love them

Posted by Ioanna on Mar 31, 2015

this is the second time I buy these pills. I have a big insomnia issue all my life and they help me a lot considering the fact it's a natural product. I will repurchase again multiple times for sure

Valerian Root

Posted by Reviewer1271953 on Mar 23, 2009

Valerian Root gets to the root of sleeping

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1276350 on Mar 25, 2011

Great product.Completely satisfied!

stress out

Posted by Reviewer1290991 on Nov 15, 2012

i also take this with other supplements for sleep. helps to relax.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1110581 on Feb 23, 2009

Taken a half an hour before I go to bed, I can feel my muscles relax. It makes me drowsey and I wake up feeling like I got a good nights sleep. I highly recommend this product.

EXCELENTE RELACIÓN CALIDAD-PRECIO! Más barato que en España!

Posted by Evandy on Dec 03, 2013

El frasco contiene 250 cápsulas de Raíz de Valeriana de excelente calidad. Sale más a cuenta comprarla aquí que en España, donde todo está cada vez más caro, sobre todo este tipo de productos. Ideal para tomar antes de dormir: 2 cápsulas. Ayuda a dormir profundamente y a despertarse despejado. No produce ningún tipo de adicción. Como tranquilizante suave durante el día: probar a tomar sólo una cápsula o la mitad de su contenido, pues a mí una cápsula me sigue adormeciendo bastante. Si te he ayudado, por favor clica en YES. GRACIAS!

Ahh relief!

Posted by Reviewer1023062 on Aug 19, 2010

I took this for monthly period pain. It worked great!

Oh yea

Posted by Reviewer1054945 on Oct 26, 2009

If i take 2 grams of this and some meltaonin i feel very tired, but seems for best effect i need both, one or the other is not really effective on me.

helps me to fall to sleep

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Sep 03, 2015

if I have trouble sleeping I just take 1 or 2 of these and in no time I'm asleep. It's a godsend.

My experience with Valerian

Posted by Reviewer1562293 on Apr 11, 2012

This company supplies the real thing. However, valerian root is not for me because it makes me restless and anxious. I read a lot of online reviews of valerian root and I must be one of the few people it does that to. My problem is not falling asleep, its staying asleep as I tend to wake up around 3 am. The first night I took two capsules and could not sleep at all. I woke up during the night and it was torture. I waited a few nights and then took one capsule and it worked wonderfully. It worked wonderfully for several nights as I slept like a baby but then one night I woke up after just 2 hours of sleep and was awake all night from the effects of the valerian root. It is not for me, but this is no knock on the product or iherb. If you want to buy the real thing, then iherb is the place to buy it.