Now B-12

Posted by 4736355006304121928 on Sep 28, 2014

Sorry, but the taste was so aweful that I couldn't keep it in my mouth. I'm definitely not going to use it. I felt I must warn other people.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Sep 28, 2006

I don't think it tastes bad at all. It's highly effective and I have FMS. You can't ask for a better B-12 formulation.

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer2834181 on Dec 01, 2010

This vitamin burned my mouth as I held it under my tongue and then I had gastric distress and burning. Not good. Back to taking lozengers

Now Foods, Ultra B-12, 4 fl oz (118 ml

Posted by Reviewer2352982 on Nov 01, 2007

This stuff works 30 minutes after you take it. Energy out of no where and you become happy.

Now Foods, ultra B-12

Posted by Reviewer3100417 on Dec 09, 2007

B's are my Buddies. They give me energy. Great product!

Excellent B-12 supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1811770 on Feb 18, 2008

I have trouble with absorption in general but have had not trouble absorbing this. I felt a little change in energy within a half hour though it took a few weeks to get my B-12 totally built up. I highly recommend it.

MsDiva

Posted by Reviewer1007009 on Feb 28, 2008

I swear by this potion. It gives me the energy that I need to get through a day at the office,being a part-time student in the evenings along with being mommy and wife.

Double dose works best!!

Posted by Reviewer1818617 on May 28, 2008

This is really a great product. I started taking it as suggested, but didn't notice any change, so I doubled the dose - taking it in the morning and then early/mid-afternoon. After upping the dose, I really noticed a more positive mood throughout the whole day, and that I wasn't as irritated with little things as I used to be. If I miss a day, it is very evident to me and all who come in contact with me. I find it easier to be cheerful about tasks that used to bug me, and my patience level has dramatically increased. In other words: I am very happy with what this product has done for me (albeit at a higher dose than suggested).

Now Foods, Ultra B-12

Posted by Reviewer1672510 on Feb 10, 2009

Absolutely the worst tasting, most disgusting liquid b12 I have ever come across. For amount of b12/ serving it has no good qualities that you could not easily find elsewhere without the horrible taste and poor absorption.

Now Foods, Ultra B-12, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1732687 on Jan 25, 2009