Now B-12

Posted by 4736355006304121928 on Sep 28, 2014

Sorry, but the taste was so aweful that I couldn't keep it in my mouth. I'm definitely not going to use it. I felt I must warn other people.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Sep 28, 2006

I don't think it tastes bad at all. It's highly effective and I have FMS. You can't ask for a better B-12 formulation.

Now Foods, Ultra B-12, 4 fl oz (118 ml

Posted by Reviewer2352982 on Nov 01, 2007

This stuff works 30 minutes after you take it. Energy out of no where and you become happy.

Now Foods, ultra B-12

Posted by Reviewer3100417 on Dec 09, 2007

B's are my Buddies. They give me energy. Great product!

Excellent B-12 supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1811770 on Feb 18, 2008

I have trouble with absorption in general but have had not trouble absorbing this. I felt a little change in energy within a half hour though it took a few weeks to get my B-12 totally built up. I highly recommend it.

MsDiva

Posted by Reviewer1007009 on Feb 28, 2008

I swear by this potion. It gives me the energy that I need to get through a day at the office,being a part-time student in the evenings along with being mommy and wife.

Double dose works best!!

Posted by Reviewer1818617 on May 28, 2008

This is really a great product. I started taking it as suggested, but didn't notice any change, so I doubled the dose - taking it in the morning and then early/mid-afternoon. After upping the dose, I really noticed a more positive mood throughout the whole day, and that I wasn't as irritated with little things as I used to be. If I miss a day, it is very evident to me and all who come in contact with me. I find it easier to be cheerful about tasks that used to bug me, and my patience level has dramatically increased. In other words: I am very happy with what this product has done for me (albeit at a higher dose than suggested).

Now Foods, Ultra B-12

Posted by Reviewer1672510 on Feb 10, 2009

Absolutely the worst tasting, most disgusting liquid b12 I have ever come across. For amount of b12/ serving it has no good qualities that you could not easily find elsewhere without the horrible taste and poor absorption.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1935411 on Apr 09, 2009

Another good product from NOW! I like that it also contains the other B-complex. And taste ok too.

works well for giving energy

Posted by Reviewer2032887 on Nov 02, 2009

easy to take, taste is ok, I like the concentration of B12 in this. Works well for giving energy.