Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 2,000 IU, 240 Softgels

Erases the deficiency

Posted by Reviewer3212704 on Dec 31, 2009

Thid D-3 vitamin is very easy to take and brought up my deficient D-3 level in 2-3 months.

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 2,000 IU, 240 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2337653 on Jan 24, 2010

I am following Dr's orders in taking Vitamin D daily and these are tiny round liquid filled capsules so easy to swallow and the price is right!!

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2569153 on Feb 06, 2010

My Neurologist recommended that I take more Vitamin D for my MS and I ordered NOW Vitimin D3 2,00 mg. I was hesitant at first because I have swallowing large pills but this are perfect. I just received my Vit-D3 and they are a tiny round soft gel pill that are easy to swallow. I love them. So we will see how good they are for my MS.

so far, so good!

Posted by Reviewer1118052 on Aug 10, 2009

I had been using a prescription but decided I would rather go with a natural product. I am happy with this product and would recommend it to others.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1032322 on Aug 21, 2009

Since I've been taking this, I've noticed improvement in level of anxiety. it just makes me feel relaxed. However my need for sleep has increased, so I need to sleep longer hours to feel normal. I'm not sure if it's due to vitamin D or another product I'm taking, time will tell. I love the small size of the capsule and the concentration is just right (not too high, not too low). Great price too. Thank you Iherb, please keep supplying this product