Great for sleeping

Posted by Reviewer1317560 on Aug 03, 2010

After taking two droppers, which is the recommended dosage, I become substantially drowsy in about 10 minutes. Then, I will usually fall to asleep in just a few minutes after laying my head down. Substantially more effective than the valerian capsules. Have a Blessed Day, in Christ, Eddie

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 30, 2010

Great formula! Despite the powerful odor, the taste isn't horrid, so I can put it directly under my tounge when needed. I'm slowly tapering off Valium and when fighting benzo withdrawal anxiety, I make a cup of what I call my "Miracle Tea." I brew a mug of fresh, hot green tea and add two droppersful of this stuff, two droppersful of Now Foods Kava Kava Extract and dump in the powder from one 200 mgs capsule of Now Foods L-Theanine. (You may want to check with your doctor first before trying such a potent combo.) I'm not promising it will taste great, but it is the only thing that will completely nip my benzo anxiety in the bud for a few hours of calm during the worst anxiety time of my day.

valerian root extract

Posted by Reviewer2345730 on Dec 15, 2007

Great product. Easy to use when I do not want to take any more tablets. Works well if I wake up in the night and can't get back to sleep.

Good price.

Posted by Reviewer1549374 on Dec 10, 2008

This product really seems to work on those nights when I am too stressed to get to sleep easily. A little valerian root extract and I'm snoozing like a baby within 20-30 minutes, without any morning grogginess.

nighttime help

Posted by Reviewer2191325 on Apr 07, 2011

It is so great to know that I will be asleep within a short time after taking Valerial Root Extract. I only require about 10-12 drops and awaken in the morning with no hangover. Linda

tastes terrible; works great

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Aug 05, 2010

I use a dropper or two of this as needed to fall asleep. Really effective - takes about 30 minutes to take effect. Very calming in combination with 5-HTP. Tastes terrible, tho, but it's worth it.

Very effective sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1453958 on Jan 31, 2010

My husband has always had trouble sleeping and has trouble winding down at night, because he gets up for work at 4am. This product really works for him. He took 2-3 droppers at first, and that made him a little groggy. Taking 1 in a cup of hot tea works well for him. He falls asleep quickly with no side effects.

Sleep aide

Posted by Reviewer1893971 on Nov 25, 2010

This helps with restless and sleeplessness...

Got this for my cat

Posted by Reviewer2593555 on Mar 14, 2011

I guess my cat is not a catnip and not a valerian root cat - she reacts very slightly to them. Oh well, I can use it for myself, when I will have trouble sleeping. In Europe this is a very popular calming and sleeping aid.

works

Posted by Reviewer1379360 on Mar 25, 2011

I use with chamomile tea to chill me out. Works everytime.