reliable

Posted by 4818998840198481892 on May 02, 2016

delivery on time.

GREAT Product

Posted by Reviewer2220511 on Dec 11, 2015

Despite the other reviews, I have been taking these pills for months now and have had no problem with aftertaste or odor. They are a little large - but easy to go down. Because of the research of coconut oil with Alzheimer's I will be taking these for the rest of my life! They were recommended by my doctor and I would recommend these to anyone that has the Alzheimer's disease in their family!

Coconut oil have alot of benefits

Posted by specialgirl on Sep 02, 2015

I normally use the coconut oil in the jar. When I saw these in softgels. I decided to purchase because of the benefits. I am still taking these softgels I take them occasionally because you have to take too many at once. I just take one. I do not see the benefits of it. But I still use the coconut oil in the jar to cook. I use only coconut oil and Olive oil. Coconut oil is a very good product, have a lot benefits. I have been using it since I was a child and my parents have used it also. I drink the coconut water also.

Now Foods, Vergin Coconut Oil, 1000mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by 5498458772687925694 on May 19, 2015

Great stuff good price like all Now Foods products !

Cheap and Good

Posted by 4956606691152947671 on Apr 14, 2015

I am taking coconut oil since I'm pregnant. I find that my breast milk is more thick after I am consuming coconut oil. Should make my breast milk more nutritious, I guess.

I love it!

Posted by 5171014057345547387 on Jan 27, 2015

This is great because it comes in small capsules , keeping clean and accurate dosing

I recommand, its is ok

Posted by 5563130519279467371 on Jan 04, 2015

I dont saw effects but I trust the product, its feel natural.

Ótimo

Posted by 5525979583024360150 on Dec 25, 2014

Estou gostando muito. Estou tomando juntamente com outros produtos para alívio da minha fibromialgia, então não poderia atribuir algum efeito somente a este produto. Não tinha esse objetivo inicialmente, que era só o de aumentar minha vitalidade geral, mas perdi um pouco de gordura abdominal. Estou satisfeito.

good.

Posted by 4629086372508461175 on Oct 10, 2014

still not take. but, i beleive it's good.

Wonderful product

Posted by 5473449785632082055 on Aug 26, 2014

My husband loves this. It is a very easy way to take coconut oil which is very important to ones body. Highly recommended.