Good Fresh Oil but skeptic about Enteric Coating

Posted by Reviewer1991661 on Aug 24, 2011

I did bit a pill to check oil and oil was not bitter at all, which is good. I have read at just 1 place on web that Enteric Coating have chemicals which might act as Endocrine disruptor. So, next time i would buy a softgel without it. For Shipping it was too fast got in 3-4 days half the way across the planet to India.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 04, 2010

They are high in omega-3, that's why i chose them. However, the amount of vitamin E is rather low (only 2 mg per softgel). Such fragile fatty acids need more antioxidants. Moreover, i don't know if enteric coating is really safe... but it's still a good product for a good price.

good

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 25, 2015

Use these for inflammation in endometriosis. The CRP (inflammation marker) went down last time I used these. At the time I had also cut down milk products, known to cause inflammation.

Omega-3 is about trust

Posted by Reviewer2268972 on Jan 22, 2014

Omega-3 is not something I feel when I take it. I tried many different products, both liquid and pills. I believe Omega-3 is important, so I take it, but I can't tell the difference based on empirical facts. I give 4 stars because the packaging is good, the pills look nice, easy to swallow and I never feel fish taste.

Value

Posted by ForGoodHealth on Apr 08, 2014

Good product and value for money but Now does not provide test certificate on their product

Good value for money

Posted by 4893315023345712248 on Sep 05, 2014

Good product

Ultra omega 3

Posted by 4749805065600406475 on Sep 26, 2014

I've been using this now for almost a year & I feel it's done nothing but good things for my health. I like the quality & competitive price also.

Omega 3