Calming

Posted by Reviewer3199687 on May 18, 2008

Really works, relaxing and sedative

Valerian

Posted by Reviewer3022224 on Feb 06, 2008

Helps me to sleep better.

Stress reducer

Posted by Reviewer3321203 on Nov 08, 2007

I've been using this now for about a month and it's really helping. I tend to be hyperexcitible, and Valerian is making a real difference. It also is helping my insomnia.

Good sleep and relax herb

Posted by Reviewer2582268 on Nov 13, 2007

Good product, really smells which is a good thing. One of the only things that when it stinks its great. Forget the sleeping pills. Also quiets the mind.

Great value for a proven muscle relaxer

Posted by Reviewer3120972 on Dec 22, 2008

Bought it because it was the best dollar value at the time of purchase. Been using valerian root for over a decade and a half perhaps once or twice a month when some ache or back pain or stress headache needs that extra release of pain cycle break beyond ibuprofin.

Helps me sleep!

Posted by Reviewer1511243 on Oct 29, 2008

I take 3 a night - I'm a light sleeper- and I sleep all the way through the night. Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Sep 30, 2009

I have been using Valerian for years as and aid for insomnia. This brand I bought for a friend so I can't say whether it's any better or worse than other brands.Valerian won't knock you out like conventional sleeping pills as it's a gentle sleep aid

Ainda não testei

Posted by 4884976683411878492 on Feb 03, 2015

Valeriana é muito boa e eficaz na ansiedade, por isso comprei. Ainda não usei a Valerian Root da Now Foods, mas essa marca é ótima e com certeza não vou me arrepender. Acalma, faz dormir, e faz começar o dia calmo.

Ian

Posted by 4645053459665276793 on Apr 18, 2015

Works well

Works great for sleep.

Posted by 5039621542886078686 on Apr 11, 2016

I take two capsules nightly and they definitely get the job done. I don't feel groggy upon wakening. Great value and on my reorder list every month!