1st order for me

Posted by Reviewer3339420 on Oct 23, 2011

I really can´t separate the effects that this product gives me because I also take two kinds of multivitamins at the same time. I have more energy and my overall wellbeing is a little better. I usually take vitamin C before workouts to boost my energy and mental strenght. A good product, but necessary only if one feels a little ill or low on energy.

중국산이라 좀 찜찜해요

Posted by 5497421745710175268 on Jul 07, 2015

효과가 좋아서 재구매했는데 재구매하고 확인하니 중국산이고 패킹만 미국이네요. 역플라시보인지 모르겠는데 괜히 찜찜하네요. 신거 좋아해서 먹는데는 수월합니다.

sour

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Jun 23, 2013

it is really sour. I add it to my powder MSM and collagen, taken in early morning. I haven't had bad reaction though as I always take it with empty stomach. Nah, I don't have any stomach acid issue to begin with. update: now i use this for my topical DIY vitamin c serum! Love it

Strong Flavor

Posted by 5583530330990386932 on May 20, 2014

Couldn't take it in pure water, but works well in mixed juices. I prefer pills.

okay

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Jun 09, 2011

bought it to make my own v c toner but it somehow makes the toner very sticky, not as good as I expected so possibly won't order again.

Trying to boost my immune system

Posted by Reviewer1111169 on Jan 27, 2010

I bought the ascorbic acid powder because it absorbs easier then a pill form & since I have candida my digestion is not up to par. Makes your water rather sweet tasting but I rinse my mouth with plain water afterwards.

OK but...

Posted by Reviewer2977825 on Feb 03, 2012

These crystals really don't taste so good, OK disguised with another flavor but still take some getting down!

Now foods, vitamin c crystals

Posted by Reviewer2732796 on Apr 02, 2012

Good and super sour!

Haven't used long enough

Posted by Reviewer2329940 on Oct 04, 2011

I haven't used the crystal long enough, but I've used them once a facial mask that I put together of honey, coconut oil and the crystals...nice results....

Ok