Now Foods, Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser, 1 Diffuser

4 out of 5 based on 67 reviews

Not that great

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Dec 24, 2013

It good for potent fragrances like lavender jasmine, but not for delicate fragrances, you can't smell anything unless you are over it

Good value, only works for two months

Posted by 4663429878690370340 on Apr 16, 2014

Revising this review to one star since the diffuser just stopped working after two months of using it, all according to the directions. We used it almost every day, but really -- $34 (or now $40) for a unit that lasts two months? And iHerb "Customer Service" didn't want to talk about replacing it. They don't warranty their products -- or to quote the customer service email: "I am sorry if you feel that way. We' re trying out best to give our Customer a great deal with our products. We do not have warranty to our product, we can the item refunded or reship if it is damage or broken before using it." So . . . iHerb's policy seems to be: We care only about having lower prices; repeat business is not a goal. Also we're not real fond of the English language, either. This was my original review: "We have had other diffusers that did a better job of filling the room, but they were noisier and (in one case) worked only about 25 percent of the time. This one works all the time, lasts most of the night and you can stop the changing light on one that's most pleasing. And the price was very good."

Life changing!

Posted by 4875081239080107298 on Jan 24, 2014

I'm so glad I finally purchased this! It's sitting next to me as I type, and it has literally changed my life. I diffuse tea tree oil when someone's sick, I diffuse lavender to help sleep, and citrusy oils to perk up the house and when I'm cleaning. I use it daily and I am absolutely in love with it.

Works great!

Posted by 4886247714827732533 on Feb 08, 2014

This diffuser works great! It starts up quickly with no noise and diffuses the essential oil. Its easy to use/clean (just add water/oil - my 6yr old can do it!). The light feature is nice, it rotates through a rainbow of colors, or you can stop on your favorite. My only issue with this product is that when you choose the option of having the light "off", the on/off switch still had a blue light on (I supposed to indicate that its on). Its fine in the day time, but at night in a dark room, the blue light bothers me so I cover it with something. I'd rather it have a much fainter "on" light or none at all. Otherwise I really like it, its my first diffuser and it was a good price, and a nice product.

When it works, it's nice. But can't get it to work consistently.

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Apr 22, 2014

Unfortunately, iHerb's reviews don't properly reflect this unit. After purchasing and having issues with it (after only one day of ownership, mind you!), I checked the reviews on Amazon and the reviews there are consistent with what I'm experiencing. So far, I'm only able to get it running for UP TO 1 hour 20 minutes. The shortest time has been 4 minutes. I have filled it with the appropriate TYPE and AMOUNT of water and it is still inconsistent and turns off even though there is clearly water still left in the unit. Very dissatisfied.