Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1257191 on Nov 17, 2008

I tried this product for a few weeks, and I didn't notice any difference, in fact, it may have kept me awake. It smells TERRIBLE as well.

Sleep All Night

Posted by Reviewer2423863 on Jan 05, 2009

I never wake up in the middle of the night now. Valerian doesn't help me fall asleep, but when I do, it's lights out until morning. And I sleep fewer hours now - about 6.5. Very high quality sleep, very refreshed feeling in the morning.

Relaxing effect aids sleeping

Posted by Reviewer2862031 on Apr 19, 2008

Works very well. After about an hour I can feel relaxation taking place in neck muscles that I previously noticed were tense. Once asleep I stay asleep till it's time to get up.

Great product, fast shipping!

Posted by 5171905546835619228 on Apr 05, 2016

This product is a really good one. im using it for anxiety and sleeping problems along with melatonin which seem to knock me out after 30 mins. my anxiety is mostly irritability towards those who are close to me and i manage to feel "normal" towards others and not "hold grudges" for stupid things others have done. All in all, this product is awesome for anxiety and sleeping problems. i really recommend it. i have not tested other brands but this NOW brand is a great bang for the buck.

Valerian

Posted by Reviewer1974576 on Jan 20, 2011

Doesn't work if you are highly stressed but if you are in an already relaxed state it will put you to sleep. It's so so...

Smells like VOMIT plus melatonin works better

Posted by Reviewer3163705 on Jan 29, 2015

I usually love Now Foods brands (I buy ALOT of their products). But this product is gross. You open it up and it smells like gross, sour vomit (I should've listened to other reviewers who wrote that, but I thought they were exaggerating. They were not. This is a disgusting product). On top of the smell, it has zero effect on my insomnia. I prefer my melatonin (as I write this, I'm purchasing Now Foods melatonin high potency and the Calm product to see if that works better than the melatonin that I buy for cheaper at Costco). Waste of money for an ineffective product that smells disgusting.

effectiveness

Posted by Reviewer2238810 on Jan 05, 2010

no noticable benefit

weird dreams

Posted by Reviewer3120490 on Feb 08, 2010

this product gave me really weirds dreams. I would return it if possible.

Feed back on this product.

Posted by Reviewer1084638 on Mar 14, 2010

I got this product to help me with sleep. It HAS not helped that I can tell. Thank you, Violet

Now Foods, Valerian Root, 500mg.

Posted by Reviewer2845153 on May 16, 2008

Valerian is a great herb which does not smell the best. But it is a muscle relaxant. I take Melatonin for sleeping but when it is not enough I add 2 capsules of Valerian and sleep like a baby.