July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Virgin Coconut Oil, 1000 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Worked wonders

Posted by Reviewer2190762 on Feb 05, 2010

I have very coarse, thick African American hair and in just taking this a few days, my hair felt very soft and moisturized, as if I had a conditioning treatment on it "BUT I DIDN'T". Its great for your hair, and skin. This is better than any conditioner from the salon..and trust me I"ve bought them all.

Firms up and hardens my muscles incredibly fast!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 09, 2009

I don't exercise and the first day of taking 3-4 of these pills, I could feel my leg muscles hardening. Unfortunately I got fat from prescription gluco-cortico-steroids and that fat (located in my upper body only) won't budge no matter what! But I seem to be developing muscle under all that flab. I used to have a very firm, thin upper body. Maybe after a few years of these the steroid-induced fat will finally melt? I've Googled it and I can't find out how to lose weight/fat after steroid usage! =( I wish I had never taken Cortef, it ruined my body!

the perfect item

Posted by Reviewer1060720 on Nov 11, 2008

I have been taking coconut oil for my thyroid function for over a year and a half. I got to were I would gag because it was just too much. Now that I have the capsules it's the best of both worlds. I can take it and not have problems having to take it and works well keeping my thyroid in check!

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1781377 on Aug 02, 2013

My husband and i have been taking these capsules in conjunction with the oil for our skin and hair. The results have been fab. My hypo-thyrodism is much better no longer have to sleep with sock due to cold feet. My hands are warmer too. My husband's psoriasis has cleared after years of struggling with it and trying different product with no success. His bald patch is slowly growing baby hairs after just 6wks of using the product. We are blown away and now taking 9capsules each daily. Our skin and hair are looking great too. Family and friend's have noticed changes in our skin & hair commenting that we are both looking younger.

The best oil for menopause

Posted by Reviewer2296909 on Jan 15, 2008

They are one of the best capsules I've ever had for monosaturates and excellent for women in menopause.