Now Valarien Root

Posted by Reviewer2438926 on Jul 27, 2014

I have Lyme insomnia - I havent slept unaided for 5 1/2 years now. I rely on valium, a special chinese crystalized herb called Yan Hu suo. Before I crashed with Lyme i had early morning waking for 19 years from the bacrerial infecton and I used to gobble down expemsive mexican valerian to get back to sleepat 4am. Since I discovered iherb(Thankyou iherb - you are an absolute godsend to those of us who spend a fortune on supplements - Im getting alot of my Lyme herbs here too so with out you I wouldnt be surviving),any way I find Nows Valerian capsules just as good as the expensive mexican(which I was told was better) and they help me sleep deeper. They're excellent AND a great price. Im buying alot of Now herbs. Bless - from Australia Tiana

BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2467370 on Jul 15, 2014

Love Now Foods & love their Valerian root. Helps me get to sleep & stay asleep.

Seems okay

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Mar 30, 2014

but I prefer a smalller size capsule.

Seems to work

Posted by 5088410908571389974 on Feb 13, 2014

It really seems to help to stay asleep during the night, and also to actually fall asleep. Very unpleasant smell, but easy to swallow.

Good product

Posted by 5757616888799286953 on Jan 21, 2014

Good product - would buy again

valerian root

Posted by 5382999537163899049 on Jan 14, 2014

great product to help relax muscles and sleep more deeply

EXCELENTE RELACIÓN CALIDAD-PRECIO! Más barato que en España!

Posted by Evandy on Dec 03, 2013

El frasco contiene 250 cápsulas de Raíz de Valeriana de excelente calidad. Sale más a cuenta comprarla aquí que en España, donde todo está cada vez más caro, sobre todo este tipo de productos. Ideal para tomar antes de dormir: 2 cápsulas. Ayuda a dormir profundamente y a despertarse despejado. No produce ningún tipo de adicción. Como tranquilizante suave durante el día: probar a tomar sólo una cápsula o la mitad de su contenido, pues a mí una cápsula me sigue adormeciendo bastante. Si te he ayudado, por favor clica en YES. GRACIAS!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1867804 on Oct 08, 2013

I use it before bedtime with Inositol 500 mg, Magnesium 700 mg and Melatonin 1,5 mg, and they put me to sleep no problem. Sometimes I wake up during the night and take another Magnesium pill. And I believe Valerian Root has helped me come off Sertralin with very little feelings of anxiety. It helps the GABA in the brain. But later on I noticed it is not as potent as a Finnish brand with only 300 mg of Valerian root in it.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2278133 on Sep 10, 2013

I take this with melatonin about an hour before bed on nights when I need to fall asleep and before long I feel the effects... a deep desire to lay down and relax.

Very helpful for easing stress and tummy upsets

Posted by 5236966899615485749 on Aug 06, 2013

Every time I have a tummy upset, I take two of these tablets and it usually sorts it out. I also take it if I'm particularly stressed out. Not recommended for long term use, however.