EXCELENTE RELACIÓN CALIDAD-PRECIO! Más barato que en España!

Posted by Evandy on Dec 03, 2013

El frasco contiene 250 cápsulas de Raíz de Valeriana de excelente calidad. Sale más a cuenta comprarla aquí que en España, donde todo está cada vez más caro, sobre todo este tipo de productos. Ideal para tomar antes de dormir: 2 cápsulas. Ayuda a dormir profundamente y a despertarse despejado. No produce ningún tipo de adicción. Como tranquilizante suave durante el día: probar a tomar sólo una cápsula o la mitad de su contenido, pues a mí una cápsula me sigue adormeciendo bastante. Si te he ayudado, por favor clica en YES. GRACIAS!

Seems to work

Posted by 5088410908571389974 on Feb 13, 2014

It really seems to help to stay asleep during the night, and also to actually fall asleep. Very unpleasant smell, but easy to swallow.

My experience with Valerian

Posted by Reviewer1562293 on Apr 11, 2012

This company supplies the real thing. However, valerian root is not for me because it makes me restless and anxious. I read a lot of online reviews of valerian root and I must be one of the few people it does that to. My problem is not falling asleep, its staying asleep as I tend to wake up around 3 am. The first night I took two capsules and could not sleep at all. I woke up during the night and it was torture. I waited a few nights and then took one capsule and it worked wonderfully. It worked wonderfully for several nights as I slept like a baby but then one night I woke up after just 2 hours of sleep and was awake all night from the effects of the valerian root. It is not for me, but this is no knock on the product or iherb. If you want to buy the real thing, then iherb is the place to buy it.

stress out

Posted by Reviewer1290991 on Nov 15, 2012

i also take this with other supplements for sleep. helps to relax.

Brings on sleep

Posted by 5570243647649433749 on Dec 08, 2012

Valerian Root is part of my late evening prep for sleep

awesome.

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Jul 19, 2013

great.

BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2467370 on Jul 15, 2014

Love Now Foods & love their Valerian root. Helps me get to sleep & stay asleep.

great quality

Posted by 5026219700516458173 on Dec 29, 2015

this is an excellent product and great value.

So glad to have this

Posted by 5233383557696211263 on Jun 17, 2015

Yes, I am really very pleased with this product. It helps me relax and get a good night's sleep. And no side effects at all, really great - could not do without it!

helps me to fall to sleep

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Sep 03, 2015

if I have trouble sleeping I just take 1 or 2 of these and in no time I'm asleep. It's a godsend.