Now Foods, Valerian Root, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Sep 30, 2009

I have been using Valerian for years as and aid for insomnia. This brand I bought for a friend so I can't say whether it's any better or worse than other brands.Valerian won't knock you out like conventional sleeping pills as it's a gentle sleep aid

Valerian calms the mind.

Posted by Reviewer1408592 on Dec 29, 2010

I started taking these a couple of years ago after a bereavement to try to get to sleep, and I still take them occasionally now as they work so well for me. They stop all the unwanted thoughts swirling around and are so calming that sleep comes easily. I found that they do not make me groggy in the morning and I wake feeling rested. I would recommend these to anyone who is stressed for what ever reason as they really worked for me.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2852593 on Mar 01, 2012

Finally, found something that worked for my husband to sleep.My husband has taken every over the counter and prescription known to man for sleep,nothing ever worked until Valerian root! He takes this with melatonin and l-tryptophan.Valerian seems to work better once it gets build up in your system.Sometimes he will take a few valerian just to relax.This brand of valerian is the best we have found and we have tired many.Iherb also has the best prices! 5 STARS across the board.

Ainda não testei

Posted by 4884976683411878492 on Feb 03, 2015

Valeriana é muito boa e eficaz na ansiedade, por isso comprei. Ainda não usei a Valerian Root da Now Foods, mas essa marca é ótima e com certeza não vou me arrepender. Acalma, faz dormir, e faz começar o dia calmo.

Great for sleep

Posted by Reviewer1215984 on Dec 30, 2010

My son is a college student and because his schedule shifts he was having problems falling asleep. This helped him tremendously.