Erases the deficiency

Posted by Reviewer3212704 on Dec 31, 2009

Thid D-3 vitamin is very easy to take and brought up my deficient D-3 level in 2-3 months.

no sun.........stil the vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3035327 on Sep 13, 2009

vitamin D3 is perfect for my bones.

Great Product, Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer2934919 on Sep 23, 2009

We are very pleased with both the value of this supplement. We have never been disappointed with Now Foods brand.

Great D supplement

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Aug 26, 2013

Keeps our D levels at normal, good quality, been buying it for a couple of years now. NOW Foods brand is listed with Non-GMO Project as not containing any GMOs - a big plus for me.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2569153 on Feb 06, 2010

My Neurologist recommended that I take more Vitamin D for my MS and I ordered NOW Vitimin D3 2,00 mg. I was hesitant at first because I have swallowing large pills but this are perfect. I just received my Vit-D3 and they are a tiny round soft gel pill that are easy to swallow. I love them. So we will see how good they are for my MS.

The most important dietary supplement

Posted by Reviewer2512653 on Feb 18, 2012

I take two 2000 IU softgels a day in the darker half of the year, and one in the lighter half. I believe vitamin D is absorbed better in liquid form and I find these capsules very easy to swallow, and good value compared with competitive products. I believe that on a good diet food supplements are not normally necessary, but vitamin D is an exception because it comes mainly from sunlight, which we don't get enough of spending much of our time indoors. I recommend this product 100%.

Super Deal

Posted by Reviewer2580616 on Sep 15, 2009

My Mom, having to take large doses of Vitamin D to build her bones so she can take Boniva shots quarterly, has found this product the best one for her. The super price just can't be beat and the free shipping is great! Easy to swallow gels makes it easy to take. Will shop here for all my needs.

Good Low Dose

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Dec 18, 2014

I buy this for an elderly relative. It is a good low dose, but I would take a higher one: 5,000 I.U.s. I take D-3 because it affords protection for a multitude of possible health problems, and I have found that it definitely helps keep mood elevated.

nice

Posted by 5598600709188052241 on Oct 24, 2013

great capsules, if you don't get exposed to sunlight, you might consider taking this D3 vitamin.

so far, so good!

Posted by Reviewer1118052 on Aug 10, 2009

I had been using a prescription but decided I would rather go with a natural product. I am happy with this product and would recommend it to others.