Now Foods, Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser, 1 Diffuser

4 out of 5 based on 53 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Not that great

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Dec 24, 2013

It good for potent fragrances like lavender jasmine, but not for delicate fragrances, you can't smell anything unless you are over it

Life changing!

Posted by 4875081239080107298 on Jan 24, 2014

I'm so glad I finally purchased this! It's sitting next to me as I type, and it has literally changed my life. I diffuse tea tree oil when someone's sick, I diffuse lavender to help sleep, and citrusy oils to perk up the house and when I'm cleaning. I use it daily and I am absolutely in love with it.

Great!

Posted by 4632507161401577716 on Jan 27, 2014

I think this is a great little diffuser! I have used it for at least 40 hours now, and unlike some of the other reviews, it is still going strong. Love the colors!

Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser-Love it

Posted by 5397780844195219782 on Jan 21, 2014

Perfect! Exactly what I was hoping for. Have been looking for an oil diffuser for a while but did not want to pay $$$$. I am very happy with the price on this unit and it does what it claims. Auto shut off feature is nice. Easy to clean. Love the colors. Would recommend to anyone.

Works great!

Posted by 4886247714827732533 on Feb 08, 2014

This diffuser works great! It starts up quickly with no noise and diffuses the essential oil. Its easy to use/clean (just add water/oil - my 6yr old can do it!). The light feature is nice, it rotates through a rainbow of colors, or you can stop on your favorite. My only issue with this product is that when you choose the option of having the light "off", the on/off switch still had a blue light on (I supposed to indicate that its on). Its fine in the day time, but at night in a dark room, the blue light bothers me so I cover it with something. I'd rather it have a much fainter "on" light or none at all. Otherwise I really like it, its my first diffuser and it was a good price, and a nice product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »