Now Foods, Valerian Root, 500mg.

Posted by Reviewer2845153 on May 16, 2008

Valerian is a great herb which does not smell the best. But it is a muscle relaxant. I take Melatonin for sleeping but when it is not enough I add 2 capsules of Valerian and sleep like a baby.

Calming

Posted by Reviewer3199687 on May 18, 2008

Really works, relaxing and sedative

Helps me sleep!

Posted by Turboshopper on Oct 29, 2008

I take 3 a night - I'm a light sleeper- and I sleep all the way through the night. Great product!

Great value for a proven muscle relaxer

Posted by Reviewer3120972 on Dec 22, 2008

Bought it because it was the best dollar value at the time of purchase. Been using valerian root for over a decade and a half perhaps once or twice a month when some ache or back pain or stress headache needs that extra release of pain cycle break beyond ibuprofin.

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Sep 30, 2009

I have been using Valerian for years as and aid for insomnia. This brand I bought for a friend so I can't say whether it's any better or worse than other brands.Valerian won't knock you out like conventional sleeping pills as it's a gentle sleep aid

Great product! Worked well for me.

Posted by Shamnath on Jan 22, 2016

I suffer from lower back pain and chronic insomnia. This product works very well for me. I usually take more since I am suffering from chronic insomnia. I combine it with Gabapentim. Valerian Root is safe since it is purely herbal. Thumbs up for this great product at such a great price. Am placing order now for my second bottle...

Ainda não testei

Posted by 4884976683411878492 on Feb 03, 2015

Valeriana é muito boa e eficaz na ansiedade, por isso comprei. Ainda não usei a Valerian Root da Now Foods, mas essa marca é ótima e com certeza não vou me arrepender. Acalma, faz dormir, e faz começar o dia calmo.

Best

Posted by 5367308278076799797 on Dec 28, 2015

Best valerain on market, non filters, be carefull with long term taking, similar like melatonin, it can cause addiction, so that you cant sleep it without it, also valerian turn on cytochrome P450 in liver, so long term taking and in combination with similar meds is to heavy for liver.

Ian

Posted by 4645053459665276793 on Apr 18, 2015

Works well

Valerian calms the mind.

Posted by Reviewer1408592 on Dec 29, 2010

I started taking these a couple of years ago after a bereavement to try to get to sleep, and I still take them occasionally now as they work so well for me. They stop all the unwanted thoughts swirling around and are so calming that sleep comes easily. I found that they do not make me groggy in the morning and I wake feeling rested. I would recommend these to anyone who is stressed for what ever reason as they really worked for me.