Love the coconut!

Posted by Reviewer1969411 on Mar 25, 2011

I really like the coconut oil. I combine these with some coconut oil from a jar. I've been taking it for a short time now and I have already seen results. I've lost 13 pounds in a couple weeks. Also I noticed my skin isn't so dry. I take this with the oil because you can't get full results with just the softgels.

Cheap but good

Posted by Reviewer1284665 on Mar 08, 2009

I have been taking this Coconut Oil for almost 2 years now. My mother-in-law told me about it and we were ordering another brand that was 3 times the price. Then I found the NOW brand, its cheap but works just as good if not better than the other more expensive brands! I would recommend it to anyone who has a problem maintaining their weight.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Apr 21, 2010

If you have trouble swallowing coconut oil from a spoon, this is an alternative. This would cost much more if you were trying the candida cleanse regimen of 1 to 3 Tablespoons oil per day. But I believe this is helping raise my metabolism if I take several in the morning. Iherb has the VERY best prices on everything.

Alternative to eating coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1043898 on Feb 06, 2009

dieters take note: Don't believe the reviews that tell you not to eat coconut oil- coconut oil is metabolised by your liver as a carbohydrate and will do far less harm to your body than milk, cheese, and bread...

Metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1964602 on Jan 15, 2008

When my metabolism was sluggish, this did seem to help. Start off slow, causes heart to race at first.

Now Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1271835 on Aug 29, 2009

They really did give me more energy. I took these with the Now Thyroid Energy pills and of course I worked out and changed my diet before taking them and the weight just wouldn't come off. After taking the two I lost 12lbs in a week. I will definitely reorder.

Love this Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2207253 on Oct 23, 2009

I have already lost 3lbs in the week that I have been using these. I am very impressed and will order again. I can't wait to see the long term effects!

coconut pills

Posted by Reviewer2924670 on Dec 01, 2009

Wonderful I love them great for your skin.And my hair has grown an got thicker.

Coconut Oil Benefits Without the Mess

Posted by Reviewer1992767 on Aug 22, 2010

This one is a true Godsend. I've wanted to try taking coconut oil daily, but I didn't like just chugging a gloop of it. This allows you to get the benefits in easy to swallow, no-mess capsule form. I take it mainly as an anti-fungal, and I do feel that it is effective. I will be ordering this again.

Pathogen & Infection Fighter

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Dec 13, 2011

Excellent for fighting infections & pathogens, best of all, it can be viral, bacterial or fungal & it will work on all of them. No single pharmaceutical medication can do this.