WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Aug 27, 2010

I have been taking valerian to relax back tension from strenuous exercise and have found great relief.

Helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer2132271 on Sep 12, 2010

Now is a good quality brand and I like their Valerian.

The gentlest

Posted by Reviewer2517957 on Apr 07, 2010

This is a gentle, low-impact sleeping aid. No grogginess in the AM, which all prescription meds leave you with. As usual, Now Foods and iHerb are the best companies in the universe to deal with.

Always a staple in our cabinet

Posted by divelanai on Apr 08, 2010

Works for some people. We use it but must take "breaks". Not for consistant use.

Finally, I am sleeping well and consistently!

Posted by Reviewer2035738 on May 28, 2010

I have been using Now Foods chewable melatonin and another brand of 5-HTP to help me sleep. The combination did not work consistently until I added the Valerian Root. Now my sleep is consistently great! I checked prices on this at a number of places, but again ended up at iHerb.com for the best price and free shipping. iHerb.com has always had the best deal when you add up the shipping savings.

Finally, sleep!

Posted by Reviewer3303821 on Jun 19, 2010

I'm such an insomniac but this stuff makes me nice and calm so that I can fall into a deep sleep without waking up groggy in the morning.

works for me

Posted by Reviewer1478398 on Jul 28, 2010

I really like this product

Very happy

Posted by Reviewer1377291 on Aug 09, 2010

I really like this product..I have tried other brands and this one seems to be the most effective...

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2208833 on Jan 30, 2011

I have used Valerian root off and on over the years for chronic insomnia. I just started using this NOW product and it worked right away. I take just one tablet if I am tired at night and need help relaxing before I go to sleep. I take 2 if I am very uptight and know it will be a difficult sleep night. I prefer just one tablet as sometimes with 2, I wake up groggy like I do when taking melotonin which is why I stopped taking that. So this review is really for the NOW product as most valerian root products are fine but I found this one particularly effective and at a good price. In general, I defer to NOW products for their quality and pricing.

Oh yea

Posted by Reviewer1054945 on Oct 26, 2009

If i take 2 grams of this and some meltaonin i feel very tired, but seems for best effect i need both, one or the other is not really effective on me.