Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3182110 on Aug 05, 2009

I don't usually bother to write reviews of products but Vein Supreme has worked so well for me that I'm making an exception. Two months ago I had horrendous spider veins on my legs and had stopped wearing shorts altogether. Little by little the veins have faded and now they are almost invisible. No need for $5,000 cosmetic surgery, after all!

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1733957 on Jun 27, 2008

I was having slow circulation in my lower legs and thanks to Vein Support I don't have the numb feet, and tingling sensation in me feet anymore. Just what I need to heal my feet. Thanks for the fast shipment Iherb

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1044128 on Jun 25, 2007

My husband has circulation problems in his leg and often has tired achey legs and feet by the end of the day. I decided to try vein surpreme, and now he very very rarely comes home at the end of the day with achy legs/ankles/feet. Vein Supreme really seemed to help!!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Dec 03, 2009

My leags and feet have been aching for a couple of years especially at night when I am resting. I have been taking 1 capsule twice a day. The difference is astounding! Relieves the cramping and sharp pains plus the restless legs I had are gone.

terrific product

Posted by Reviewer2070501 on Feb 23, 2007

has really helped my periphial vein disease!!

vein supreme

Posted by Reviewer3099675 on Mar 26, 2008

I started taking it because my doctor wanted me to start taking Horse chestnut extract. I was going to order that but then I saw the vein supreme so I decided to try that. As far as I can tell it works great. my legs are looking better and feeling better.

So far so good for vein pain, low BP & more!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 18, 2013

I experience severe leg vein pain once in a while. Vitamin E + COQ10 stopped working, as did my trusted bottle of horsechestnut & butcher's broom. I desperation, I started researching. Prickly Ash Bark, the main ingredient in this formula, seems to do more than promote healthy circulation: it relives low blood pressure, which I chronically am prone to; tooth aches, which I'm also prone to and fever; was in the middle of the flu when I received this and I believe it helped with that as well. I take it with hot tea because hot water activates herbs and makes them more readily available. In fact, it's the reason why I drink 12 teas per day, on average, but could not find a tea for this. I take 2 per day, on occasion up to 4, but I would not recommend that everyone doubles the dosage recommended on the label, it's just that I have severe nutritional deficiencies and many symptoms and I felt compelled to up the dosage and, indeed, that worked for me. I hope this review helps you further research this herb so that you may decide if it's right for you too! :)

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2905775 on Jan 20, 2010

It provides hemorroids relief

lipsey

Posted by Reviewer2638360 on Apr 17, 2008

My husband has vericose viens. He takes this for his viens and it helps

No effect / Нет эффекта

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 30, 2012

Я закончила курс этого препарата, но, к сожалению, не почувствовала эффекта. Возможно, мое заболевание серьезнее, чем может справится эта биодобавка. Капсулы удобные для проглатывания, побочных действий не выявлено. I completed the course of this drug, but, unfortunately, did not feel the effect. Perhaps my disease is more serious than this supplement can handle. Capsules are easy to swallow, no side effects detected.