Effective for skin

Posted by Reviewer1824239 on Jun 14, 2011

I really got it for anti viral properties but I can attest to its skin enhancing properties. I come from a tropical country and relocated to a low humidity workplace - had real problems with skin dryness and flaking. Once I started on this, my skin has noticeably improved - less flaking and looks closer to my tropical self!

Ok, but not as great as eating coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer3272948 on Jun 12, 2011

I bought these to take with me on vacation. I usually cook with coconut oil, using about 2 tablespoons a day for joint pain. I took 9 pills a day while on a two week vacation. They helped alleviate some of the pain, but not all. If you are using for joint pain I would suggest taking organic evco (either eating by spoonful or cooking with it) for optimal relief. I think you would just have to take so many of the pills to see same results, and with pills comes the actual capsule ,etc which has lots of other possibly unhealthy ingredients.

It is fine

Posted by Reviewer3354133 on Jun 08, 2011

I think this should be fine, since it is only taken for three weeks.

Good quality and price

Posted by Reviewer1181325 on May 30, 2011

My husband finds this very beneficial. He is very faithful at taking this twice a day. So I know it is working for him.

awesome

Posted by iamyuia on May 26, 2011

smell is wonderfull :D

Good Cocunut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1897459 on May 20, 2011

Don't know if it helps for anything yet (have not taken them for more than a few weeks) But a good price and the belief that Coonut Oil is good for the body keep me takin them regularely

good product

Posted by Reviewer2650760 on May 09, 2011

good stuff

Good Thyroid Support BUT

Posted by MichaelLabib on Apr 23, 2011

It did increase my body temp, to be within normal levels, and it helped my thyroid too. BUT I felt so tired while taking coconut oil, tried few more brands and the same thing happened!!!

good source of coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2548332 on Mar 30, 2011

I keep reading about the benefits and I don't get enough from the actual cooking oil so this is great. Not sure about the benefits but I have to trust it's doing good things.

Love the coconut!

Posted by Reviewer1969411 on Mar 25, 2011

I really like the coconut oil. I combine these with some coconut oil from a jar. I've been taking it for a short time now and I have already seen results. I've lost 13 pounds in a couple weeks. Also I noticed my skin isn't so dry. I take this with the oil because you can't get full results with just the softgels.