistic practitioner and used their supplements, but also took this with it to try and reduce the cost.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »