Now Foods, Ultra B-12, 5,000 mcg, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

first action of the day!

Posted by Reviewer1383782 From Florida on Nov 08, 2011

This is the first thing I do every morning before devotions. I have been taking in one form or another for 2 years every day. I am more emotionaly balanced than "EVER" before in my 51 years and I have the energy of a 30 yr old...unless you want help moving furniture than I'm 51.

Really Helpful

Posted by Reviewer2742298 From Idaho on Feb 02, 2007

I really like this product and it fills a nice niche in my mostly vegetarian diet. I actually like the taste as well. I'm now on my second bottle. It too, helps me get out of bed without coffee :-)

the grossest taste!

Posted by Reviewer2476482 From California on Sep 21, 2006

iherb use to offer another liquid b12, and i mistook this one for that little jewel. on the bottle it says "pleasant tasting" but it's wretched. i have to return it taste so bad. i'm curious as to how the other reviewer can tolerate holding it in his/her mouth for thirty seconds like the instructions dictate.

Helps with mood/sleep

Posted by Reviewer1544434 From Alabama on Feb 22, 2007

I wrote a review on here before, but it was removed. Not sure why. But I do want people to know that it has helped with my child's chronic mood swings and insomnia. I will definitely keep this on hand for him. Maybe my review before was too long and detailed.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1959308 From New York on Sep 20, 2007

Good stuff. Just placed my third order. I feel better since I've been using the Ultra B-12. George, Niagara Falls