goood

Posted by 4867132800308744743 on Mar 12, 2016

Goood

good

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 25, 2015

Use these for inflammation in endometriosis. The CRP (inflammation marker) went down last time I used these. At the time I had also cut down milk products, known to cause inflammation.

Omega 3

Posted by 5178064364412918724 on Mar 04, 2015

Just what I ordered

Ultra omega 3

Posted by 4749805065600406475 on Sep 26, 2014

I've been using this now for almost a year & I feel it's done nothing but good things for my health. I like the quality & competitive price also.

Good value for money

Posted by 4893315023345712248 on Sep 05, 2014

Good product

Value

Posted by ForGoodHealth on Apr 08, 2014

Good product and value for money but Now does not provide test certificate on their product

Good Ratio of EPA to DHA - This formulation will improve your mood due to the higher EPA

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Having try the normal grade to the pharmaceutical andGave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Omega-3 is about trust

Posted by Reviewer2268972 on Jan 22, 2014

Omega-3 is not something I feel when I take it. I tried many different products, both liquid and pills. I believe Omega-3 is important, so I take it, but I can't tell the difference based on empirical facts. I give 4 stars because the packaging is good, the pills look nice, easy to swallow and I never feel fish taste.

it is what it is.

Posted by 5724285788996126984 on Jan 15, 2014

It is what it is. But can't tell if it have been working on arthritis my husband is having.

seems okay

Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Jan 13, 2014

not sure yet...but i trust now foods.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »