sleep

Posted by Reviewer3161256 on Jan 30, 2008

couldn't sleep without it. helps me go to sleep fairly quickly every night.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3024013 on Jan 27, 2008

Good product for the price. One word of warning though. Some people, namely myself, have opposite reactions to Valerian (excitement). If you want to take valerian to calm down, be aware of this growing phenomenon. There have been more instances of hyperactivity to valerian found in heavy coffee drinkers.

Sleep All Night

Posted by Reviewer2423863 on Jan 05, 2009

I never wake up in the middle of the night now. Valerian doesn't help me fall asleep, but when I do, it's lights out until morning. And I sleep fewer hours now - about 6.5. Very high quality sleep, very refreshed feeling in the morning.

Works great for sleep.

Posted by 5039621542886078686 on Apr 11, 2016

I take two capsules nightly and they definitely get the job done. I don't feel groggy upon wakening. Great value and on my reorder list every month!

Best

Posted by 5367308278076799797 on Dec 28, 2015

Best valerain on market, non filters, be carefull with long term taking, similar like melatonin, it can cause addiction, so that you cant sleep it without it, also valerian turn on cytochrome P450 in liver, so long term taking and in combination with similar meds is to heavy for liver.

Valerian

Posted by Reviewer1974576 on Jan 20, 2011

Doesn't work if you are highly stressed but if you are in an already relaxed state it will put you to sleep. It's so so...

Smells like VOMIT plus melatonin works better

Posted by Reviewer3163705 on Jan 29, 2015

I usually love Now Foods brands (I buy ALOT of their products). But this product is gross. You open it up and it smells like gross, sour vomit (I should've listened to other reviewers who wrote that, but I thought they were exaggerating. They were not. This is a disgusting product). On top of the smell, it has zero effect on my insomnia. I prefer my melatonin (as I write this, I'm purchasing Now Foods melatonin high potency and the Calm product to see if that works better than the melatonin that I buy for cheaper at Costco). Waste of money for an ineffective product that smells disgusting.

effectiveness

Posted by Reviewer2238810 on Jan 05, 2010

no noticable benefit

weird dreams

Posted by Reviewer3120490 on Feb 08, 2010

this product gave me really weirds dreams. I would return it if possible.

Feed back on this product.

Posted by Reviewer1084638 on Mar 14, 2010

I got this product to help me with sleep. It HAS not helped that I can tell. Thank you, Violet