broken lamp does not work only light changes I'm so sadly :(

Posted by 5064992220968185747 on Feb 12, 2016

Sadly

stopped working

Posted by 5322688847687722697 on Oct 13, 2015

This diffuser worked beautifully for a few weeks, with plenty of mist, color changes etc., then suddenly stopped. I want to order another one here, but I'm a bit scared that it will break down again. Disappointed.

now foods , ultrasonic oil diffuser , 1 diffuser

Posted by Reviewer2880353 on Sep 14, 2015

I am very happy with this little unit , doesn't last through the night :( :( not happy about that.

perfect for apartments/dorms

Posted by 4905084437067045968 on Sep 02, 2015

I bought 2 of these and i sent one to college with my son with EO and the other is in my daughters room. Easy to use and perfect for dorms/apartments.

Just enjoy it

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Jul 15, 2015

This diffuser starts to steam and spread wonderful smell right away when you plug it in. It doesn't produce any sounds. Very easy to work with. I'm very satisfied with this purchase. Recommend it as a great gift for moms and families.

Love this diffuser!

Posted by Reviewer1575615 on Jun 13, 2015

I've never had any issues with it, works perfectly. The only con I can think of is that it doesn't run without having some sort of light, but it's not bright at all. I wish there was a mode where it could run with no light for nighttime, but not a huge deal! I do love the changing color mode. It fills a big room easily, lasts a long time, and is a great price!

NOW Diffuser

Posted by 4890192121805176042 on Apr 10, 2015

This Diffuser is really quiet, way more then my Young Living one. Love it

DO NOT BUY THIS DIFFUSER!

Posted by 5148695448047087244 on Mar 11, 2015

I AM A VERY BIG ESSENTIAL OIL USER SO I DECIDED TO BUY A FEW OF THESE BECAUSE THE PRICE WAS RIGHT!I BOUGHT 4 AND EVERY ONE OF THEM MALFUNCTIONED! I CONTACTED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE BOTTOM AND THEY SENT ME A NEW BASE AND CORD THEN THE NEW ONE DID THE SAME THING!! THE METAL PART THAT STEAMS THE WATER WAS GETTING HOT AND I ACTUALLY BURNED MY FINGER CHECKING IT SO I THEN FELT THE POWER ADAPTER AND IT WAS HOT TO TOUCH PLUGGED INTO THE WALL SO THEN I CHECKED ALL THE REST AND THEY ALL DID THE SAME THING! SO FOR THE SAFETY OF MY FAMILY IF I USE THEM I HAVE TO MAKE SURE I UNPLUG THEM WHEN THEY ARE EMPTY BECAUSE I AM SCARED THAT THEY WILL GET TO HOT AND CAUSE A FIRE ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE IN MY CHILDRENS ROOMS!! I HAVE NOW CONTACTED THE COMPANY TO TRY AND GET THEM RECCALLED CUZ THIS IS NOT SAFE!! I HAVE SINCE BOUGHT THE EXPENSIVE DIFFUSERS FROM YOUNG LIVING AND THEY WORK LIKE A CHARM!!

never received the item

Posted by Reviewer1360740 on Feb 18, 2015

Hi I wish I could review the product, but I never received this order. Rating was required so I put in the lowest possible --but it is a rating of the mail service not the product.

Really great diffuser, even better price

Posted by 4776277838019485294 on Jan 18, 2015

This is a fabulous diffuser. I have been using it with essential oils, and it has a really great scent throw. It fills the whole house will an aroma, and uses the water in the reservoir very slowly. I would definitely recommend this diffuser.