THis helps me sooo much

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Feb 11, 2012

I am taking 3 of these a day and I have only been taking them about 2 weeks or so. I can already tell something is different. I am not having as much anxiety, worry, and more calm and able to handle situations. This is a potent product! *UPDATE* I am on my 3-4th bottle of these, and I quit them for almost 2 days. WHOA! I started getting uptight with my kids, I started getting impatient and irrated with almost everybody, I thought, I need my fish oil. I went back on my fish oil today again, and I feel calm, more collected, and in a much better mood! These totally work! And they smell like LEMONS, you will get NO FISH BURPS AT ALL! UPDATE******** I used these 3 a day during pregnancy and I had a very very smart and healthy little girl!! I am on 4 a day now and I am preparing to concieve, God WIlling. Wonderful stuff! 2ed update, this product used to be excellent, but unfortuntly something happened. This is the 2ed bottle that has turned rancid. Only this time the bottle turned rancid and the capsules opened within a couple weeks of recieving my order from another company. I think they are having problems with manufacturing this product. I am trying to find another enteric coated fish oil I can afford!

Broken Caps

Posted by Reviewer2573578 on Sep 15, 2015

Product itself is good but recent purchase encounter 2 broken caps with oil leaked in the bottle , coating all the other caps. Giving of a fishy smell and i hv to discard the whole bottle.

Stimulates APPETITE. Highest concentration of EPA and DHA per softgel + enteric coating

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013

Unfortunately, fish oil stimulates APPETITE (makes you hungry). I have seen a study on PubMed stating this, so it's not just a tale. Vitamins also increase the appetite - doctors say it doesn't but if you search carefully on PubMed for each vitamin, you will discover many vitamins have effects which increase the appetite. For example, vitamin B6 speeds up gastric emptying. Once the stomach is empty, you will feel hunger again! Anyway, I still take fish oil for the other health effects. I have studied iHerb in detail and found that this Omega-3 contains the highest concentration of EPA and DHA per softgel and that it also has an enteric coating.. which is excellent. The enteric coating is not as good as the one on the LEF Omega-3, but is enough not to have fish smelling burps, provided you take a reasonable dose of fish oil.

Good value and quality

Posted by 4760173399016666364 on May 03, 2014

Have been taking Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega for some time but switched to this product to to try it out as it's a better price point and with a higher concentration of EPA/DHA per capsule it's maximising bang for buck. Quality is great, no fishy burps and the iherb ordering and delivery experience was extremely efficient all the way to Sydney.

The best value ever

Posted by Reviewer1469911 on Feb 04, 2011

I have compared this product with many others and upon realizing the importance of the DHA/EPA ratio. This product is the best for value on the market from iherb that I have ever found

Good Fresh Oil but skeptic about Enteric Coating

Posted by Reviewer1991661 on Aug 24, 2011

I did bit a pill to check oil and oil was not bitter at all, which is good. I have read at just 1 place on web that Enteric Coating have chemicals which might act as Endocrine disruptor. So, next time i would buy a softgel without it. For Shipping it was too fast got in 3-4 days half the way across the planet to India.

Forte !

Posted by 5181576585179921403 on May 22, 2014

Eu utilizei por 3 semanas e achei forte ! Não recomendo para iniciantes!

Not so Softgel

Posted by Reviewer2236279 on Jun 03, 2008

These softgels are kind of hard and cloudy. Last time I bought the Nordic Naturals Ulimate Omega softgels (with a burst of lemon) and I really like those much better.

Simplified shopping for EPA DHA

Posted by Reviewer1078270 on Nov 13, 2008

The concentration and ratio per pill got my attention - fewer pills more EPA DHA in an effecient dosage. I shop Iherb because there are so many choices of equivalent products having a formulation and price that suit my needs. I try to order all I need in cool weather - the shipment is usually on the UPS truck for 14-15 hours running around town before it drops off the shipment. Oil capsules ordered later than April, or earlier than November - in Texas will get You a bottle of goo. I have repeatedly watched as the UPS man picks the package off the truck floor by the engine, and once from on top of the motor cowling. The package is always warm to the touch.

Great Product