Essential Oils

Posted by Reviewer3230061 on May 08, 2008

I take this along with fish and flax oils by Now Foods. Helps with menopause symptoms and flashes.

Elle, TN

Posted by Reviewer1542870 on Jul 24, 2008

Very pleased with this product, it alleves constipation naturally.

Coconut Oil Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2049924 on Mar 09, 2009

Great product and ever so much easier than liquid or solidified coconut oil! I actually give these to my dogs, rotating with fish oil and olive oil, to give more balance to the essential oils added to their diet!

Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Nov 25, 2008

Great product...best prices here at IHERB. I use this with Triphala, various green teas and Aloe Vera concentrate. Very gentle and for someone who is not always regular, this works to help keep me on track!!

Good stuff

Posted by Lipsticklady on Oct 13, 2009

Good for tons of things. I use for candida control.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Jan 08, 2010

I am pleased with the price on this one. I love coconut! It is so good for you. I eat very little fat, so I added this to my diet to get healthy fat and for the health of my skin, hair, and nails. Plus, it is a thermogenic.

Love Supplements

Posted by Reviewer2650828 on Feb 19, 2010

I'm an avid reader of health and nutrient. My husband and I take approximately 50 supplements a day. We are in our late 40's and very healthy and active. Take your supplements. They work!

Love it but....

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Aug 30, 2010

These softgels are really good but i prefer the liquid oil. I take about 2 tablespoon at each meal and so i would have to take about 18 softgels for just one meal. That's too much!

GREAT SKIN

Posted by Reviewer3092996 on Oct 19, 2010

SINCE USING THESE PRODUCT ,I BEEN TOLD I LOOK TEN YEARS YOUNGER,AND I HAVE ALSO NOTICE HOW CLEAR MY EYES OUR,MY FACE,AND SKIN ARE SO SUPPEL.

Very healthy

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Dec 19, 2010

I think they are working for me. I know that they are very healthy and good for numerous things, like thyriod conditions, candida overgrowth. I feel like it helps with belly fat. Not that the fat will fly off, but it contributes. If you don't use enough coconut oil in your cooking, this is a good supplement.