Now Foods, Virgin Coconut Oil, 1000 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 1-star

Scary side effect

Posted by Reviewer2587226 on Dec 01, 2009

I had only taken one capsule (nowhere near the suggested 4-6 per day) when I started having alarming palpitations. Thank goodness I remembered another reviewer mentioning this, or I would have been running for the aspirin bottle and calling 911. It looks like I've wasted my money; I don't think I'll be brave enough to try these again!

didn't notice any changes

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jan 24, 2011

I didn't notice any slimming in a month of using this stuff, though I keep low carb diet...

Mistake

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Aug 07, 2011

Ordered these by mistake, didn't notice any effect, will stick to caprylic acid to battle my candida.

Now C Oil

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Jan 31, 2013

My nails react to any stearate or calcium - had to stop this even though label didnt list anything extra but glycerin.

Virgin Coconut Oil Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1932692 on Oct 21, 2008

I took all the Softgels exactly as suggested by you but, sadly, have not lost even 1 lb. I am very, very disappointed. Hopefully, the Thyroid Energy Vcaps. will have an effect. My metabolism hasn't slowed down, it has gone on strike!