4 members of my family say that it's an excellent product

Posted by MichaelLabib on Nov 05, 2013

This product has an amazing effect on the members of my family, it has the right ingredients in the right dose, except for the 5 mg of manganese. It gives us a lot of energy and it lasts till evening. The amount of Vitamin Bs in this product is great, the minerals are perfect. I think it's one of those few multivitamins that you can take without any side effects. Please visit my page for more products reviews.

MY NEW FAVOURITE MULTIVITAMIN

Posted by Reviewer1105031 on Dec 31, 2010

This is my new favourite multi -- not sure why it isn't a higher scorer on the bestseller list yet ! I have taken Now's ADAM, TRUE BALANCE and DAILY VITS as well as many other brands of multis and this one provides me with more energy than any of those did. I also got my wife taking these and she is doing even better on these than she had been on Now's EVE, DAILY VITS or any others she has ever taken. She is 50 and I am 45 and neither one of us really needs the extra iron. In fact, she never gets constipated anymore (!!) as she used to when taking dailys with iron. Note that at one per day, this multi is as good a value as most and an even better value than ADAM, EVE or TRUE BALANCE which have daily dosages anywhere from 2 to 6 tabs per day. Highly recommended.

Vit-Min 75+

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 04, 2012

Wish it was soy-free.

Superb energy booster

Posted by 5486816829480867341 on Jul 24, 2014

It taste better than my previous purchase of multi-vitamin products, and great energy booster that lasts for the whole day. other than my pee going neon green (cause of Vitamin B12), there is no problem in this product.

Great service

Posted by Reviewer3105211 on Oct 08, 2010

I have always received my orders in a timely manner & every order has been correct. Best prices you can find any where!

good source of vitamins and minerals

Posted by Reviewer3193955 on Nov 29, 2010

this is an essential part of my dog's vegan diet. my dog is doing awesome with this one.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Mar 10, 2009

Satisfied

25 year vitamin user

Posted by Reviewer1450627 on Jun 17, 2010

i found vit-min 75+ in my village health food store 20+ years ago. never upsets my stomach and i feel generally healthier when i am taking them. i have tried different brands when i run out but i always return to vit-min !!

Posted by Reviewer1463771 on Jul 19, 2011

Good product.

Sleep Well

Posted by 5659706135952967345 on Nov 26, 2014

I do not feel I hv more energy but it seems that I sleep better after taking this

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »