10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, Valerian Root, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2852593 on Mar 01, 2012

Finally, found something that worked for my husband to sleep.My husband has taken every over the counter and prescription known to man for sleep,nothing ever worked until Valerian root! He takes this with melatonin and l-tryptophan.Valerian seems to work better once it gets build up in your system.Sometimes he will take a few valerian just to relax.This brand of valerian is the best we have found and we have tired many.Iherb also has the best prices! 5 STARS across the board.

Now Valarien Root

Posted by Reviewer2438926 on Jul 27, 2014

I have Lyme insomnia - I havent slept unaided for 5 1/2 years now. I rely on valium, a special chinese crystalized herb called Yan Hu suo. Before I crashed with Lyme i had early morning waking for 19 years from the bacrerial infecton and I used to gobble down expemsive mexican valerian to get back to sleepat 4am. Since I discovered iherb(Thankyou iherb - you are an absolute godsend to those of us who spend a fortune on supplements - Im getting alot of my Lyme herbs here too so with out you I wouldnt be surviving),any way I find Nows Valerian capsules just as good as the expensive mexican(which I was told was better) and they help me sleep deeper. They're excellent AND a great price. Im buying alot of Now herbs. Bless - from Australia Tiana

Great for sleep

Posted by Reviewer1215984 on Dec 30, 2010

My son is a college student and because his schedule shifts he was having problems falling asleep. This helped him tremendously.

Value for money

Posted by Reviewer2928820 on Mar 03, 2010

At half the strength of what chemists sell in Australia I require at least 2 of these to meet one of my usual tablets. Having said that the value for money compensates for this.

Smells terrible, works great

Posted by Reviewer1515632 on Apr 24, 2009

I use this with two-stage release melatonin, and a pitch black room for a FINALLY great night sleep - all the way through the night! NOW has great prices and I love the guaranteed gluten free on the label.