Now Foods, Ultra Omega-3, 180 Softgels

omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2214705 on Feb 14, 2010

I take twice a day and TRY to get my teenagers to take every am. I usually experience one fishy burp in the morning but not too bad. Have been using for many years. I feel it helps with anti inflammatory and brain matters.

acne and general wellbeing

Posted by Reviewer3271831 on Aug 15, 2010

Really has improved my acne and general wellbeing.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2022035 on Feb 09, 2011

Omega-3 soft gels not only have helped to lower my bad cholesterol, my good cholesterol has risen! My arthritic joints feel more mobile and less painful when I regularly take Omega-3 softgels.

Now Foods, Ultra Omega-3, 500 EPA/250 DHA,

Posted by Reviewer1255445 on Oct 02, 2011

I have used NOW Ultra Omega-3 for many years and I have seen my test results improve. Very satisfied.

Stimulates APPETITE. Highest concentration of EPA and DHA per softgel + enteric coating

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013

Unfortunately, fish oil stimulates APPETITE (makes you hungry). I have seen a study on PubMed stating this, so it's not just a tale. Vitamins also increase the appetite - doctors say it doesn't but if you search carefully on PubMed for each vitamin, you will discover many vitamins have effects which increase the appetite. For example, vitamin B6 speeds up gastric emptying. Once the stomach is empty, you will feel hunger again! Anyway, I still take fish oil for the other health effects. I have studied iHerb in detail and found that this Omega-3 contains the highest concentration of EPA and DHA per softgel and that it also has an enteric coating.. which is excellent. The enteric coating is not as good as the one on the LEF Omega-3, but is enough not to have fish smelling burps, provided you take a reasonable dose of fish oil.