Great for Ulcers, GERD, Heartburn (often related to H Pylori infection)

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Jul 25, 2012

I've read that a lot of ulcers, GERD, and heartburn is related to H Pylori infection. If you diet has been full of sugar and simple carbs, then there is a good chance. Google the internet about how to rid yourself of an H Pylori infection the natural way. It invariably includes changing your diet so you're not feeding the bacteria anymore (no sugar or simple carbs, easy on iron containing foods). This supplement helps to kill it off. You also have to reduce inflammation of the gut (H Pylori hides in the folds of the gut and the killing agent needs to get to it.) I also worked on healing the gut with glutamine, DGL, and PepzinGI. It can be a long process, but it definitely worth it! You can also go the route I did - I went to a holistic practitioner and used their supplements, but also took this with it to try and reduce the cost.

No more Zantac or Maalox

Posted by Reviewer1629345 on May 24, 2010

Chronic stomach pain, and past history of uclers, I was taking everything. Nexium never worked, aciphex really didn't work, Zantac came close to working for the most part. I tried ulcertrol - and it works for me.

This is a great product

Posted by Reviewer3321860 on Jun 19, 2010

It helps my night acid reflux. If I take it with one probiotic pill before I go to bed. I do not have acid reflux. My daughter thinks it is great ...

Oh my!!!

Posted by Reviewer3031447 on Mar 16, 2016

40 years after my ulcers were first found I began having problems. Not pain but extreme respiratory distress. Thought I was having severe allergies. This is, however a very rare sy!ptom of ulcers. NO RX whatever worked for me. On the verge of suicide, seriously, I found a series of items thru wonderful iherb that I am positive have saved my life and have me back on the road to enjoying life. These items are... DGL, a gawdawful tasting thing you chew, but immediately they helped me from day one. Chewyzymes, berrydophillus and the latest has been ulcetrol. I might mention that I am strict vegan and kosher and cannot abide swallowing pills or capsules. I must chew everything. Please do not criticise products so harshly that are not of help to you. All bodies and situations are different. I have found amazing help thru iherb over the years where RX hasd been of zero help to me. For someone else, the perfect answer may lie in allopathic meds and docs. We are all different. I can only say thank you iherb for renewing my life!

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1007468 on Apr 24, 2010

this is great for any upper or lower g.i. problem. incredible ability to heal and replace the lining of both the stomach and lower tract.

really good

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on May 18, 2010

I take from 2-4 of these at a time in between meals, but it works with food too. Really good for leaky gut.

Worked very well for me and a friend

Posted by Reviewer2072909 on Jul 06, 2007

You have to keep taking it for a few weeks, but this completely healed my ulcer & a friend had the same results.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer2905521 on Oct 29, 2008

I've suffered from a stomach ulcer for over a year. 4 weeks into taking Ulcetrol twice a day and 2000mg of Mastic Gum at night on empty stomach I am better than ever. Brilliant. I feel like I'm really healing.

Helpful product.

Posted by Reviewer2275481 on Nov 14, 2007

I use this in conjunction w/ l-glutamine, DGL, and pro-biotics -- has been helpful for an ulcer.

I only took a few doses, but....

Posted by Reviewer3341618 on Mar 17, 2009

It seemed to upset my already very-upset stomach! I have a recurrent duodenal ulcer condition and was using Siberian pine nut oil, along with marshmallow root and a licorice compound, and seemed to be doing much better. I ordered these because I hoped they would accelerate the healing process. I tried just a couple, and each time I felt much worse. I had to "guess" it was these pills. I may be wrong and it was just a coincidence, but I stopped taking them nevertheless. I still wonder if it was the ingredient in this product..mastic gum (which is an acid)... that was to blame.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »