Great

Posted by 4967661778366283682 on Apr 08, 2016

I stand all day and find this product helps with taking the ache out of the legs, Plus the spider veins are a lot less

ok

Posted by LissiR on Oct 01, 2015

Cant say i have noticed any changes with my spider veins.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Jun 23, 2015

I was using butcher's broom and horse chestnut bought individually for hemorrhoids. I think those two work better than this for that condition.

Seem to do the job

Posted by Reviewer1033034 on Aug 01, 2014

These seem to be doing the job - so happy to keep buying

well

Posted by miracle on Dec 25, 2013

I don't like it - my legs disappoint me.

So far so good for vein pain, low BP & more!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 18, 2013

I experience severe leg vein pain once in a while. Vitamin E + COQ10 stopped working, as did my trusted bottle of horsechestnut & butcher's broom. I desperation, I started researching. Prickly Ash Bark, the main ingredient in this formula, seems to do more than promote healthy circulation: it relives low blood pressure, which I chronically am prone to; tooth aches, which I'm also prone to and fever; was in the middle of the flu when I received this and I believe it helped with that as well. I take it with hot tea because hot water activates herbs and makes them more readily available. In fact, it's the reason why I drink 12 teas per day, on average, but could not find a tea for this. I take 2 per day, on occasion up to 4, but I would not recommend that everyone doubles the dosage recommended on the label, it's just that I have severe nutritional deficiencies and many symptoms and I felt compelled to up the dosage and, indeed, that worked for me. I hope this review helps you further research this herb so that you may decide if it's right for you too! :)

So far no effect

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Oct 06, 2013

And may be it is naive to wait for any effect from a vein supplement.

Vein Supreme

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Oct 03, 2013

Tests indicate need in all patients with related health problems.

Good product

Posted by 5333603858357728394 on Aug 20, 2013

Been using it for only several days. But I think its doing good. Actually I'm opening the caps and put contents in to water and drink it. So not to swallow additional ingridients. So far so goood

Seems good

Posted by 4888667012830455574 on Aug 08, 2013

I need vnus closure at 28 on both my legs at a price close to ten grand right now and I am waiting around a little while, and using this in the mean time and it seems like it is pretty helpful. Doing better then I was a few months ago. =)